LTC.Thunder
+4|6294|USA
My main account (click the stats button under my name) is the one I've used since Dec of 06.  I recently started a new one: http://bf2s.com/player/99688383/   I just got alittle tried of my main 1.

How many of you have started new accounts?  And for what reason?
Dr_3V|L
+51|6731|Twente, The Netherlands
Many accounts.
1. To show off;
2. To piss off;
3. Clan usage.

Last edited by Dr_3V|L (2007-05-16 08:13:47)

teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6387|Bromley, London

Never bothered. I have been playing for a year and personally do not see the point unless you are just making one to much around on.
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6597|Reisterstown, MD

I have made other accts just to mess around but I haven't abandoned my main acct like so many others. 

Last edited by killer21 (2007-05-16 08:19:53)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51
Made one fun account..A paddle acount, just running around with paddles and zapping them, awh you must see them run backwards when they run out of ammo and have to reload or the replies when you do zap them..
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6657|The Netherlands

Dr_3V|L wrote:

Many accounts.
1. To show off;
2. To piss off;
3. Clan usage.
yup same for me
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine
Never . ppl who show up their 'uber pwnage' accounts made on Karkand ( took them 5-10 hours ) are just fake .
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6529|the Netherlands
no second account
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6273|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
No way, it takes me long enough to get between ranks.
I doubt I'll ever make 2 more ranks in my BF2-playing lifetime.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6294|USA
I am proud of what I have done with the my main account.  All I need is like 5 hrs in the helo and about 60 hrs in the tank and I will be eligible for the general rank once I reach the points and hrs.  But I have enjoyed the challenge of the noob rank.
w0ls0n
+16|6553|Maine
I created a new account because people always think you're a noob and I love the fact that they call you noob and you own them. LOL I created a new account at work but not at home.

Last edited by w0ls0n (2007-05-16 08:24:46)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway
Seeing as how the password to my main account has been jeopardized, I was forced to make a new account last night.

I miss the unlocks, but the rank didn't mean much to me, even though I was almost to Major.
Janysc
+59|6689|Norway

Tjasso wrote:

no second account
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6772|UK
What is the reason for it. There is no good reason.
Riddicker
+40|6555|Germany - Bavaria
I made one, just too see how good i am! *gg*
http://bf2s.com/player/89988596/
Not too bad at all! But wasnt my best time!
But i still use my mainacc
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6539|Cardiff
one account here
Dr_3V|L
+51|6731|Twente, The Netherlands

RDMC(2) wrote:

Made one fun account..A paddle acount, just running around with paddles and zapping them, awh you must see them run backwards when they run out of ammo and have to reload or the replies when you do zap them..
Had one account also, Shockyoursenses or something Got banned, they thought I was cheating with my mad shockpaddle skillz0rs...
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6485|Trondheim, Norway
I got a clan accout, as you can see in my sig
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6330|Graz, Austria
I have used 2 accounts over a year ago, when I only sporadically played the game at a LAN gaming club.
When I bought the game in September 2006 I had forgotten the passwords to both accounts and created my main one, gobefish23.

Only recently I remembered one of the old ones, globefish. Too bad that I'm already nearing 20k points, so it would be quite stupid to switch back.

I have since used the old account only to test out stuff regarding the glitched ME service ribbon.
LTC.Thunder
+4|6294|USA

mKmalfunction wrote:

Seeing as how the password to my main account has been jeopardized, I was forced to make a new account last night.

I miss the unlocks, but the rank didn't mean much to me, even though I was almost to Major.
What happened?
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway

LTC.Thunder wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

What happened?
The douche eater in my signature got butt hurt with me, and gave out my password.
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6659|pimelteror.de
i have several accounts..
my first account to play
my second to mess around
one just for pumpgunning
and one to visit k&p servers - with tanks and nades
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I dont have other accounts.... but i'm thinking about starting a new one.. mbay , after 515hrs and almost 90k, you got tired and play less and less (in my case) so i think if i start a new one i will be able to have more fun and have some BBQFTWH4xZomG stats
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6234|Scotland!
I didn't like the name of my old one and it didn't reflect how I played ingame cause my little brother spent about 25 hours getting horrible scores on it
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

Dr_3V|L wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Had one account also, Shockyoursenses or something Got banned, they thought I was cheating with my mad shockpaddle skillz0rs...
Lol, I used to did it with a clan member, together we were Paddles.Mario and Paddles.Luigi, just running around on servers...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard