ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6479
Fight and be on the offensive. Most school fights are the push you... shove me fights. When the guy yells at you "hit me!" hit him, hard.  If you get knocked down get up again and again until he sees you arent going to quit.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6782

or tell them you are a hemopheliac and that if you start bleeding internally you could die and they would be responsible for murder.  and having told them ahead of time they can't pretend that they didn't know.  your rage at being a hemopheliac and having gotten hit by a paint ball which could have killed you led you to beat up their friend but that was also very irresponsible of you. or better yet, tell a school official this and they'll take it so seriously you'll get one of those 4 wheel electric vehicles with armed guard to drive around to your classes.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6562
Doms and superfly_cox just made it onto my list.

I have to question whether the rest of you have ever actually had the shit kicked out of you.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6480|Sheffield-England
owned
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Call all your cousins, just like how the lebs do it.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
cMD-RR
+17|6288
pull tha najf
Invaderzim
Chicken wing?
+49|6449|Newcastle NSW Australia
Lol, a guy at my school slept with another guys GF and so the other guy stabbed him in the nck 4 times he ended up in intensive care and the guy that did it is now going to jail.

My advice, if they dont have kinves do whatever it takes to hurt them dont hold back and dont hesitated or your fucked.
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway

Yaocelotl wrote:

Also, don't do this shit when fighting, it gives you faggot points for eternity:
That is so fucking sad to look at... that other dude couldn't even swing a decent punch, he just threw his arm around a bit and hit shit.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6480|Sheffield-England

Janysc wrote:

Yaocelotl wrote:

Also, don't do this shit when fighting, it gives you faggot points for eternity:
That is so fucking sad to look at... that other dude couldn't even swing a decent punch, he just threw his arm around a bit and hit shit.

I gotta learn how to do that
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6757|Hell, p.o box 666

mr. gangsta ll cool j got owned, big time, by the nerdy karateka!

Well, it looked very funny, but I dont think the cool guy thought this when the other guys fist smashed his face.

Go Karate kid!
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6566|Hampshire
the best tip is to carry an umbrellla... when they start you have the perfect legal weapon...
Club at one end, spike at the other.

Normally they wouldnt start if they saw u had one.
Though my personal best is 8 at once
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6523|the Netherlands
use the force !! today , tommorrow, for EVER

its globbering time ! take the bigmouths first

P.S. check youtube for this : Bas Rutten Self Defense Crash Course !!YEAH !!!

or ... Bas Rutten Street Defense - The Better Version  >>> HOOAH !!

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-05-15 07:59:52)

Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
Although it's too late to actually give advice, I would have said if you have to fight, go for the biggest one first, will make the others think twice before taking you on.
B|ackhawk
+12|6201|Manchester, England
Dont go out, wait till they smash your windows then its basically over unless there bored and see you on the streets, then your gonna get filled in
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Bubbalo wrote:

I have to question whether the rest of you have ever actually had the shit kicked out of you.
Nope.  Haven't met a man big enough to do it yet.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6623|Camp XRay

Cougar wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Better be ready Cougar, the junkyard dog is comin for ya!!
https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1697/junkyard9zg.jpg
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6757|Hell, p.o box 666

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/FFLink13/Marlboroman82.jpg
oh oh Cougar, better watch out for this man machine! Hm, replace skin, replace fish for chains... hm, match!
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6639|Montreal, Qc, Canada
seriously you vs them = YOU WIN

Bring with you something like this : http://www.baseball-bats.net/images/baseball-bats.BMP and kick their ass, i mean if this is not bullshit and they will rly kick your ass why dont YOU kick THEIR ass ?? they will fkn shit in their pants and never come to you again...

OR

if they come to you and they start kicking your ass, just punch them all everywhere, idk make then feel that your not a pussy, mbay they will hurt you, but be shure you hurt THEM, kick with your foot, punch them in the face and tell them : YOU SEE MY NIGGA YOUR A FKN NOOB WITH YOUR G36E, I FKN OWN YOUR ASS AND NO ONE WILL REVIVE YOU
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Andoura wrote:

YOU SEE MY NIGGA YOUR A FKN NOOB WITH YOUR G36E, I FKN OWN YOUR ASS AND NO ONE WILL REVIVE YOU
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK

B|ackhawk wrote:

Dont go out, wait till they smash your windows then its basically over unless there bored and see you on the streets, then your gonna get filled in
So blackhawk.. why do u have 2 accounts?
B|ackhawk
+12|6201|Manchester, England

Vilham wrote:

B|ackhawk wrote:

So blackhawk.. why do u have 2 accounts?
What do you mean by 2 accounts?
DankmanHightimes
+24|6500|atlanta GA

Commie Killer wrote:

Tell the cops about the drugs: All of them do weed and others, though either way, as soon as they get out, Im fucked.
dont be a rat, thats just as bad as these 4 pussys having to team up on you. i usually dont condone a strategy like this but, kick the biggest one in the nuts then it you only have to worry bout 3 of them,after the kick if ones in arm reach ..just lay that SOB out dont punch them punch through them(nail him across the bridge of the nose and bust it open). by this point the other 2 are hopfully back steping. now just finish what they started.

i beat the shit outta this guy for shooting me with a BB gun with a pot seed in the barrell, fucking thing drew blood, and so did i. choked hold up againts the wall with me left and and pumled be my right , all hell broke lose just pissed me off so bad when i was done the sheetrock needed to be replaced and he fucked up the back door trying to get away from me.

Last edited by DankmanHightimes (2007-05-15 08:27:24)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Better be ready Cougar, the junkyard dog is comin for ya!!
https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1697/junkyard9zg.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/Glock23_3rdGen.jpg

I may be brave, but I'm not stupid.  The day a big black man with a hand full of chains named the junkyard dog comes at me is the day I shoot a big black man with a hand full of chains named the junkyard dog.
BVC
+325|6696
4 on 1 is pussy.

Punch the throat, knee the balls, headbutt the nose, try and fight at a choke point (door, archway etc).  And if you have the presence of mind, spitting in their face can sometimes distract them for a second whether it be through wiping it away, doding the spit or even blinking.  Better yet, if you bleed in the mouth spit blood at them.
DankmanHightimes
+24|6500|atlanta GA

Pubic wrote:

4 on 1 is pussy.

Punch the throat, knee the balls, headbutt the nose, try and fight at a choke point (door, archway etc).  And if you have the presence of mind, spitting in their face can sometimes distract them for a second whether it be through wiping it away, doding the spit or even blinking.  Better yet, if you bleed in the mouth spit blood at them.
more good ideas, a key one is punch to the throat. 1 swing 1 down

Last edited by DankmanHightimes (2007-05-15 08:46:06)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard