Do you believe in ghost?

Yes45%45% - 34
No54%54% - 40
Total: 74
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada

Smithereener wrote:

No. Although I can't help but feel like there is some kind of supernatural force out there, I don't believe in ghosts.

Regardless, I would hate to live in any kind of haunted house. I already get tense when I'm outside in the dark without any lights, I'd be scared shitless if there was shit going on in my house.
fuck fuck fuck theirs a ghost watching you right now !!!!
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Yes.

Not exactly "ghosts" as we know them in movies, but the supernatural is what I like to believe in.  There are far too many things that have happened to me that are beyond luck and physical prowess.
The unknown is too great to shut out any possibility.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i saw a show once and this lady was raped by a ghost.. it was HOT!!!! i wanna get my freak on with something invisibly sexy too

your tv is an electronical device and those things never glitch out right.. so the tv turning off is a gimme.. the computer who knows, you were probably sleep walking

i woke up with my lamp on once maybe it was a ghost too OOooOooOooOOooo spooky!!!!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6489|Gogledd Cymru

SuperSlowYo wrote:

i saw a show once and this lady was raped by a ghost.. it was HOT!!!! i wanna get my freak on with something invisibly sexy too
oh was that in the special bonus features on the backdoor sluts 9 DVD ?

youre right that was hawt
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6593|Lexington, Kentucky
Voted yes, but I'll explain. I believe in something unexplained by current science, call it what you will. (Angels|Ghosts|Cryptids|Spirits|Little People|Ancestors|etc)
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6560|Canaduhhh.. West Toast

Anfidurl wrote:

Voted yes, but I'll explain. I believe in something unexplained by current science, call it what you will. (Spirits|Little People|Ancestors|etc)
Spirits = alcohol very real im sure many will agree with that... Little People well duh i seen on at the hardware store the other day of course they are real (plus they have a tv show "Little People Big World")... Ancestors = dead relatives which we all got otherswise it might be difficult to exist
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6259|B.C. Canada
Yes I do. Why you ask, well I have had one experiences that I shared with my little sister (she is 7). Well a year ago or so I woke up to my sister talking and I was like wtf cause she never wakes up (it was 2am), well I go to check on her and her lamp was on and she was sitting on her bed talking to herself (or so I thought). I told her to stop talking to herself and go to sleep, and she told me to "shhhhh, I am talking to this ghost lady". Ok thats normal for a little kid to have an imaginary friend. So I thought nothing of it. Put her inbed and told her to go to sleep.

Week later Samething happened. But this time she was crying, so I ask her whats wrong and she says that the "ghost lady" is going to hurt her if she goes to sleep. I said ok how about i stay here till you fall asleep, so I did I just sat there told her to lay down and close her eyes. About half an hour later she fell asleep so I turned off her lamp and all of a sudden a fucking door down the hall slammed shut!!!!!!!!! LIKE HOLY FUCK I FREAKED OUT!!! Wow just thinking about that night gives me the chills.

Ok heres the rest of the story. After that door slammed my sister woke up and she started to cry so I instantly turned the lamp back on and my sister was yelling at me "she is mad now, she is mad now!" So right after that I took my sister over to my moms house where I stayed until I found a new home.

This is a true fuckin story. Dont believe, I dont care.
Oh and my sister stays with me a few times a week cause she like it better than my moms. LOL.
Ghosty
+3|6672|Leicester,UK
yeah kinda gotta believe in my own kind and all, though they are all just bunch of gays tbh
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA
well, there was this one time recently. i was lying in bed, sorta half asleep, trying to get to the sleeping stage  and i got to feeling like something was pulling me off the bed. the whole while i could hear this odd tapping noise and there was a weird pain in my gut that was beating in tune to the tapping. anyways, i kept telling myself i was imagining it, and about 30 seconds in, i tried to move, but i couldn't. i was trying to even wiggle a pinky or groan or something, but i couldn't. finally, after a few minutes, i was able to let out a meek a groan. my legs were off the fucking bed. i almost pissed myself.

keep in mind, i had yet to fall asleep, so this cannot be explained by sleep paralysis, which requires the subject to have entered REM sleep at least once.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6657|California
Considering how many people have died since man began...

there would be millions of ghosts...

you would see them all the time...

ghosts?.... no.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Considering how many people have died since man began...

there would be millions of ghosts...

you would see them all the time...

ghosts?.... no.
try billions.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6657|California
I was thinkin if only 10% of the people that died became ghosts...

but you get the point...
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

I was thinkin if only 10% of the people that died became ghosts...

but you get the point...
or that.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6296|Bloomington Indiana
i do believe in ghosts.
ive had too many experiences to think otherwise
i could literally write 9 pages in this forum talking about shit thats happened to me.

my most memorable one was a few weeks ago. i was sitting in my room on the computer doing my thing. my door creaked open real slowly, then closed itself....this repeated for about 30 minutes while i was freaking out and talking to people about it....yeah...it was weird.

ive had many others.  this was one the most recent/crazy
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6299

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

FALLOUTBOMB wrote:

my house is actually haunted by this girl i am not fucking you. i have seen her like 3 times each time she was in a door way staring at me. kinda creepy but im a pretty chill guy. i always hear random noises like a sneeze or sumthin. im pretty sure its "her"
ask her out, then do her.
If i were you, i would stick it in her pooper..
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6229|Switzerland
Drugs are bad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard