acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6698|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

spectraman wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Ugh. All three teams I wanted to go all the way are out.

Oh, well. Might as well jump onto the Sabres' bandwagon now.

GO SABRES!
Maybe not they just got creamed, but its only one game.
As long as they play better than the Devils (my fave team) or Canucks, I could care less. Both of those teams played horribly.
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6387|Oslo, Norway
I hope that Red wings bring back the trophy to hockeytown!!! I started to follow NHL in 1993, and Detroit has been my team since then. Yzerman is/was my favorite player, too bad he retired. When I found out that he played for Detroit, my path was clear. So I really hope that Red Wings comes together and beat the hell out of the Ducks. Two difficult away matches in a row now...

But I feel the force!!!
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6779|California, US

Babb Master Flash wrote:

I hope that Red wings bring back the trophy to hockeytown!!! I started to follow NHL in 1993, and Detroit has been my team since then. Yzerman is/was my favorite player, too bad he retired. When I found out that he played for Detroit, my path was clear. So I really hope that Red Wings comes together and beat the hell out of the Ducks. Two difficult away matches in a row now...

But I feel the force!!!
The Ducks and the Wings are a great series both teams evenly matched, so it will be a fight to the very end.

And the Ducks will win! lol
acEofspadEs6313

Stun_Gun wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

But I feel the force!!!
The Ducks and the Wings are a great series both teams evenly matched, so it will be a fight to the very end.

My friend's going to a Ducks/Red Wings game. Lucky bastard.
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

Babb Master Flash wrote:

But I feel the force!!!

Very lucky bastard, how much he pay for them?
acEofspadEs6313

Stun_Gun wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

No idea. But since Anaheim isn't all into hockey like the other cities, they most likely weren't as expensive as other places.
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

No idea. But since Anaheim isn't all into hockey like the other cities, they most likely weren't as expensive as other places.
idk its playoffs and mostly sold out pretty quick, but is he going to the game tonight or Thursday?
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6757|the middle of nowhere
Lol @ Buffalo. 0-3? Oh well....They played pretty good. Anaheim will beat Detroit and go on to win the cup!!
acEofspadEs6313

Stun_Gun wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

idk its playoffs and mostly sold out pretty quick, but is he going to the game tonight or Thursday?
I think Thursday's game.
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6546|The Lost Highway
Wings, 5-0.

Suck it Mighty Ducks, suck it goooooooooood.
acEofspadEs6313

mKmalfunction wrote:

Wings, 5-0.

Wooot.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6645|Montreal, Qc, Canada

mKmalfunction wrote:

Wings, 5-0.

Yupp they got beat up

and sens are fkn leading 3-0 vs sabres (damn shit!) the perfect season of sabre iso ver
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Wings, 5-0.

Wooot.
EAT todays game!!! tie it with 47 seconds left and win in OT off a pretty back hand!

https://www.anaheimducks.com/images/200705/2542.f.jpg

Last edited by Stun_Gun (2007-05-21 00:56:53)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6496|Menlo Park, CA
How is it possible that there is a hockey team in Anaheim. . . .

I live in the Bay Area, and I scratch my head that we have a pro hockey team. . . .

BTW GO WINGS!! FUCK ANAHEIM!!! Bullshit late goal. . . .
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6363|From: From: From:
Im going to see the Duck v Kings when they come to England (for some reason)....hopefully gonna be a good game
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US

fadedsteve wrote:

I live in the Bay Area, and I scratch my head that we have a pro hockey team. . . .

me thinks your a retard, there are 2 pro teams in LA area haha oh and 49ers blowass almost as bad as oakland
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6496|Menlo Park, CA

Stun_Gun wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

me thinks your a retard, there are 2 pro teams in LA area haha oh and 49ers blowass almost as bad as oakland
Your the one who has the bad english pal!! so who's the fucking retard!!

I know the LA Kings are their too. . . .but I was simply saying, why is there a team in Anaheim, is it really necessary?? 

Umm. . . The 49ers ARE 5 time Super Bowl champs. . . .Oakland is a 3 time Super Bowl champion!! "blowass"? you have no clue what your talking about. . .

The Bay Area has two of the best franchises in football. . .what the fuck are you talking about!!  Every team has bad seasons dude, that just the nature of the game. . . .Who is your favorite team. . . . If you say the Cowboys or Chiefs, I am gonna puke!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-05-21 16:56:30)

Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US

fadedsteve wrote:

Stun_Gun wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Your the one who has the bad english pal!! so who's the fucking retard!!
that was the point smart one

The Bay Area has two of the best franchises in football. . .what the fuck are you talking about!!  Every team has bad seasons dude, that just the nature of the game. . . .Who is your favorite team. . . . If you say the Cowboys or Chiefs, I am gonna puke!!
and no never liked any of those teams, Green Bay all the way!
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US
BYE RED WINGS!!!!
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!
and my picks are right on who would get to the western and eastern finals, and who would win.
Sondernkommando
+22|6722
Argh - now to hope that Pronger never wins the Cup.  Let him spend more time impregnating female sportscasters instead.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6544|Long Island, New York
OTTAWA-ANAHEIM! We're SET!

Let's go Ducks!
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6632|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I stopped watching hockey when the devils were eliminated.

ottowa got their payback for 2003, I guess.....
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Teeeeemuuuu Salaaamiiiii. My quacks go for the Duckies this year. The sad part is that Teppo Numminen once again didn't win, or even get a chance to. That guy deserves to win some sort of trophy before he's carreer is over. I've never seen a man so devastated that he was after the last olympic final.

Anywho AC Milan sucks donkeyballs and I'm out of beer...
Stun_Gun
+102|6779|California, US
wow this is going to be a good series, a lot of hard hits and some good goals by the ducks!
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6646|Montréal, Québec
GO sens go !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard