التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6368|Cali
GAMEHACK #85016 is the stickytags mod/hack. I was sure a lot of people were using it.

Last edited by التعريفات (2007-05-18 16:23:28)

Flyboy63
+8|6704|South Australia
I reckon if you added the IQ of all the people on that list together you would struggle to reach double figures..

btw, they should add this guy to the list http://bf2s.com/player/59990585/

Last edited by Flyboy63 (2007-05-18 16:33:49)

Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Reject_Wolf wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

Thats another kick for using a macro, not an aimbot.
yea, stupid rapid fire macro banned me off of all pbbans streaming servers, lucky me someone who got reset and stopped playing gave me his key so im all good.

To anyone who thinks im a cheating knob and needs to be reset, just remember that mr -=RD=-Volx spent his entire time playing with macros.
What is a rapid fire macro?
Put guns in single shot for less recoil then only having to hold a key to fire, rather than smashing it repeatedly (or mouse button, which ever it gets mapped to). I do believe that's what it is.

Could be wrong though.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Flyboy63 wrote:

I reckon if you added the IQ of all the people on that list together you would struggle to reach double figures..

BAHAHAHA!

Jack.Nader rocks. Why ban him hmm? He doesn't hack, I don't think, I've played with him occasionally on Kark, Wake and Sharqi since 1.12 (he used to love bunnyhopping with the USMC shotty, haha, good memories).....

Always seemed legit, if a tad on the whorish side when it came to tanks/jets.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6439|somewhere other then here

RoosterCantrell wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

yes im a noob but whats a macro?
basically.......its a program that does keyboard functions automatically for you, which means your computer can do things for you while playing that you, because your human, can't do nearly as fast.
thank you for the help
[PBSTAFF]Stuart
+0|6188
Well might as well set it strait, 50012 is NOT some auto hotkey script. That is the violation that I assigned MSX users.  59017 != 50012 They are totally different violations. This would be the.. 7th time I detected and banned MSX this year I think.
Widowsli
+0|6186

[PBSTAFF]Stuart wrote:

Well might as well set it strait, 50012 is NOT some auto hotkey script. That is the violation that I assigned MSX users.  59017 != 50012 They are totally different violations. This would be the.. 7th time I detected and banned MSX this year I think.
I know man its been about 8 trips to return my cd's for disk errors at EB this year... you guys are awesome.
Stuart is gay
+0|6185

[PBSTAFF]Stuart wrote:

And its the third time i got banned and second time i got reset for doing nothing the last year.

You guys say im using a cheat, but you cant even show any evidence, cause you cant show what you havent got.

So guess what, im gonna start using cheats to satisfy you morons, that way you can at least have a real reason to ban me.

And about the cdkey, do you think anyone cares? Just return the lousy cd and get a new one, its EA's loss.

You just recruited another legit player to the cheater community Stuart, be proud!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
ZoMg H4x0rrrZZ !!!!!
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6474|Belgium

Stuart is gay wrote:

[PBSTAFF]Stuart wrote:

And its the third time i got banned and second time i got reset for doing nothing the last year.

You guys say im using a cheat, but you cant even show any evidence, cause you cant show what you havent got.

So guess what, im gonna start using cheats to satisfy you morons, that way you can at least have a real reason to ban me.

And about the cdkey, do you think anyone cares? Just return the lousy cd and get a new one, its EA's loss.

You just recruited another legit player to the cheater community Stuart, be proud!
This is just too sad for words ......
oChaos.Haze
+90|6438

Stuart is gay wrote:

[PBSTAFF]Stuart wrote:

Go back under your bridge and wait for the little kids...
Stuart is gay
+0|6185
The kids at Evenbalance then i suppose?
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6328|105 RVK

oChaos.Haze wrote:

Stuart is gay wrote:

[PBSTAFF]Stuart wrote:

Go back under your bridge and wait for the little kids...
hey i kinda remeber that story in kindergarten... just not what it was a about.... lol i have not heard that story in  many years
reefl3x
+72|6402|United States
why buy the game if your gonna cheat and take out all the challenge and fun out of it.
its so retarded
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Flecco wrote:

Flyboy63 wrote:

BAHAHAHA!

Jack.Nader rocks. Why ban him hmm? He doesn't hack, I don't think, I've played with him occasionally on Kark, Wake and Sharqi since 1.12 (he used to love bunnyhopping with the USMC shotty, haha, good memories).....

Always seemed legit, if a tad on the whorish side when it came to tanks/jets.
Jack is now a sponsored gamer, moved up from Clan [Ib] into =UNT=. Top gamer, top bloke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard