$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6841
Skorpy-chan - lol skorpy , i bet most peoples dont work, i can understand how easy it is to work around without any proof , all u need is screenshots rofl.
business studies is even easier, question 3 on a past paper:

Theory
What is a Storage device used for ?

Practical
Print and Save your work     (2 marks)

^^i mean wtf ?
Entertayner
+826|6571

$h0ck3r wrote:

Skorpy-chan - lol skorpy , i bet most peoples dont work, i can understand how easy it is to work around without any proof , all u need is screenshots rofl.
business studies is even easier, question 3 on a past paper:

Theory
What is a Storage device used for ?

Practical
Print and Save your work     (2 marks)

^^i mean wtf ?
/me pats himself on the back for doing Biz Studies next year.
$h0ck3r
"There is a problem with your connection"
+23|6841
lol entertayner, it is so easy to get a C in, if you take higher its a bit more difficult but easiest to Ace
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

Vilham wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

see my course was 100% coursework with no test + it was a double award so two GCSE's for doing fuck all for two years except google games that were not blocked...good times
how the fuck is there a double award 100% CW IT GCSE, thats slightly retarded.... lol
two are regular pieces of coursework and the third is sort of controlled conditions where you get 20 hours (if i remember correctly) of silent working on whatever you have to do, the one i got my wonderful % in coincidentally
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6447|Chicago, IL
IT GCSE???

must be a british thing.
is that like the ACT?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

7 years ago. Got an A* after I literally aced the coursework
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
I got AS level ICT tomorrow. lol at that.
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6636|Bristol, England
mine was ok its just that i forgot pretty much everything lol also i fell asleep near teh end :S knowing me ive probly failed it
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6637|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I gots myslef BB. I did 2 years work in 2 weeks. proudest grade ive gotten.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

S.Lythberg wrote:

IT GCSE???

must be a british thing.
is that like the ACT?
Information Communication and Technology General Certificate of Standard Education (ICT GCSE)
its the same as an ACT (whatever that is) if you do it when your about 15/16, it helps you with some jobs, is compulsory, and is generally quite easy.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
Oh man, the IT Test was ubelievably piss easy, it even gave you answers to it's own questions of you read about.

The courseowrk type stuff, was way fucked up in our school... We all did dam good on it, but no one got higher than an E. It was all a bunch of bullshit... FuckingAQA. And we're getting messed about with again in the A-Levels...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

S.Lythberg wrote:

IT GCSE???

must be a british thing.
is that like the ACT?
I think they're more like the APs.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

liquidat0r wrote:

I got AS level ICT tomorrow. lol at that.
lol stop stalking my subjects liek good luck
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6328|Londawn
I had mine on Friday, it was easy.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

sfarrar33 wrote:

you do it when your about 15/16, it helps you with some jobs, is compulsory, and is generally quite easy.
That would be like the school certificate here in NSW (not sure about the rest of Australia). That thing was a joke... I got all band 6 (above 90/100) and 99 in science.

What's the one you guys do when you finish your last year of school (yr.12 for us)?

Mcminty.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

mcminty wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

you do it when your about 15/16, it helps you with some jobs, is compulsory, and is generally quite easy.
That would be like the school certificate here in NSW (not sure about the rest of Australia). That thing was a joke... I got all band 6 (above 90/100) and 99 in science.

What's the one you guys do when you finish your last year of school (yr.12 for us)?

Mcminty.
that'd be A-levels and its year 13 here
GCSE's at year 11 (easy as pie)
AS Levels at Year 12 (hard, but you can drink and start learning to drive)
A-levels at Year 13 (harder still but now you can mostly leagally drink your woes away or know someone who can and will go to the shop for you)

i measure education in units of alcohol you see
Nintendogamer
+72|6587|Chelmsford, UK

sfarrar33 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

Mcminty.
A-levels at Year 13 (harder still but now you can mostly leagally drink your woes away or know someone who can and will go to the shop for you)

GCSE's easy as pie!!!! no fucking way. The maths exam= well hard. history exam=hard, RS exam=Hard, English=Monstrously hard,
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

Nintendogamer wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Mcminty.

GCSE's easy as pie!!!! no fucking way. The maths exam= well hard. history exam=hard, RS exam=Hard, English=Monstrously hard,
gcse = piece of piss, seriously i did next to no revision, maybe an hour for each subject in the morning before the exam and got 5 A's and 5 B's

AS levels on the other hand suck
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6236|Uk
had ict gcse today...it hurt me how much i over revised for it.  i revise for 10 minutes.  that was absolutely piss-easy, and about as linked to the subject of ict as my face
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

Nintendogamer wrote:

what?
ok so maths maybe, but not the rest especially not RS, which you can pass for making up any old bollocks
"christians are moral because the bible says they should be" *bing bing bing* 10 marks
"they all believe that when they die they will ride to heaven on the back of the etheral hippo and eat truffle for eternity" 20 marks
if i only knew about the FSM a few years ago...

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-05-23 11:03:19)

Nintendogamer
+72|6587|Chelmsford, UK

sfarrar33 wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

what?
ok so maths maybe, but not the rest especially not RS, which you can pass for making up any old bollocks
"christians are moral because the bible says they should be" *bing bing bing* 10 marks
"they all believe that when they die they will ride to heaven on the back of the etheral hippo and eat truffle for eternity" 20 marks
i'm not that smart though, i'm predicted moslty D's, 2 C's and an E (in ICT cos i'm lazy)
Microwave
_
+515|6655|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
Woooah Enty..... I thought you were at least year 12.....pssh!

We had a supply teacher for half my GCSE IT year, stupid normal teacher decided to go live in hospital or something
Still got a B so that wasn't too bad!

I've got music tech listening tomorrow; 2 hours, a CD player and a paper.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6618|InGerLand

Nintendogamer wrote:

sfarrar33 wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

what?
i'm not that smart though, i'm predicted moslty D's, 2 C's and an E (in ICT cos i'm lazy)
I was predicted a D in maths and i got a final grade of a B (for some reason they still entered me for higher)
go for the whole believing in yourself and revise and you know all that crap, you will suprise yourself when you get your results.
i could say more but i would come across as a complete cunt if i havn't already

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard