ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

You could always get laser hair removal.
Or he could be a real man, and set his bush on fire.
who ever wants a burned sausage ?
Or you could just shave? Or is that too easy?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

ghettoperson wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

Tweezers?
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
I hate everything about me.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6758|Scotland

Hm.

My "realistic" approach to life. People find it cynical and negative.

Not much. I am a pretty lucky guy.

/touches wood.
Baglicka
+8|6442|Manitoba,Canada
I don't like hurting people, but sometimes it has to be done????
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Are we talking physically or mentally/emotionally?

Physically: I've got a little bit of a potbelly and I need to start hitting up the gym again to get rid of that.
Mentally/Emotionally: I find it hard to get motivated unless it's something I really love. I'm in college right now and I could get straight As if I applied myself and worked hard all the time, but I really just don't feel like it.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

FFLink13 wrote:

"Tell me what you don't like about yourself."

I don't like my occasional big headed-ness, and also, I'm a bit skinneh.

Share...
I'm selfish and reckless sometimes.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
I read into every little thing my GF does way too much.

Other than that I'm pretty happy, except for being a short-ass lol
Microwave
_
+515|6657|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
I am very protective over people I care about.

I only mean it (obviously) in a nice way but some people don't see it like that.

I also read into everything too much; I end up upsetting myself thinking it means something it doesn't.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

Oh and like someone else said about their realist and cynical approach to life, I'm the same way. But I guess I'm like that so much so that I don't consider it a problem and I just think others have their heads up their asses and are too delusional. I'm down-to-earth and grounded and I know what can and can't be done, and if other people dislike me because I won't support their fantasies, well that's their problem.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha
I think too much.
I'm fucking lazy.
If I come up with a joke, I HAVE to make it, no matter how offending. I can't help myself.
I have severe moodswings, as well as a tendency to switch between having either too much confidence or none at all. I go from arrogant prick to self-pity and back faster than the speed of light.

I'm not sure wether I hate my baby-face or love it. People tend to think I'm much younger than I really am, which is a downside (I guess), but the chicks dig it. It's a toss-up.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
AudioAtomica
+53|6252

ghettoperson wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

AudioAtomica wrote:

Then you'd get razor burn on your dick.
Use Veet! or Nair!
specops10-4
+108|6745|In the hills
My voice, when I talk on VOIP, people think I sound like a 13 year old...

Also, my insane laziness, the fact that i can curl nearly twice as much with my right arm than my left, and my inability to do that good in school...
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6529|Belgium

being shy

but hey, at least I don't have male-boobs!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6531|Global Command

De_Jappe wrote:

being shy

but hey, at least I don't have male-boobs!
I forgot.
I have moobs.
Part of the reason IUdropped out of high school.
Des.Kmal
+917|6620|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
my accent... its pretty heavy, and when i hear myself on TS and vent im like, "WTF i sound like a redneck"

i need to work out more, like i used to

im lazy as fuck, i got amotivational syndrome or what the fuck ever they say about people who dont have ambition from smoking too much weed or some shit

i spend too much time on the comp, my school work is dropping (i used to make all A's... now i might fail algebra 2...)

need to be a better friend to my close friends.

im kinda selfish.

i should probably stop smoking weed.

there is alot, but at least i like life. life is too short not to.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

My appearance. I could do with more muscles and less fat, but I don't really know what to do. I mean yeah I know lift weights to build muscle and do cardio to burn fat, but what exercises, etc?

I get discouraged from a lot of things easily, which certainly doesn't help the whole getting in shape thing.

I probably have mild social anxiety, which sucks for making friends and knowing people.

I don't know if it's clinical, but I'm usually in a bad mood and/or sad/depressed. Probably cause I have few friends and the ones I do have are proving to be pretty lame right now.

I'm very self-conscious; I analyze and usually criticize myself about everything I do.

I'm supposedly pretty smart (according to this ADD/IQ test my parents made me take once), and I know I could get straight As if I really tried, but I just don't have the motivation. Or rather, I have the motivation, but I don't have the drive. Or something. I know that if I do well in school I'll get into a good college/uni and then get a good job, but I just don't push myself to do it.

I'm also envious of things. For instance I envy those people who just seem to be able to do really well in school, in sports, and have a social life.

And I don't have many talents asides from computers. I'd love to be able to play an instrument or be a real good drawer or something.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6694|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
I can do pretty much anything if I apply myself, but I never apply myself.

I want to do too many things with my life.

Self-conscious of everything I do.

Shy like a motherfucker.

Not too trusting of anybody.
Commie Killer
+192|6389
Im a asshole, I dont take shit, and I get myself into a lot of shit.
Im smart, my IQ is 164, but Im lazy, I have a C average in school, and I dont do stuff unless Im going to see a payoff rather quickly, such as money or ass.

Last edited by Commie Killer (2007-05-20 18:51:05)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

I hate how my undying love for Asian girls makes everyone think I have a fetish.  =,,(
Also, I'm fat and not muscular at all. But I still have a hot girlfriend .

Hurricane wrote:

My appearance. I could do with more muscles and less fat, but I don't really know what to do. I mean yeah I know lift weights to build muscle and do cardio to burn fat, but what exercises, etc?

I get discouraged from a lot of things easily, which certainly doesn't help the whole getting in shape thing.

I probably have mild social anxiety, which sucks for making friends and knowing people.

I don't know if it's clinical, but I'm usually in a bad mood and/or sad/depressed. Probably cause I have few friends and the ones I do have are proving to be pretty lame right now.

I'm very self-conscious; I analyze and usually criticize myself about everything I do.

I'm supposedly pretty smart (according to this ADD/IQ test my parents made me take once), and I know I could get straight As if I really tried, but I just don't have the motivation. Or rather, I have the motivation, but I don't have the drive. Or something. I know that if I do well in school I'll get into a good college/uni and then get a good job, but I just don't push myself to do it.

I'm also envious of things. For instance I envy those people who just seem to be able to do really well in school, in sports, and have a social life.

And I don't have many talents asides from computers. I'd love to be able to play an instrument or be a real good drawer or something.
I am you, you are me?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-05-20 19:02:22)

Ryan
+1,230|6845|Alberta, Canada

I hate that girls don't like me.
And I hate that Hurricane thinks I'm a fatty...

Ryan_400lbs
Archer
rapes face
+161|6426|Canuckistan
I hate you all, and I have a problem against black men. I don't know if it's a problem or not, though.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Everything.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6396|Evilsville
I'm too shy.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6692|Devon, England

Archer wrote:

I hate you all, and I have a problem against black men. I don't know if it's a problem or not, though.
Ha ha, it's all true!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard