lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6605|Toronto-Canada
well balanced stats, cant complain they look good
and iron gator as fav, props to you, i cant even play iron gator, my computer is shit.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6313|The | Netherlands
lxcpikiman,

Nice KD ratio, average SPM for not playing inf only, lots of OMAN, pretty nice, so also a huge amount of time in helicopter. Try to work on your vehicle ratio's and get those expert badges! You have the time, just get the kills!

Also cool list of victims, nice stats!
NiMee
+6|6517|Singapore
Well Well, needless to say, another karkand whore. Good thing is that least u have Heli as ur most played vehicle. Nice Spm and COOL kill streak!! Wish i have that ability to do so. From ur current stats, i am surprised to see ur amt of medals is way too low for ur a player of ur calibre. Try to rotate ur gameplay and man, ur high score for BF2 is high. Dun u get bored over long games?
Anway, get more time in other kits. Too much medic time like me, it will spoil ur mood for this game.
Rating : 6/10
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6338|105 RVK
High SPM, Avg KD, gd ammout of gun kills, avg tank KD, Avg WLR, SF whore very gd , play with other kits than just medic, try to paddle people cause your KD with paddles is 0.002, very low amount of TK's.

7/10
t0mhank5
+319|6722|Surge
Leet stats, missionless/Tyler.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6277|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Leet. Nuff said

nice KDRs
DuMa Sir
+0|6203
What about mine, I know i have been whoring Karkand alot lately
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6473|A W S M F O X
Average SPM

Bad KDR

Average accuracy

Overall its not good, most of your weapons are below 1.0, with exception of LMG and explosives etc.

You have good hours on nearly all kits, but still most below 1.0

Which brings us up to your LITTLE BOY NADE SPAMMING FEST. I was wondering where the rest of your points came from, now we know, the lamest, annoyingest and frankly sad act of nade spamming. Not only are you not getting any enjoyment from this, your so shit you cant really do anything but nadespam, congrats, youve been awarded the ASSHAT OF THE WEEK award, please staple this to your nuts and uninstall BF2 and stick to minesweeper.

Which brings us onto your TOTAL lack of skill, clayspamming, CONGRATS! Youve been awarded the shittest bf player of the week award too! Seriously, go back to minesweeper, its essentially what your doing, but it doesnt enrage everyone on the unfortunate server your on.

0/10

Last edited by JET_G raidensen (2007-05-15 01:47:50)

~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea
Ohhhh 10/10 for you dude! Awesome sniper, Awesome accuracy , good SPM & KDR, a good variety of maps played
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6464|USA
... no stats link?
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6332|Orrstrayleea

elite.mafia wrote:

... no stats link?
In my sig, but dw they're shit anyway ATM, i just wanted to rate the ones above me
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

... no stats link?
In my sig, but dw they're shit anyway ATM, i just wanted to rate the ones above me
You've got your sniper rifle and assault over a 1 kdr, 50+ knife kills, 5 paddles and 140+ pistols.. you're above the usual pub-player that's for sure. Out of interest what assault rifle do you use?

Keep at it, you'll only get better

Me;

Main - http://www.bf2s.com/player/74116563/

Spam - http://www.bf2s.com/player/97070594/

Spam - http://www.bf2s.com/player/99805625/

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-05-15 06:12:18)

Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6529|Adelaide, South Australia

Rating your main:

Pros: Nice Streak, good KDR, great accuracy

Cons: Too much Medic-ing, too many nades, not enough time in the other maps

Overall: 7/10

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-05-15 06:18:33)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6601|Reisterstown, MD

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

Rating your main:

Pros: Nice Streak, good KDR, great accuracy

Cons: Too much Medic-ing, too many nades, not enough time in the other maps

Overall: 7/10
Winner of blah blah blah blah..

I normally don't rate someone who doesn't have at least 500 total game play hrs but might as well I guess.

Below avg k/d and spm.  You are an apparent sniper so I wouldn't expect a high spm but something near 2.5 probably.  Not much else to say on that so.  3/10

Weapon ratios could be better.  Nothing really stands out  It is kind of hard to rate your stats since you do not have 200 hrs of time played.  Kit ratios are about what I expected given the overall k/d ratio.  Kits are pretty even with regards to time.  3/10

Sharqi, Karky, and Mastuur are your most played maps.  Again, kind of hard to give an accurate rating to such a small amount of time being played.  3/10

Vehicle ratios are probably below avg.  Nothing really stands out.  2/10

Not many awards/badges which I would expect given the fact that you only have 192 hrs of time played in BF2.  Just work harder to get those awards if that is something you really care about. 3/10

Overall, there are a lot of areas that you can improve on.  I would say just keep playing and getting used to the game and I am sure your stats will improve.  It looks like to me you hardly ever play so everything I just said could be moot.   2/10
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
At your rank and time played would have expected alot more medals/badges done but saying that 8/10 for you .
DuMa Sir
+0|6203

JET_G raidensen wrote:

Average SPM

Bad KDR

Average accuracy

Overall its not good, most of your weapons are below 1.0, with exception of LMG and explosives etc.

You have good hours on nearly all kits, but still most below 1.0

Which brings us up to your LITTLE BOY NADE SPAMMING FEST. I was wondering where the rest of your points came from, now we know, the lamest, annoyingest and frankly sad act of nade spamming. Not only are you not getting any enjoyment from this, your so shit you cant really do anything but nadespam, congrats, youve been awarded the ASSHAT OF THE WEEK award, please staple this to your nuts and uninstall BF2 and stick to minesweeper.

Which brings us onto your TOTAL lack of skill, clayspamming, CONGRATS! Youve been awarded the shittest bf player of the week award too! Seriously, go back to minesweeper, its essentially what your doing, but it doesnt enrage everyone on the unfortunate server your on.

0/10
You must be hurt cause you get owned by people like me. I think it is great you have so much passion about this subject. Where do you find the time to masturbate that little twig you call a penis. One more note A person with the hours that you have put in should have way more badges then that. You need to suck a donkey hole.
killer21

DuMa Sir wrote:

You must be hurt cause you get owned by people like me. I think it is great you have so much passion about this subject. Where do you find the time to masturbate that little twig you call a penis. One more note A person with the hours that you have put in should have way more badges then that. You need to suck a donkey hole.
I agree with JetG.  Your stats aren't very good.
x3ro
+1|6661
nice stats:
- nice K/D (i'd like one of those too )
- very nice accuracy
- good spm
- maybe a little nade whore? xP

8/10
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6576|England

killer21 wrote:

DuMa Sir wrote:

I agree with JetG.  Your stats aren't very good.
If that.

Killer21 - rated you before, and still going strong! Although I do notice you dont have many flag points for your time - however, your kill count speaks for itself. I have the same in an extra 200hours! But more than double the flag points, so its all good

For a devoted karkand whore, you seem to be playing your SF, and more astonishingly, AF. Wow! You like your infantry battles so I would highly recommend MD on IO - it is great fun and generally results in less of the play of that "Lt.Col" above.
Kit balance is superb, closing in on the last 3 kits requiring 100hours - all with fantastic ratios. Your sniper rifle KD is insane and very impressive. Must be partly from all them medics you get on karkand

Work on a few more of them awards so you dont miss out on the General ranks. Try more of the vanilla maps too. If you can handle AF you can handle maps like Daqing and FuShe (htf did you get 133 on Daqing btw?!?!!).
I can only really rate you down on map balance and lack of vehicle time. AA and ground defense KDR's are blatently commander arty whoring

So, for what you do (mostly IO): 9.5/10
Everything: 7-8/10.
killer21

Snake wrote:

For a devoted karkand whore, you seem to be playing your SF, and more astonishingly, AF. Wow! You like your infantry battles so I would highly recommend MD on IO - it is great fun and generally results in less of the play of that "Lt.Col" above.

If you can handle AF you can handle maps like Daqing and FuShe (htf did you get 133 on Daqing btw?!?!!).
I can only really rate you down on map balance and lack of vehicle time. AA and ground defense KDR's are blatently commander arty whoring

lol.  I really don't consider myself a karky whore because I don't play karkand only.  I did in the beginning because it was fun but started to venture out to other maps such as Ghost Town, Operation Harvest, etc.  Once I get my new pc, I'll be actually flying more and all of that so I can join the gen ranks.  Sucks having a high spm.  I got 133 on Daqing by whoring a Z10 with a squadmate of mine.  I only used the command arty thing when I was doing the vet and exp air and ground defense.  Other than that, it is mostly the AA on Ghost Town.  Very easy to get a high k/d with that thing on GT.  I'll rate your stats when I get a chance tonight.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339

Snake wrote:

Ok

Good KDR and SPM. Big ass Wake whore, and it appears as if you are a constant PLA teamswitcher and teamkill a lot for that J10. Loving the kill streak
Infantry stats are bad and the vehicle stats aren't that good for a Wake/city map player.

Seriously, play more maps. You have spent the money buying SF, EF and AF yet refuse to play them. Let alone all the other vanilla maps. The balanced, well designed maps. Put those aviator skills to the test on maps like Kubra, Daqing, Oman, Zatar and OCS.
You have an average time per map of 33hours, yet if you remove Wake from the equation, that plummets to 8:46hours. Remove your other "experienced maps", Oman, Karkand and Sharqi and that drops down to a staggering 1:41 (Excel ftw). So, between the other 23maps, you have played them on average for 1:41 each.
Despite 900hours in this game, you know one thing: carrier raping.

Only two things impress me. 1) Your kill streak 2) Your absolute desire for a teamkilling, teamswitching, carrier raping whore fest.
And for someone who is dedicated to that, your aviator stats should be waaaay higher.

3/10
Possibly the greatest reponse in this entire thread. +1 to you.

PLEASE RATE THE GUY ABOVE ME, I AM AN UNWORTHY SPAMWHORE.
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6329|In Your Butz Making Baby
Ok killer21

you got a good spm, and a high k/d ratio
your arent a big karkand whore like me:D
you got a nice accuracy
nice kit k/d
NO PURPLE HEART!
nice victem list

So you got really nice stats
BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6201|Your moms privates
avg.
XRogerMellieX
+8|6339

BINCHENZO wrote:

avg.
You think you're too fucking good to rate anyone's stats properly?

Don't rate this guy, rate MrMoose (last post last page).

Last edited by XRogerMellieX (2007-05-16 02:26:45)

BINCHENZO
God.star.legend
+33|6201|Your moms privates
thats the rating i thought he fits in he doesn't stand out in anyway he's not a noob. jezz what do you want me to do write a bio on him based on his stats

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard