thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6340|teh alien spaceshit
One of the best I'v seen so far. +1 for you.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6449|somewhere other then here
awsome vid dude +1 sme good angles and good tv shots on the jets i liked the one when u were chasing jet with tv and u killed him

Last edited by voodoosniper7 (2007-01-14 19:19:45)

deathpunker
+1|6322
Nice video waiting for more video's
deathpunker
+1|6322
Ohh I just love the end

Try to make 1 long pwnage movie without all those short parts
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6717|67.222.138.85

deathpunker wrote:

Ohh I just love the end

Try to make 1 long pwnage movie without all those short parts
lol, the last minute and a half seems to be teh pwnage.

1 long pwnage movie would be nice, but a problem for a few reasons.

-Shitty framerates throughout the entire round

-lots of boring parts, at least would fast forward through that

-probably be around 10 gb of media, and would be a major pain getting that from my gunner's comp to mine to be edited.

There is probably another in the works that will have longer clips, maybe not all chopper, but won't be out for months.
BlackKoala
+215|6335
Well, sorry if this is a bit late, but I just got around to watching the video. 

Nice flying man!  I'm a huge Ghost Town/chopper whore, so I enjoyed watching the SF footage.  Except for the fact that you killed me about 5 times in that video, and my clan mates a few times as well, and it seems as if all the Ghost footage was on our server, lol.

+1 for this, and that great guide.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6592|MANCHESTERRR
Nice!
jag22
+1|6676
Cool vid I like the plane kills.
lyndonduke
+1|6638|Wakefield, UK
+1 Amazing nice work man
Addict
+8|6354|The Netherlands
Very nice quality and some nice teamwork.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6245|Texas
go =cREE=!!!!

these guys are crazy chopper duo...i haven't got bored of the movie yet
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6580|United States
Put together very well and the music is good, however... showing an endless stream of tv guided kills (A lot of them being the same shots, in the same areas, against the same things) gets very old, very quick. Mix up the next video you make with some actual dogfight footage or 30-40 seconds of single flight time, etc. Other than that criticsm it looks fine.... just couldn't finish it because it becomes monotonous.
PvtchieF73
+15|6719|Netherlands
nice dude...nice
Flaming_Maniac

BeerzGod wrote:

Put together very well and the music is good, however... showing an endless stream of tv guided kills (A lot of them being the same shots, in the same areas, against the same things) gets very old, very quick. Mix up the next video you make with some actual dogfight footage or 30-40 seconds of single flight time, etc. Other than that criticsm it looks fine.... just couldn't finish it because it becomes monotonous.
You probably watched less than two minutes. At least skip to the second song a little more than halfway through.
BORNAS
+6|6206|Lithuania
nice ilove
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6359|Iowa...
nice,you used my video name from a while ago.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6299|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I don't think I've said this.

KENNY LOGGINS FTW TO THE MAX!

I have spoken.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6537|Panama
nice vid mate
baronblagg
+2|6204|falmouth
nice vid guys ,im still learning heli and vids like that give me a better insight into how to do it right!!

as for old mr wedgy pants on the first couple of pages PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

take these guys on and let your skills cash the cheques you fingers are typing !!lol
Flaming_Maniac

aj0404 wrote:

nice,you used my video name from a while ago.
Orly? What title did you use? The title was a product of desperation less than a day before release, sorry if we took yours.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY
Nice vid...

And I've played against you a few times Flaming on some Dalian server...my in-game name is =NSF= FlexKillah ;p

See ya on the battlefield.
Flaming_Maniac

Flex wrote:

Nice vid...

And I've played against you a few times Flaming on some Dalian server...my in-game name is =NSF= FlexKillah ;p

Oh yeah, you were raping solo.

Too bad my normal gunner wasn't on, I started trying to solo with my left hand
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6480|NY

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Flex wrote:

Nice vid...

Oh yeah, you were raping solo.

Too bad my normal gunner wasn't on, I started trying to solo with my left hand
I usually solo with my stick and mouse but against a good mouse and keyboard pilot im usually toast. Your gunner certainly looked sick in that video... and the credits had me lmao bc those tv's thru jets is all i seem to do. i hit about 1 out of 50 of those shots unless the jets go REALLY slow.

cheers mate.
adv3rsary
+28|6725
i am not saying he is/is not a good gunner.. but he isnt hitting anything difficult here.. all straightforward shots that id laugh if he didnt hit.. maybe a second video with some cool near impossible shots would be more entertaining
Flaming_Maniac

adv3rsary wrote:

i am not saying he is/is not a good gunner.. but he isnt hitting anything difficult here.. all straightforward shots that id laugh if he didnt hit.. maybe a second video with some cool near impossible shots would be more entertaining
Working on a second one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard