Good Reasons to and Bad Reasons18%18% - 11
Total: 58
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6679|USA
can u post and say why i would go with the 1 i put as 4th
TuataraDude
+115|6565|Aotearoa
Best not to mess with it. Sniper would have been nicer with GH, but it is fine as it is as well.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6599|Brisbane, Aus

Good and bad reasons, snipers/spec ops could get anywhere but not escape quickly, and AT/assault wouldn't be able to get up and kill those snipers/get a good position to launch rockets from.

I like it how it is myself.
David.P
Banned
+649|6316
Proper English please?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-05-17 18:46:55)

Trouble69
+1|6676|WA, Australia
Leave it as it is.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6370

This is the worst fucking poll I have seen. You absolutely failed at making this. I'm sorry that you don't understand English. Your Opening Post sounds more like a REPLY to someone else's Opening Post. 

elite3444 wrote:

I think you meant to say, "Can you post and include why you would go with one over the other?"

Because...Wow...I can hardly address what your O.P said or is asking. But I know, after close analysis, that you want people to explain WHY they chose the fourth option if they picked it.

Perhaps you should revise it, if you want people to consider this poll.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6366|Graz, Austria
Snipers should definitely NOT get the grappling hook. Otherwise you would have to expect enemy sniper fire from virtually every rooftop.
As it is now, you only need to expect them to be on rooftops that have access by a ladder or stairs. And you most likely notice if a sniper is trying to zipline to another roof.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6494|Cambridge, UK

Its no surprise that another sniper has again suggested this

Basically as a sniper you want to be able to get up onto any roof and take away the gh from others so they cant get you. So you can sit safely getting high kpd/spm and only have to worry about other snipers and arty.

Why don't you also give snipers a x50 scope, bullets that do 100 damage, 10 clays, health packs, personal control of a UAV?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6697

Grappling hooks can only get you so high. At least with ziplines you can get on a tall building (like tv station) and then zipline across to a place where people w/o GHs can't get, and then put a claymore on the nearest approach and you're set for some fun sniping.
t0mhank5
+319|6754|Surge
I think support should get Grappling Hooks.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6780|Great Wall
It's ok now.. I like Assaults with grappling hooks.. I know where to live my claymore when they try to be too smart
{Sn][per} Sumguy666
+1|6225|Calgary AB Canada
i think all kits should have both, cause I've been standing in many place's wishing i had one or the other at some point. although truth be told, sniper should have gotten the grappling hook, just for the sheer fact that as a sniper you supposed to get high and away from the action. yet they give you the zip line which make's you go down.... you might be able to go almost horizontal if you shoot it right, but really, snipers want to go up, not down.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6802|San Antonio, Texas

KylieTastic wrote:

Its no surprise that another sniper has again suggested this

Basically as a sniper you want to be able to get up onto any roof and take away the gh from others so they cant get you. So you can sit safely getting high kpd/spm and only have to worry about other snipers and arty.

Why don't you also give snipers a x50 scope, bullets that do 100 damage, 10 clays, health packs, personal control of a UAV?
I'll take two. (Except the "bullets that do 100 damage" because the M95 does 195 damage... But I would like one that did 200 damage.)
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned

{Sn][per} Sumguy666 wrote:

i think all kits should have both, cause I've been standing in many place's wishing i had one or the other at some point. although truth be told, sniper should have gotten the grappling hook, just for the sheer fact that as a sniper you supposed to get high and away from the action. yet they give you the zip line which make's you go down.... you might be able to go almost horizontal if you shoot it right, but really, snipers want to go up, not down.
.....i agree that ive been in your position wishing i had a grappling hook but what heres an idea....have your AT buddy throw one for you. WOAH!!! that wsnt hard was it?
If every class ahd both of them that would just make things chaos and there would be ziplines going everywhere and etc, etc,
OH and fyi....people know snipers want to be as high as they can...thats why most (good) snipers dont go for that nice looking 100ft building that screams SNIPER NEWB CAMP HERE!!!
....read the sniper guide kid.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6612|United States
I like the way it is now.
+3|6526|UK, wots up wiv my karma? O

Im_Dooomed wrote:

This is the worst fucking poll I have seen. You absolutely failed at making this. I'm sorry that you don't understand English. Your Opening Post sounds more like a REPLY to someone else's Opening Post. 

elite3444 wrote:

I think you meant to say, "Can you post and include why you would go with one over the other?"

Because...Wow...I can hardly address what your O.P said or is asking. But I know, after close analysis, that you want people to explain WHY they chose the fourth option if they picked it.

Perhaps you should revise it, if you want people to consider this poll.
I think he ment what he said just forgot to put fulspot
'can you post and say why. i would go with the 1 i put as 4th (good /bad)
{Sn][per} Sumguy666
+1|6225|Calgary AB Canada

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

{Sn][per} Sumguy666 wrote:

i think all kits should have both, cause I've been standing in many place's wishing i had one or the other at some point. although truth be told, sniper should have gotten the grappling hook, just for the sheer fact that as a sniper you supposed to get high and away from the action. yet they give you the zip line which makes you go down.... you might be able to go almost horizontal if you shoot it right, but really, snipers want to go up, not down.
.....i agree that I've been in your position wishing i had a grappling hook but what here's an idea....have your AT buddy throw one for you. WOAH!!! that wasn't hard was it?
If every class had both of them that would just make things chaos and there would be zip lines going everywhere and etc, etc,
OH and FYI....people know snipers want to be as high as they can...that's why most (good) snipers don't go for that nice looking 100ft building that screams SNIPER NEWB CAMP HERE!!!
....read the sniper guide kid.
sniper guide? why would i read that?  i know how to play sniper extremely effectively. more so than you i would dare to say. and i don't mean every high building, I'm talking about the ones that don't have ladders on them, that you cant get to using just a zip line. as for asking a AT or assault for the grapple, i have asked, with more than my 1 name, and maybe 1 guy out of the whole server will say ok and actually help. plus i never said anything about staying in the same spot for more than a few shots. i always move after 3 shots, at most 5. so i know what I'm doing.

secondly, how would there be chaos? people almost always pick up their grapple and zip lines when they arrive where they want to be. I'm simply saying that if you are alone in these server, which most are, even if your in a "squad" most of the time you act alone, it would be convenient to have the necessary tools to be able to get into an affective position.

and yes i know people usually look for the highest building for snipers, which is why using a grapple to getting on the lower 1-2 story buildings would be useful, with out having this big black line going through the air indicating where said sniper zipped his ass to.

don't underestimate people you've never played against, and don't jump to conclusions about them from a simple post. I'm far from a noob sniper, i know how to effectively use all weapons at all ranges. its clear to me that you are just another person who thinks they can act all big and tough on the computer. you don't fool anyone. anyone who makes a post like that thinks they are all high and mighty and know everything about anything.

all i can say is get a life, and stop trying to act like a big shot over the internet. it gets no one anywhere and makes you look like a fool.

good day.
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
or i could be way more mature than you and btw tat rant you just went through doesnt change the fact that your post and ideas were gaytarded

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard