DankmanHightimes
+24|6507|atlanta GA
this bull mastif weights in at 282Lbs

https://img234.imageshack.us/img234/5182/untitledwn3.th.png

Hercules: The World's Biggest Dog Ever According to Guinness World Records

Hercules was recently awarded the honorable distinction of World's  Biggest Dog by Guinness World Records. Hercules is an English Mastiff who has a 38 inch neck and weighs 282 pounds (128 kgms).   With "paws the size of softballs" (reports the Boston Herald), the
Three-year-old Monster is far larger and heavier than his breed's standard 200lb. (91
Kgms) Limit. Hercules' owner Mr. Flynn says that Hercules  weight is natural
And Not induced by a bizarre diet: "I fed him normal food and he just
Grew".... And grew. And grew And grew.

Last edited by DankmanHightimes (2007-05-14 19:17:08)

Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

Older than my dad.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6769

Ryan wrote:

Older than my dad.
Didn't know a test tube had an age.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6352|Cali

Ryan wrote:

Older than my dad.
That is older than jesus!
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6335

That thing is fuckin hideous and should be put down. Like that guy needs him on a leash? That dog would tear that guy to pieces.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn
Probably a case of pituitary gigantism
Skorpy-chan
+127|6352|Twyford, UK
Bigdog is big?
Too hard to resist.

Also, holy fuck, I have seen smaller horses.
goblinstomper
I ♣ Seals
+8|6572|Hampshire
Dude... its a horse!?!?

Seriously though... thats a big fookin dog!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD
Holy shit.

I saw these two bull mastifs at the dog park one time.  They were brothers.  My dad talked to the owner about them and they each weighed 225 lbs.  My idiot 75 lb dog was trying to pick a fight with one of them but they wouldn't give in.

I would NOT fuck with that dog under any circumstances.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2007-05-14 19:31:22)

Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6351|New York
"Hercules, the massive English Mastiff, was real but his time in the limelight was in 2001 when he was the Guinness world record for the World's Largest Dog.  For some reason the story began circulating widely on the Internet in March, 2007, and was accompanied by a picture of an enormous dog being walked near a horse.  That picture is not of Hercules because it's a Neapolitan mastiff and Hercules is an English mastiff.  Also, the picture appears to be fabricated.  The dog is about half the size of the horse and an average horse is around 1,000 pounds."
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6724|Riva, MD

Villain{NY} wrote:

"Hercules, the massive English Mastiff, was real but his time in the limelight was in 2001 when he was the Guinness world record for the World's Largest Dog.  For some reason the story began circulating widely on the Internet in March, 2007, and was accompanied by a picture of an enormous dog being walked near a horse.  That picture is not of Hercules because it's a Neapolitan mastiff and Hercules is an English mastiff.  Also, the picture appears to be fabricated.  The dog is about half the size of the horse and an average horse is around 1,000 pounds."
lmao
OmniDeath
~
+726|6651

fabricated indeed, look at the guys hip and the womans knee. anyone else see it?
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713

Im_Dooomed wrote:

That thing is fuckin hideous and should be put down. Like that guy needs him on a leash? That dog would tear that guy to pieces.
What did it ever do to anyone?  Why would you want to kill it?
DankmanHightimes
+24|6507|atlanta GA
yeah i see it now.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6713
"According to the Guniess Book of World Records, the worlds heaviest as well as longest dog ever recorded was an English Mastiff named Zorba. In 1989, Zorba weighed 343 lbs and was 8 feet 3 inches long from nose to tail! That same dog also holds the Guniess record for the Worlds's Largest Dog."
Dang...
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6658|United States
Wow that dog is huge :0
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6498|Menlo Park, CA
That Dog Is Awesome!!!!
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6649|Deep In The South Of Texas
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6536|Global Command
geNius
..!.,
+144|6449|SoCal
Real pic of Hercules.

https://i3.tinypic.com/66lnddd.jpg
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Tdog2007
Giggity Giggity
+25|6720|US
hate to be jumped on by that dog after comin home from work...
The Stillhouse Kid
Licensed Televulcanologist
+126|6649|Deep In The South Of Texas
If it humped your leg you'd wind up in a wheelchair.
cMD-RR
+17|6295
photoshop?!?!?!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6575|Mountains of NC

The horse in the pic is a arabian horse they are between 14 - 15.2 hands (a good horse for females bc of the smaller size)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
bennisboy
+829|6653|Poundland

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Why? whats it done to you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard