Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6583|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Okay so i dont really want stupid answer so this is why i made that here. So ill begin right now.

Okay so about 2 week ago me and my friend were ridding on the main street...We start to turn at a light and WAM..we get rammed by a big SUV...My friend car is a total lost...im not injuried...both my friends are okay but a little bit "scratched" if you know what i mean! Thing is that ive just learnt at school that this "accident" was planned from the beggining...but it was not intended to be aimed at us...it was for a drug dealer who was having the same car model as my buddy did...Ive also learnt where those dude live....not far from where i do live...Shall we go paint the car,slash those tires, put sugar in gaz tank etc etc...(Give me some ideas) and maybe use keys on the paint to get revenge for the 3500 bucks my buddy lost for that stupid things those pot head did?

Last edited by Roger Lesboules (2007-05-24 19:29:15)

FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6562|Behind you, with a knife
well, before doing anything, i'd just try to figure if the guys are armed. If not, bring some eggs too
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6719|US
id get a group of badasses & have them go with u to their/his door & ask for $4000 or however much the car was. & if they say no, let the guys go at them/him.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6756|the middle of nowhere
No. They will just want revenge in turn and it will cause it to escalate until someone is actually seriously injured.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6583|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

FlamingPhenix wrote:

well, before doing anything, i'd just try to figure if the guys are armed. If not, bring some eggs too
Well it seem that they are "soaking" in some illegal things...We are living in Canada..so i doubt about the weapon...Thanks for the eggs idea
theelviscerator
+19|6294

Roger Lesboules wrote:

FlamingPhenix wrote:

Well it seem that they are "soaking" in some illegal things...We are living in Canada..so i doubt about the weapon...Thanks for the eggs idea
LOL no guns in Canada?

I thought some 15 yo just got shot?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Okay so i dont really want stupid answer so this is why i made that here. So ill begin right now.

Okay so about 2 week ago me and my friend were ridding on the main street...We start to turn at a light and WAM..we get rammed by a big SUV...My friend car is a total lost...im not injuried...both my friends are okay but a little bit "scratched" if you know what i mean! Thing is that ive just learnt at school that this "accident" was planned from the beggining...but it was not intended to be aimed at us...it was for a drug dealer who was having the same car model as my buddy did...Ive also learnt where those dude live....not far from where i do live...Shall we go paint the car,slash those tires, put sugar in gaz tank etc etc...(Give me some ideas) and maybe use keys on the paint to get revenge for the 3500 bucks my buddy lost for that stupid things those pot head did?
Are you sure the "info" you learned at school is correct, or these people just setting you guys up?
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6400|The Gem Saloon
i wouldnt fuck with that dude, youll wind up getting fucked up cause someone takes money more seriously than you and your friends do.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6678|Colorado
It's called insurance not revenge, grow up.
golgoj4
+51|6780|North Hollywood
what the eff? they ram you and they have no liability? wtf
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6835|Denver colorado
jihad.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6543|Long Island, New York

lavadisk wrote:

jihad.
this guy has the right idea

But seriously, just call the police.  They'll get in much more trouble for fraud/assault with a deadly weapon (car)....etc
AudioAtomica
+53|6256
Be a man...

Stick a potatoe in his exhaust pipe.  That'll fuck his car up and he'll never know it was you.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6644|Montreal, Qc, Canada
are you stupid ? if these guys are having ''beef'' with drugs dealer its because they are not some geek like you always on the internet ... if they know YOU did that to their car, they will probably get you back and kick ur ass or kill you
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6720|US
If you have evidence, go after them legally.

If they have a lot of illegal stuff laying around...perhaps an anonymous phone call to the authorities is in order.

DO NOT go on a personal, illegal vendetta against drug dealers/gang members. It's a VERY bad idea!  Trust me.

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2007-05-24 22:07:14)

CowboySwim
+24|6190|BEHIND YOU!!!
Doing something like slashing tires, or scratching up their cars will accomplish nothing.  You have to know the make/model of their car, or at least know the people who did it.  If you know where they live and all that, why haven't you gone to the police about it?  It would make a lot more sense to go through this legally rather then do something stupid and end up dead.
dubbs
+105|6638|Lexington, KY
just a simple ping pong ball will work.  Put it in the gas tank.  When they take off it will block the gas from getting to the engine, and it dies.  They wait a few minutes and it will start again. 

Also, if you can get witnesses that it was done on purpose, sue the people who did it so your friend can get the money for his car back.  It would be a legit thing to do in my option.
MaximumMayhem
+27|6656|Mashtuur Boulevard
Dont be a fool.  Get your friend to report the accident to Police (which they SHOULD have done as soon as it happened), and let the people who's job it is to correct things like this help you.  Dont drop to their level because it will accomplish nothing and revenge never really ends until someone is either dead or unable to retailiate again.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6302|Bloomington Indiana
they'll know its prolly you guys
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6203|Cali

FlamingPhenix wrote:

Dump bags of bird seed on their lawn. hundreds of birds will be eating off their lawn for weeks.
Salt on the lawn burns the grass.
On a meaner side.
A spark plug to the window of their car instantly shatters it.
ts-pulsar
+54|6508
Paint stripper does some nasty things to the paint (obviously).

Set up something like nails or screws for them to run over when they move the vehicle.

Tie a large zip tie to the drive line (or a chain or metal cable if you want to damage things) it makes a god awful noise.

Caulk all the door seams with a good sealant.

Just some of the more creative things I saw when I was working at a dealership in my teenage years.
agent146
+127|6392|Jesus Land aka Canada
ohhhh NOO. Becuase it was accident on you. you have nothign to do with this so dont' get involved with a drug dealer. don't go be the Punisher.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6663|California
Revenge...

is a path to the darkside...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6568|British Columbia, Canada
If you do anything, make sure they don't think its you who did it..

Put a Nail or something that will pop their tire where they are parked.

He'll have to change to his spare, or get it repaired, then just keep doing it a couple more times, thats gotta piss him off..

or Poor put something into his gastank.

water might fuck it up, sugar might too.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6387|Bromley, London

Well if they planned to get a drug dealer I dont think it would be ideal for you to go and get them. Cos if they find it was you cos of some slip up they will probably have no problem doing the same thing again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard