elite
+89|6712|Sheffield, England
wait wait, u say your ranked 11th with carbine, where do you see this information?
bobroonie.bda
+143|6679

elite wrote:

wait wait, u say your ranked 11th with carbine, where do you see this information?
thx for all the replies..

http://bf2tracker.com
MarkyMark
+5|6671|UK
heheheh whoever said "stats don't mean shit" is a goddam winner lol. Greatest put down yet, in the history of ever!
elite
+89|6712|Sheffield, England
i dont understand bf2 tracker, where is the part where i put my bf2 name in and i see my stats?
bobroonie.bda
+143|6679

elite wrote:

i dont understand bf2 tracker, where is the part where i put my bf2 name in and i see my stats?
on the left hand side you will see.. my user stats..
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it
i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31.
ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2.
caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672
stats dont mean shit
looooool
Purely Pwned
I think what he meant to say is EA's overall ranking system doesn't mean chit since the top guys have the most accumulated global score.  Probably one of the few in this forum who seem to realize this....

Rather than looking at EA's Carbines Leaderboard: "Hey, I have the most carbine rifle kills, I win!", check out

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2i. … mp;start=0

Also, instead of, "Hey, I have the most accumulated global score, I am the best! (I can't stop playing 12 hours a day otherwise I will lose my #1 spot", check out

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … mp;start=0 (emphasizes flag captures, KDR, KPM, and  teamwork)

You might want to check out

http://www.gameslave.co.uk/bfleaderboard.cfm submit if not found

BTW, impressive carbine stats you got there, look for my name around the 13K carbine kills club

Last edited by Rakasan (2006-01-20 18:06:27)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6679
Also, instead of, "Hey, I have the most accumulated global score, I am the best! (I can't stop playing 12 hours a day otherwise I will lose my #1 spot", check out

http://www.statpadder.com/cgi-bin/bf2r. … mp;start=0 (emphasizes flag captures, KDR, KPM, and  teamwork)

awesome site thx man
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6741|St. Paul, MN
"so i compared the top 10 guys in the game"
that says enough for me.
I wouldn't bother trying to compare players unless you actually play with them. Numbers and words, though usefull for finding facts, are not sturdy ground for comparison or critique. doing this will only lead to generalizations, exaggerations, and just plain bullshit. This is blatantly apparent for example, in the firestorm > blazin topic. What are most of the posts saying?: "bash bash bash this stat that stat means this guy's a bogus player bash bash bitch." What does this mean?: "I don't like that this guy has lots of points so I'm going lean on a stereotype and acuse him of stuff." What is the stereotype?: "All players with lots of points and high rankings cheat, and/or are worthless losers w/no life." How far am I taking this? "Probably way too far."
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6703|Antarctica

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it
caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672
stats dont mean shit
looooool
Purely Pwned
qft
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6718|California

so true, i said F U to my stats some time ago, the only reason i play now is for teh fun, and the cool sound it makes when you get an award!
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6741|St. Paul, MN
oh and about people saying "ranking does not mean anything" that is exactly right: the ranking system does not mean anything in particular, it is simply an amusing game feature that focuses players on goals thus creating a very unique, and I must say appealing game environment.

I don't really like these kinds of topics about stats and rankings because of all the negative talk.
Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6741|St. Paul, MN

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

FeloniousMonk wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672
looooool
Purely Pwned
qft
btw--YOU"VE ALL BEEN BOXED BY KKOOKIE!! hahahaha!
Sluggit
+3|6716|Sweden
Was kind of waiting for Rakasan to enter the topic!

This comes up every week more or less by new members so why not make “statpadder” a permanent link to bf2s on the first page?

When Dice originally made bf42 they knew some what that there was going to be some problems between the balancing the different weapons and vehicles. When they designed bf2 they never really thought of the City Maps Only thing or Karkand only!

Different vehicles and weapons was supposed to balance them self out as you played trough the different Maps (a friend spoke to them as the developers at Dice met another Swedish clan in a match last year).

After the game now been out more than six months we see that the desire fore “pure” infantry combat has grown and Karkand is the most played Map.

Fore those of us that like infantry combat and to give Rakasan the recognition he deserves I think it would be appropriate to make (and maybe rename) statpadder a permanent link to bf2s so we can actually see the skill of different small arms?

What do you say Trigger and every one else??

Yaa, and Fist would been 2:nd lieutenant now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zapata1982
+4|6670|Los Angeles, KALIFoooNIaaa
I Love Cheese
-(F^S)-Fatty
+3|6723
its funny how poeple care about being first at something. Its a fucking game. I was first with a pistol now im 2nd there is no difference in feeling when i was first and when im 2nd.
MB.nZ
+86|6772|New Zealand
I think the sticky Firestrom > Blazin topic is less flamed, you could post over there
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6669

Flyboy63 wrote:

Agreed. You will find most of them play 1 kit only though they do very well at it. As a result they often have only a few medals & awards. But then I guess their intention is to gain points not medals & awards hence the reason they have a top 10 score.  Shit, some of these guys i dont think have ever seen the inside of a BH.

Personally I prefer to obtain awards & medals & get my rank as a natural progression.
I second that.
Anima05
+1|6758

bobroonie.bda wrote:

It seems the top 10 guys compared to me suck ass. they have 2 times the play time but my stats r better if not the same. i dont pilot all my stats are from normal play.. f**k padders most of the top guys suck as infantry. anyone can be good in armor. medic's the easyest kit to get points with. im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31. you guys can say how great the top guys r ive been on moongamers. everyones a medic or a gl user for the most part. not flaming, its just not my thing. ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2. Im not saying im the best, no one really knows who the best is.. but that rank system is to easy to munipulate.

caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672

all round team player i play to win. stats dont mean shit. thats y i dont have all my badges or medals cause who gives a f**k. Use what ever is needed at that time. I play on any WC server.

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg

let the flaming begin.
1 commander point? lol
Rakasan
+7|6834|California, USA

Sluggit wrote:

Was kind of waiting for Rakasan to enter the topic!

This comes up every week more or less by new members so why not make “statpadder” a permanent link to bf2s on the first page?

When Dice originally made bf42 they knew some what that there was going to be some problems between the balancing the different weapons and vehicles. When they designed bf2 they never really thought of the City Maps Only thing or Karkand only!

Different vehicles and weapons was supposed to balance them self out as you played trough the different Maps (a friend spoke to them as the developers at Dice met another Swedish clan in a match last year).

After the game now been out more than six months we see that the desire fore “pure” infantry combat has grown and Karkand is the most played Map.

Fore those of us that like infantry combat and to give Rakasan the recognition he deserves I think it would be appropriate to make (and maybe rename) statpadder a permanent link to bf2s so we can actually see the skill of different small arms?

What do you say Trigger and every one else??

Yaa, and Fist would been 2:nd lieutenant now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thank you sluggit for the very nice comments, but I don't think that is gonna happen since supposidly, chuy, is creating a ranking system.  StatPadder.com (yes, I know the name is gay/confusing) is just a nice resource for some more serious players and clans.  I am not sure about the factors or weighing involved in bf2s.com's future rankings sys or whether "exclusive vehicle only using players" will be favored (flag captures too), but I am sure it will be nice.   With the nice exposure he gets to new players, maybe the "blazin and firestorm threads" will diminish.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6702|Central Valley,California
You know I wanna say something. Before I played BF2 I would play tons and tons of CoD2 online. I had BF2 since the week it came out but never really played it I guess. I got really bored of CoD2 so I decided to play BF2 for once. I loved it. And I'm not bored, like I did with CoD2. Why? Because awards and ranks make it fun there's always something to do or earn. So just have fun with the game and if you want to play one kit, thats great, we need Medics Engineer's Support, Assualt, everything. So don't whine.
Kiss_my_white_ass
Banned
+1|6673
If anyone has anything bad to say, just stfu you fucking retards. this guy is awesome.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6738|United States

Kiss_my_white_ass wrote:

If anyone has anything bad to say, just stfu you fucking retards. this guy is awesome.
Ok, Kiss_My_White_Ass has spoken, nobody else better add their opinion.  Because its always wrong, because Kiss_My_White_Ass is always right.

The guy is awesome, yes.  However if anyone thinks he is not, then they have the right to think that. And I'm not going to call them a retard because they don't agree with me.
slidero
sdafffsdfsafdsf jesus christ why did you bump this
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6738|United States
Why not?

Accually the only reason I did post was to flame Kiss_my_white_ass.
[BSF]Nexar
Banned
+4|6663|3 Miles East of Smurf Village

bobroonie.bda wrote:

It seems the top 10 guys compared to me suck ass. they have 2 times the play time but my stats r better if not the same. i dont pilot all my stats are from normal play.. f**k padders most of the top guys suck as infantry. anyone can be good in armor. medic's the easyest kit to get points with. im ranked 11 with the carbine assult rifle and ive killed over 13,000 people with it i have an accuracy of 33%. and a KDR of 2.31. you guys can say how great the top guys r ive been on moongamers. everyones a medic or a gl user for the most part. not flaming, its just not my thing. ive got 700 gold medals i play on every map SF and normal BF2. Im not saying im the best, no one really knows who the best is.. but that rank system is to easy to munipulate.

caped 7731 CP's
assisted 4211
defended 1672

all round team player i play to win. stats dont mean shit. thats y i dont have all my badges or medals cause who gives a f**k. Use what ever is needed at that time. I play on any WC server.

http://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg

let the flaming begin.
OMG your so cool, i bet your myspace is better than my myspace, can you add me to your friends list buddy?!?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard