{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6725|th3 unkn0wn

BlackKesha wrote:

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

You sure about your translation m8? He may have written it after downing several bottles of cheap vodka for all we know - which may explain why he starts off with calling us "children".
слушай, э... человек, я хоть и не изучаю англиский, но стараюсь понимать речеве обороты, поэтому постарайся и ты адекватно реагировать на мои речевые обороты, слово "ребята" - не обязательно обозначает "children", "guys", спасибо whittsend, что он это уже пояснил, весь остальной перевод правильный, да, естественно я всегда играю, или общаюсь только если выпью бутылку дешёвой водки, а лучше две,а ещё все русские пьют водку из горлышка и по Красной площади ходят белые медведи...

не принимай всё близко к сердцу, и вообще расслабься, попей вечерком пивка, пообщайся с друзьями, сходи с девушкой в ресторан, или кино, помогает...

0mikr0n wrote:

Why, then, in real life, do terrorists mainly use AK-47s? Because Russian black markets sell to anyone for drop-dead prices.
Analogy: The Middle East and China walk over to Russia's house and knock on the door. The government opens the door and says, "AK-47, $1000." Mr. Middle East and Mr. China don't want to pay that much, so they leave. Down the street, Mr. Russia's kid is selling AK-47's and AK-101's that he stole from his father. "AK-47, $100."
LOL
0mikr0n, правильнее было бы сказать, не что "Russian black markets", а то, что Россия один из крупнейших мировых поставщиков оружия, а тот факт, что жители стран, покупающих оружие у России становятся терорристами уже вина не России, а тех, кто вмешивается в их внутренние дела и нарушает их суверенитет, а ещё правильнее сказать, что автоматы моделей Калашникова оптимальное оружие для тех условий, в которых его используют, да и практически вся российская техника, легче переносит негативнуюю среду и природные условия, чем иная.
кстати, то же американское оружие и техника стоят на вооружении практически у всего НАТО...
I haven't the faintest idea as to wot he's said referring to my post. As for you 0mikr0n m8, I think he wants to sell you some AKs on the cheap cos he finds you amusing.
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

Arent MEC and China allies maybe? im not sure.
chickenmuncher
+2|6767| U.S.A.

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I have spec forces. But I was talking about BF2 vanilla. Why can't we just have MEC fighting China?
I believe the game is MODERN combat, WHERE THE HELL DO YOU SEE MEC FIGHTING CHINA?

They both would take down America if they could.
Ryan
+1,230|6859|Alberta, Canada

He said this:

Listen, э... The person, I though do not study англиский, but I try to understand речеве revolutions, therefore try to react adequately also you to my speech revolutions, a word "guys" - not necessarily designates "children", "guys", thanks whittsend, that it(he) has already explained it, all other translation correct, yes, I was natural always I play, or I communicate only if I shall have a drink a bottle of cheap vodka, and it is better two, and still all Russian drink vodka from a neck and on the Red area polar bears go...

Do not accept all close to heart, and in general be weakened, попей in the evening пивка, communicate to friends, descend(go) with the girl in restaurant, or cinema, helps...

LOL
0mikr0n, would be more correct to tell, not that " Russian black markets ", and that Russia one of the largest world(global) suppliers of the weapon, and that fact, that inhabitants of the countries buying the weapon at Russia become терорристами already fault not Russia, and those who interferes with their internal affairs and are broken with their sovereignty, and to tell, that automatic devices of models of Kalashnikov the optimum weapon for those conditions in which it(him) use, and practically all Russian technics(technical equipment) even more correctly, негативнуюю environment(Wednesday) and an environment, than other more easy transfers.
By the way, the same American weapon and technics(technical equipment) cost(stand) on arms practically at all NATO...
BlackKesha
+1|6718|Моск&#
ryan_14, а я не пользуюсь переводчиком... ;
речеве - помарка я хотел написать "речевые" - language
попей - drink
пивка - beer
терорристами - terrorist's
негативнуюю - опять помарка, я писал "негативную" - negativ

"By the way, the same American weapon and technics(technical equipment) cost(stand) on arms practically at all NATO..." = By the way, the same American weapon and technics stand on arms practically at all NATO...

спасибо за перевод

Last edited by BlackKesha (2006-01-17 01:34:21)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6702|Hell's prison

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

well USA is in every map coz USA is enemies with china and MEC. MEC and china arent enemies they both want the same thing, kill america (i just want bush dead ) so that's y usa is in every map
All in the game is a fiction.. Why cannot there be a fiction about China - MEC conflict?

PS. I don't mind playing as US in the game.. but in real life being from US is nothing to be proud of. Many people say I speak with american accent. I take it as insult cuz americans can't even speak english properly..
God dude, I seriously hope you're joking...I mean you dont see us breaking your balls from whatever fuckland you came from.  I tell you what boy, I am damn proud to be an American, and yes there is alot to be proud of.  God gave me the rights that I hold and now its up to men like me to defend that.  You really got alot of nerve coming in here and saying that, I dont say i'd not be proud to be told i have a british accent.  I sure as hell wouldnt turn my nose up at whatever country it is you are from.  But I guess that is the difference between Americans and people like you.  You make me disappointed to be human.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
+160|6702|Hell's prison

elite wrote:

u didnt kick our british arses, we had usa on its knees, on the verge of defeat, u won cos our army just made a bad move, so fuck usa, britain owns, and dice is owned by EA.
Just want to add to that.  No we didnt kick your asses back in the day, but we managed to demoralize you to the point of retreat.  And you know whatever happened that long ago really dosent matter.  We are all allies now, and their is nothing more to it.  All of you are acting like this damn game means something!  im going to break it down right now.

1. ITS A FUCKING GAME, STOP THE PISSING CONTEST OF WHO WON THE WAR BEFORE JESUS WAS BORN!!
2. I dont bust Britians balls, matter of fact i rather enjoyed the country when I visited, so please, dont turn your snobby ass noses up at Americans, we are all fucking allies here
3. I repeat, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!  THIS IS NOT REAL WAR!  Its make believe!  Pretend! You remember that thing we all used to do with our friends when we were kids, or are supposed to be doing now, whatever the case may be?  This all boils down to cowboys and indians folks, just no one knows who is who!
4. I dont discriminate anyone because of heritage, you'll be surprised how many people in Iraq love the US and its allies, yes this means you Britian! Hell some of my best drinking buddies were British, miss those guys!
5. And stop acting like this forum is going to kick up another war, because its not!  Because if you would like to look a realistic aspect of the two nations in question here.  WE PRETTY MUCH ALL HAVE THE SAME WEAPONS, GEAR AND IDEALS!!!  GET OVER IT!  AMERICANS AND BRITISH SPOUTING BACK AND FORTH IS NOT GOING TO START THE REV. WAR OVER AGAIN SO PLEASE SHUT THE HOLY FUCK UP!!!!
6. Oh and the reason the US is in every map is because of sales and what would a war game be without the nosiest country in the world in it?????!!!!  Sales because 1942 sold the biggest in the US, and Desert Combat was so widely DLed in the US!!!  THERE IT IS FOLKS, NOW GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH FUCKING AIR!!!
Cpl_5811
+0|6732

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

ozzi92 wrote:

well USA is in every map coz USA is enemies with china and MEC. MEC and china arent enemies they both want the same thing, kill america (i just want bush dead ) so that's y usa is in every map
All in the game is a fiction.. Why cannot there be a fiction about China - MEC conflict?

PS. I don't mind playing as US in the game.. but in real life being from US is nothing to be proud of. Many people say I speak with american accent. I take it as insult cuz americans can't even speak english properly..
In simple words with an "American" accent F U!  We Americans speak a form of English called American English...ask anyone from England..it is not fully the same as their English.  If you are not proud to be American, then most likely you are not American, if that is the case STFU.  A lot of good men and women died for Americans to be proud and even to be not proud of that title.   As you sit there playing a game made by a company based in America, probably dressed in American fashions without any original concepts or ideas of your own...just remember we are, and will always be better; not as individuals but as one people!  GOD BLESS THE USA!
BlackKesha
+1|6718|Моск&#

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

3. I repeat, ITS A FUCKING GAME!!!  THIS IS NOT REAL WAR
respect
d3v1ldr1v3r13
+160|6702|Hell's prison
Kinda reminds me of that week I was in London, and I went to a pub.  I overheard an Englishman saying he hated America and the people in it.  He was wearing Levi's Jeans, a Tommy Hilfiger shirt, K-swiss Shoes and smoking Marlboro Cigarrettes.  He couldnt have hated us too much now could he.  Almost started a nice little pub fight when i called him out on it...

Cheers matey!
smk_valvanite
+12|6692|New Zealand, CHCH
ill say, i dont care who is who when i play, just as long as i get into a map, obvioulsy there will be advantages and disadvantages with choosing mec or us, ie: all mec weapons are full auto, where us weapons have 3 shot burst which i hate, alo the us chopper i find beter to fly and kill with, and on karky, the mec have a great forst defense point, all the yanks are coming from one point, and the mec guys just ahve to wait,

would like to see gurella's though
chickenmuncher
+2|6767| U.S.A.
So many posts with a different language!
BlackKesha
+1|6718|Моск&#
Cpl_5811, I always liked your patriotism, at you almost all is saturated with this idea of unity and ideality of the American people, but to talk that you the best, and other accordingly worse - at least impolitely. yes, we play the game which the American company let out, but it does not mean that you the best, and other is dung...
and thank you for that added: "not as individuals", otherwise this would be alike on rassyzm...
f0o
+0|6736
The reason that usa is in every map is probably because they are the worlds #1 aggressor.

The game is ment to be as realistic as possible ofcourse, however this "simple-home-entertainment-thing" shouldnt be this prejudice... Its really a shame that they didnt just made up fictional teams.

Ohwell...
Charmin
+1|6709

f0o wrote:

The reason that usa is in every map is probably because they are the worlds #1 aggressor.

The game is ment to be as realistic as possible ofcourse, however this "simple-home-entertainment-thing" shouldnt be this prejudice... Its really a shame that they didnt just made up fictional teams.

Ohwell...
if this game was made as realistic as possoble, MEC forces would have had Suicide bombers.
DavidGale
+0|6690|Western Mass
USA is in every map because in real life we are in every country.  Realism man, our gov't just likes to blow shit up.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Ooh Rah!
Orracle9191
+0|6740|Maryland, USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Okay, I've wondered about this  ever since I got bf2.

Why the HELL does EVERY map have the USMC?
Why is there not ONE map that has China vs MEC?

Is it that the American players can't stand to play anything else than themselves or something? That's the only reason I can think of, but doesn't seem very likely.
Everybody hates the US.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Orracle9191 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Okay, I've wondered about this  ever since I got bf2.

Why the HELL does EVERY map have the USMC?
Why is there not ONE map that has China vs MEC?

Is it that the American players can't stand to play anything else than themselves or something? That's the only reason I can think of, but doesn't seem very likely.
Everybody hates the US.
Boy you got that right, that's why nobody wants to come to this country. Oh wait, yes they do.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

https://img388.imageshack.us/img388/1443/northamericamap2d2ew.jpg

NUFF SAID
f0o
+0|6736
Im not sure why the american patriots @ these forums are so happy to be the worlds biggest bully.
What's so cool about that?

Atleast my country -holland- has actual freedom (gay marriage, abortus, softdrugs, euthanasia, etcetera).
Plus, we also live by the metric system, haha beat that
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6736|California

we have cooler electrical sockets
Rizen_Ji
+41|6752|200m out and smiling at you.

stryyker wrote:

we have cooler electrical sockets
wat does that have to do with anything?!

Last edited by Rizen_Ji (2006-01-22 13:57:19)

BlackKesha
+1|6718|Моск&#
Orracle9191, and do not I hate, that to me to do?

usmarine2005, I agree, I do not have the desire even to visit this country

f0o, regarding the "World aggressor" agrees, but do not forget that this simply game...
regarding a country: I do not envy, but would like to visit Holland, by the way, you forgot to say that at you yet and doing drugs is possible...

Rizen_Ji, more credible than all no, simply a man talks about that knows, and on a theme, or not - not important
BlackKesha
+1|6718|Моск&#
How the USA represented USSR in 70th
— Sit down to eat!
— We will have a drink vodka!
— Mother, is it possible I will go, will play on a balalaika, will
read Lenin and to milk a bear?
— It is possible, and do not forget to hand over us in KGB
— Dad, and where grand-dad?
— Stands in line after coupons on coupons.
— Dear, becomes hot! Go, turn off a nuclear reactor.
— Stopped up, Нatasha! We will have a drink vodka!
— Dad, I wrote making «For Lenin I am ready to rot on mines».
— Fine Sergey, have a drink vodka by all class!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard