mycatsdied
+1|6838
Question : How many Bf2 players does it take to change a light bulb in the Gulf of Oman

Answer : every single one.

1 Million to say "where are we? I thought Strike at Karkland was the only map in this game lets find a different server"

100,000 to call the first 1 million noobs cause they still cant spell it right even though  its the only map they play, before they to leave to find a 24/7 Karkand  server.

Of the remaining 15 players still left in the server.

1 commander to point out to the squads "change lightbulb here".

1 player that actually listens to the commander and goes to the lightbulb.

5 super leet noob-toobers to come along  bunny hop 6 times before simultaneously launching a m203 round at the one player actually changing the light bulb trying to show that there the only ones good enough to change the bulb.

1 tank whore  who refuses to get out of his tank but just sits there and kills all the people trying to change the bulb

1 medic who continously revives the noobtubers getting shot over and over again by the tank whore.

1 suicide C4 jeep to come along and take out the tank whore.

1 chopper pilot to hover right over the bulb and yell at his gunner to get out and change the bulb

1 chopper gunner who refuses to get out because he knows the pilots going to fly off with out him once he changes the bulb.

1 Anti tank to shoot down the dumb chopper pilot hovering so low , only to have the the wreckage land on himself.

1 jet pilot who knows he doesnt have enough skill to change the bulb and that his only skill is to bomb and strafe the defensless people on the ground.

1 more jet pilot who after accepting the commander postion and pointing out the light bulb decides that he can command and fly to ram the other jet.

Finally The only player left in the world to change the light bulb and save The Gulf of Oman

1 sniper sitting on top of the crane who has no clue that he is the only one left and in fact has no clue that the bulb ever needed chaging.

That is why you never see a lightbulb in the Gulf of Oman. Its impossible for them to get changed.

Mycatsdied

edited to kill off the commander. Leaving only the sniper.
Thanks Oktane

Last edited by mycatsdied (2006-01-18 21:40:10)

s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6792|Somewhere in NYC
heheheh
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6821|Noizyland

I vote this for stupidest post ever. I don't know what the Hell made you want to do this.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6804
Its not so funny as much as it is clever
Tearsofromance
+0|6733|Canada
lol, pretty funny But i really like strike at Karkland, i dont really whore on it but it is a very fun map I would advise EA make more maps like that!
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6766|California

its the british funny, sophisticated
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6792

Tearsofromance wrote:

lol, pretty funny But i really like strike at Karkland, i dont really whore on it but it is a very fun map I would advise EA make more maps like that!
And God kills another kittlen.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6766|California

And God kills another kittlen.
2nded
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6795|Mark it zero.
where the hell do people get the L from?
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6766|Melbourne, Australia
stupidiest post? WTF U ON ABOUT its a comical way of showing how iggnorent bf2 players are and how much they refuse to work as a team
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

I love it. Its a wonderful funny post KarkLAND. Lalala interesting they can't spell their favourite map. I can spell Operation Clanswap well enough thank you very much.
mycatsdied
+1|6838

Tyferra wrote:

I vote this for stupidest post ever. I don't know what the Hell made you want to do this.
Sorry tyferra I didn't mean to wate your precious time by making you read this post.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6813|Arizona
Just curious...at the end, it said the sniper was last, but you never heard bout the commander dyin.  Was the commander the tank whore?  The sniper?  Just wondering.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6824
i think the commander went to MUSHTARR to black hawk whore
mycatsdied
+1|6838
ok octane here is the ammended version. I forgot to kill the commander.

Istead of

1 more jet pilot whose only skill is to ram the other jet.

it is now

1 more jet pilot who after accepting the commander postion and pointing out the light bulb decides that he can command and fly to ram the other jet.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6808|Internet!
*applause, applause*
Brilliant, simply brilliant.

The commander never leaves the Carrier, because the water and the palm trees might attack him on the way to change the Light Bulb, and he would spend 15 seconds away from the Command screen, and get eaten by a pack of ravenous players, angry at their shitty commander.
Drunkaholic
+4|6771
I've never misspelled Karkand .  But then, my knack for proper spelling might be the cause of my .77 K/D Ratio .  It's been going up steadily since I got a new router, though .
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6821|Noizyland

mycatsdied wrote:

Tyferra wrote:

Sorry tyferra I didn't mean to wate your precious time by making you read this post.
Apology accepted, just don't let it happen again.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6763
rofl...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6810

doh >.<
WU551E
+0|6740|Hell, or close it it anyway
man a few +1 Funny mods would be usefull here.
mycatsdied
+1|6838
what is a +1 funny mod?
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6814|Tenn
gj...needed a chuckle...ive got squadmates that still to this day call it Karkland and when i say sumthing bout it...i get the "i dont care what its called lets just play it" or my fav "Yea, i think they were supposed to put an L in there"
specops10-4
+108|6789|In the hills
Pretty funny, a few of My freinds play WoW, and they always use a ton of teamwork in that game, I think it would be cool if people could have like platoons and larger squads so lots of people could use voips together and maybe increase the teamplayability.  I watched a movie from WoW where a really good guy he was a warrior or sumthing but he would smash everypne and his teamates wouldnt try to kill peeps they would just help him, only if BF2 players were that nice would it be a good day!
joe6600
+-1|6789
Ive felt like Ive been in that situation a number of times,  Neat Post

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard