Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Ehh that sucks. I guess so.

Was this what your mom was in? what was causing it?
Lung Cancer.

God i've got to get my parents to stop smoking.
Why?  If it's not an excruciating death due to lung cancer it will be an excruciating death by some other means.  You don't just "die", it always sucks.  The only question is, will it be quick or long and drawn out.

The worst death I could think of is dying of old age.  Years upon years of being old and brittle, everything aches and just waiting to die, going to bed every night wondering if you would wake up or not.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6536|South Florida

Cougar wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Lung Cancer.

Why?  If it's not an excruciating death due to lung cancer it will be an excruciating death by some other means.  You don't just "die", it always sucks.  The only question is, will it be quick or long and drawn out.

The worst death I could think of is dying of old age.  Years upon years of being old and brittle, everything aches and just waiting to die, going to bed every night wondering if you would wake up or not.
So you think what your mom suffered through was better then dieing of old age?
15 more years! 15 more years!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6597|Sweden
My dad is an asshole. I won't be attending his funeral.
Desolater
+13|6237|Maryland, USA
ill take old age any day..
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6550|Grand Rapids, MI
I got some advice when my dad died of cancer two years ago. You're so tiered (you'd be surprised how much energy it takes to prepare someone for their funeral) and in shock, it's hard to have everything sink in right away. The person told me that you can't predict when or why, but eventually the death will hit you like a ton of bricks. I'd say that there's a lot of truth in that. Sometimes it's a song, most of the time it's a dream for me. I'll wake up crying, but I'm happy that I got to know him. The only thing I can do is learn from what he did, and try to carry on the family name with some sense of pride.

When it happened, the most comforting thought I had was that burying my father was within the natural order of things. I'd rather bury him, than the other way around. I figured that I had grown up now . . . a little sooner than I would have wanted, but the order was correct all the same.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

So you think what your mom suffered through was better then dieing of old age?
It was relatively quick.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6536|South Florida

klassekock wrote:

Thats sad. I feel bad that you've never experienced a loving father.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6775|Dallas

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

klassekock wrote:

I didn't either.  I don't really care.  One less dieing in hospital/funeral episode I don't have to attend.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6536|South Florida
I think we can all agree a death that is instant and sneakes up on you is the best. So you have no knowledge that your gunna die, it just happens.

Thats what i would prefer
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6538|So Cal
Losing both parents before you hit 18 could only be worse than losing them at any age.  recently, a family friend passed away, died on the job, slipped off a ladder and broke his neck.  The mother had committed suicide years and years before that, now a 17 and 13 year old are by themselves pretty much.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6597|Sweden

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

klassekock wrote:

Thanks. He has learned me one thing though. Of how NOT to behave as a dad. I've dedicated my life to be the opposite of him.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

Well seeing as though Ive already lost one, yes, it is a complete shit.
Until its happened, you cant even imagine it.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.

klassekock wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

klassekock wrote:

Thanks. He has learned me one thing though. Of how NOT to behave as a dad. I've dedicated my life to be the opposite of him.
Same for me, although I've never known any different, so i don't really care.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6293|Pennsyltucky

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Isn't the though of losing one of your parents the worst thing ever?
Oh its so terrible to think of. Losing my father would be the worst thing imaginable.
My mother died in April, 2001.  Dad in June 2001.  Then September 11th happened.

2001 was the worst year ever, don't think I've ever recovered from those losses.
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico
the worst part is you wont be able to masturbate for the next 6 months without thinking... your right there arent you!
joker8baller
+68|6677

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Oh its so terrible to think of. Losing my father would be the worst thing imaginable.
Yep, it's horrible.
I almost lost my Grandmother today, thankfully the hospital saved her.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6649|Montreal, Qc, Canada
Its the most horrible thing... sometimes i think about losing my mom and i almost cry, same for dad even if i think if i my mom dies it will more affect me..... Parents i think are part of us and losing  them is just terrible, i just hope theirs heaven after death !
AudioAtomica
+53|6261
Rofl, Dezerteagal strikes again, in the fight to end all belief other than his.

LA REVOLUTION!
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6759|Mark it zero.

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

already happened to me, almost 5 years ago now, when I was 15. Absolutely the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Thinking about him and all the memories still makes me cry sometimes. Every time I watch a sad movie where someone dies I sometimes get teary eyed and people are like wtf you pussy, its a movie. But they will never understand until it actually happens to them.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
Yeh, the scary thing is i live with my dad because my mother abused me when i was smaller so if he dies in an accident then i legaly have to live with her until im 18,l but yes, it would be the hardest thing ive ever have to deal with if he died
~FuzZz~
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea

twiistaaa wrote:

the worst part is you wont be able to masturbate for the next 6 months without thinking... your right there arent you!
LOL!!! +1
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6665

If I lost them right now (I'm 20) I'd be real sad But I don't expect to lose them until I'm in my 40s or 50s, and I think by then I'd be able to deal with it, but not now when I'm still young.
~FuzZz~
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea

jord wrote:

klassekock wrote:

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Same for me, although I've never known any different, so i don't really care.
Wow....isnt it odd that most of us come from broken homes (only one parent that is worth something to us)
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6730|Melbourne, Australia

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

max wrote:

Agree, that would be terrible.

But I'm an optimist: If my parents die, I won't have to go to university/work anymore. Retirement at 18 FTW!
Yeah but to me my parents mean so much more then money. Im sure they do to you also.
If you had the choice, either Keep all the inharent money, or give it all away and your parents live longer, which would you choose
the money

simply because my parents are real pricks to me though im not the best child i realy try
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6501|Menlo Park, CA
VERY depressing thread!

Of course it would be sad losing your parents, it would be devastating!

Thats of course if you had total and complete abusive pricks raising you. . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard