GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6413|Finland

oh gawd. the empire (M$) strikes back. one of the reasons why I'll never buy consoles.

pwnt by m$?
https://img520.imageshack.us/img520/3659/xbox360bannedck3.jpg

http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=152856
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Yeah, I saw that as well.
Fair enough, the policy was clearly stated when you bought the Xbox. Their own damn faults.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6635|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Scrubbers. Why not pay £30 or whatever it is for the yearly suscription.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6472|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Consoles sucks anyways, they are PC wannabe's
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands

ELITE-UK wrote:

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
After all the subscriptions, hard drives and HD-DVD drives and remotes and all that you need for a 360. You might aswell get a PS3 as it'll cost the same.

Saying that, just get a PC. 360 and PS3 graphics are so last year. Next gen my fucking ass.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-05-20 06:19:30)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6754|Scotland

Mekstizzle wrote:

After all the subscriptions, hard drives and HD-DVD drives and remotes and all that you need for a 360. You might aswell get a PS3 as it'll cost the same.

Saying that, just get a PC. 360 and PS3 graphics are so last year. Next gen my fucking ass.
I am not going to start that argument again.

First of all, they are not "soo last year" as they can cope with high end games much better than the PC.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

Mekstizzle wrote:

What a useless reply. Why you wanna compare consoles with PC's anyway? Not everyone got thousands of pounds to spend every year to upgrade a processor or GFX. You will be able to play game's console on their maximum potential; assuming you got HDTV.  And are you sure they are already out of date? People need to think before they post!
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

rabee2789b wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

What a useless reply. Why you wanna compare consoles with PC's anyway? Not everyone got thousands of pounds to spend every year to upgrade a processor or GFX. You will be able to play game's console on their maximum potential; assuming you got HDTV.  And are you sure they are already out of date? People need to think before they post!
Thousands of pounds a year? what planet you living on? try £250 every 18 months and youre a bit closer. Couple that with the fact PC games cost about a 5th of that of console games and you see consoles aren't the great value for money they make them selves out to be.

That said, I wouldn't say either one was better than the other, just different.

And £30 a year for an xbox sub is piss money compared to what some sad fucks pay monthly for an MMO on the PC, so I'm glad they're getting stung for trying to cheat it.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England
Happened to my friend for having his 360 flashed

I loled at him a lot
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
bit like those blocked psp things yeah?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Couple that with the fact PC games cost about a 5th of that of console games
Where the fuck did you get that. PC games and Console games cost the same...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England
OH NOES!!!
I just got the 3 red lights on my 360

Time to send it to microsoft to be repaired...

Woopdidoo...
ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

They don't, but they aren't 5 times the price.
cosworth1983
+21|6484|Enschede / Netherlands

Zimmer wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

First of all, they are not "soo last year" as they can cope with high end games much better than the PC.
OMFG, are you serieus?.
Have you ever played a "next gen" game on a console,   The graphics sucks,  no AA what so ever,  and most of the times the FPS rate is very low.
I always lol @ a friend while hes playing TDU with 18 FPS when hes driving 130+ with his xbox360

Flame all you want... Consoles FTL

Greetz

Last edited by cosworth1983 (2007-05-21 09:22:37)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

cosworth1983 wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

OMFG, are you serieus?.
Have you ever played a "next gen" game on a console,   The graphics sucks,  no AA what so ever,  and most of the times the FPS rate is very low.
I always lol @ a friend while hes playing TDU with 18 FPS when hes driving 130+ with his xbox360

Flame all you want... Consoles FTL

Greetz
Build me a PC for 500 bucks and it can run the same as an Xbox 360.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6492|N. Ireland
Yeah, but then in a year's time, your xbox 360 will be like what the current xbox is like. Crap graphics, crap system, only good if you mod it. And with 360s, they get blocked.

He's right, consoles ftl. Have you ever seen a PC that has been banned? lol, thought not.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6379|Bromley, London

leetkyle wrote:

Yeah, but then in a year's time, your xbox 360 will be like what the current xbox is like. Crap graphics, crap system, only good if you mod it. And with 360s, they get blocked.

He's right, consoles ftl. Have you ever seen a PC that has been banned? lol, thought not.
LOL at the though. PC being banned.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6631

Thats why I love my PS3
killinzero1
+14|6386

']['error wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

agreed
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

rabee2789b wrote:

Shop around, no they don't, I get new PC games for about £15-25, new console games I have trouble finding for less than £35 and sometimes they're anything up to £50, a 5th was a bit of an exagerration but the point stands.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

It was obvious from day one that this would happen. Hacking a DVD drives firmware is a crap way to play pirated games and was obviously not going to work with a console that is so centered around online content.

If a proper chip comes out with dual BIOSs (which I'm sure it will, given time) then modding the 360 would become worthwhile. I'm sure the PS3 will be easily moddable too. I know my PSP was simple to mod, I don't go online with that much anyway, I really wouldn't care about online content being blocked.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6734|Salt Lake City

Can some one explain this error to me?  The message seems to indicate that you aren't allowed to run your XBoX behind a router because it uses NAT.  And this is somehow against the EULA?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
I laugh at people who compare consoles to PCs:

HA HA HA HA HA.

Consoles own. If you have friends. If you like good games.

Pcs own too, if you like massive multiplayer playing and some good games.
Chodda
+67|6732

ELITE-UK wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard