Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6542|London (At Heart)

SargeV1.4 wrote:

..whats the point in even rating your stats shem? nice and all, but its still K&P with mass revives and skilless point whores. err... good, I guess.
Hey, I liked the persons before me stats, so I posted, no harm in that

As rules dictate..

Nice Plane K/... *bored, walks off*

Last edited by Shem (2007-05-07 14:50:25)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6668
*mild applause*
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6542|London (At Heart)

*standing ovation*
11sog_raider
a gaurdian of life
+112|6474|behind my rifle
*long applause* nice aviator KDR
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6318|The | Netherlands
Sarge, I'm gonna ra(p/t)e you,

Very nice KD ratio, pretty good SPM and nice accuracy. Very nice assault rifle ratio and nade ratio, but your carbine ratio is pretty bad. 46% kills in vehicle, pretty balanced imho. Very nice to see so much hours on Kubra Dam, but first map is Karkand. Don't mind, it's a cool map. Pretty balanced kit time, but 38 hours is a bit low for anti tank. With your skills it is way more funny to play AT on karkand inf only, 1 shot and person is dead and can't be revived > medics keep trying > another kill.

Very nice victim list, great stats!

Last edited by 3lmo (2007-05-07 15:04:29)

mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6335|In Your Butz Making Baby
nice stats,
good spm,
nice kd
lots of ribbons
no purple heart
so nice account i give it a 9
bobroonie.bda
+143|6697
mr.moose

lets see

you basicly only play karkand.

you dont seem to cap to many flags.

your acc is decent

your weapon kdr is average at best.

4 / 10

not much else to say since you dont really play anything but karkand medic and none of your kit kdr's are about 2.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2007-05-08 15:41:08)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6606|Reisterstown, MD

I don't understand it.  I could never give someone a good rating when they are only a pilot or only plays in armor but their weapon stats blow huge balls.  I see a lot of players like that today. 
bobroonie.bda
+143|6697

killer21 wrote:

I don't understand it.  I could never give someone a good rating when they are only a pilot or only plays in armor but their weapon stats blow huge balls.  I see a lot of players like that today. 
huh? was this for me?
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6312|ohio,USA
omg very nice  9/10 almost a 4 star but you need more time but very nice lol

Last edited by reaper_654 (2007-05-08 16:42:48)

reaper_654
confused??
+36|6312|ohio,USA
bump
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6540|dunno
Reaper

ok spm for the maps you play
Really bad infy stats only two weapons with a k/d ratio over 1
Vehicle stats not very good armor k/d ratio of 2 and a jet k/d ratio of 1
Bad accuracy
Bad win loss ratio
Kill streak probably from pistol knife or padding since you have a victim killed over 50 times

3/10
Practice more you will get better.

Last edited by The_Killer (2007-05-08 16:50:11)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6606|Reisterstown, MD

bobroonie.bda wrote:

huh? was this for me?
No.  I was just looking at some of the high ranking peeps in the awards and promotions thread and the majority of them are aviators who couldn't hit a person with a weapon even if the person is afk.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6479|A W S M F O X
Good SPM

Good KDR

Allround good player, but what is most impressive is your weapon KD's ESPECIALLY paddles. Rare to see them above 1, let alone 2. *sighs* if only id discovered Paddles earlier........XD

Your commanding is good too, excellent in fact 5.73 wlr is like...........great, and kark isnt all youve played.

Vehicles are all pretty avergage, nothing mind blowing.

Awards are........lacking a bit.

SF is such a awesome thing, much, much better than vanilla in so many ways, find a good server and soon youll be hooked. Better looking awards too.
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6664|United Kingdom
@raidensen

Overall win loss ratio- crap
SPM average
Accuracy good but your a sniper so it could be alot better
Overall k/d ratio overage

Weapons-  All your weapons are pretty decent ranging inbetween 1.0 and 2.0 sniper over 2.0 very nice...

Vehicles- Only 20% of your kills from vehicles thats nice..
Armor k/d ratio average or below average
Jet- average
Helos k/d ratio is allright around average
All other vehicles are around average

Misc- First off drop the sniper rifle no one likes snipers and they are gay. Other then that not a bad amount of kit time on the other class.. Go after those golds...
Not a bad collection of badges/ribbons for your rank though
Not a bad ammount of vitims 4 enemys---- ... more then i would want...

Maps- Fav. is wake- J-10 maybe? if so then your jet average should be allloott higher... Then comes sharqi if you chopper at all on  this map then your k/d ratio is crap i hate to say..  But its nice to see karkand in 3rd....

Overall man your stats arent great but they arent totall crap either.. keep it up.
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6505
I couldn't pull HaVoK-RooKiE's stats off bf2s, you got an alternate?
Before you go bashing mine, let me say this is MY FIRST account. Meaning, I've had this since the game released, and I only got more into playing a little before patch 1.3. So before then, I'm pretty sure my K/Ds were all .5 and less lol.
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills
Hanma, you dont have you're stats up...

and there are many hanmas out there, so I will have to wait for you to post up ur stats on your profile

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-05-10 18:23:55)

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6505
Sooorry, made a diff account, so I forgot to add my info again.

@Havok

10/10 great stats.

Last edited by ~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ (2007-05-10 21:40:40)

TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6455|Brisbane, Australia

Hanma.

378/559 hrs on karkand.

I cant really talk too much but, HOLY CRAP PLAY A DIFFERENT MAP!

~1/3 of kit time is medic, and lost of revives.

considering this, SPM is still pretty good but KDR is a bit low.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Audio
+130|6548|Orlando, FL
You're ratios are pretty horrible, did you just buy the game?  :\
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills
lawl hanma you skipped me...

Obviously a new account, but you do have pretty good stats, but not the uber amazing stats I would expect from a second account...

5/10
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6505
Okay, I think I see some confusion. When I said second account, I meant a second forum account, because I don't have my old e-mail or my password. The "~[_-=*Hanma=-_]~" account for the forum is new, and the Battlefield 2 account "~[_-=*Hanma=-_]~"  is the first account I made for the game, ever since it released.
Now, I am working on a new account with better stats because as of now it would take a loong time to fix my stats, so making a new one is more logical. The new account is La$t.Warrior, not much ATM. I'll take any more comments or questions in a PM.
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

Okay, I think I see some confusion. When I said second account, I meant a second forum account, because I don't have my old e-mail or my password. The "~[_-=*Hanma=-_]~" account for the forum is new, and the Battlefield 2 account "~[_-=*Hanma=-_]~"  is the first account I made for the game, ever since it released.
Now, I am working on a new account with better stats because as of now it would take a loong time to fix my stats, so making a new one is more logical. The new account is La$t.Warrior, not much ATM. I'll take any more comments or questions in a PM.
omg... I just want to rate other people's stats and have them rate mine.  You do not have to clarify what was wrong with your account.  As long as you have it up there it is fine.

Now do not respond to this unless you will rate my stats...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6581|England

Ok

Good KDR and SPM. Big ass Wake whore, and it appears as if you are a constant PLA teamswitcher and teamkill a lot for that J10. Loving the kill streak
Infantry stats are bad and the vehicle stats aren't that good for a Wake/city map player.

Seriously, play more maps. You have spent the money buying SF, EF and AF yet refuse to play them. Let alone all the other vanilla maps. The balanced, well designed maps. Put those aviator skills to the test on maps like Kubra, Daqing, Oman, Zatar and OCS.
You have an average time per map of 33hours, yet if you remove Wake from the equation, that plummets to 8:46hours. Remove your other "experienced maps", Oman, Karkand and Sharqi and that drops down to a staggering 1:41 (Excel ftw). So, between the other 23maps, you have played them on average for 1:41 each.
Despite 900hours in this game, you know one thing: carrier raping.

Only two things impress me. 1) Your kill streak 2) Your absolute desire for a teamkilling, teamswitching, carrier raping whore fest.
And for someone who is dedicated to that, your aviator stats should be waaaay higher.

3/10
specops10-4
+108|6758|In the hills

Snake wrote:

Ok

Good KDR and SPM. Big ass Wake whore, and it appears as if you are a constant PLA teamswitcher and teamkill a lot for that J10. Loving the kill streak
Infantry stats are bad and the vehicle stats aren't that good for a Wake/city map player.

Seriously, play more maps. You have spent the money buying SF, EF and AF yet refuse to play them. Let alone all the other vanilla maps. The balanced, well designed maps. Put those aviator skills to the test on maps like Kubra, Daqing, Oman, Zatar and OCS.
You have an average time per map of 33hours, yet if you remove Wake from the equation, that plummets to 8:46hours. Remove your other "experienced maps", Oman, Karkand and Sharqi and that drops down to a staggering 1:41 (Excel ftw). So, between the other 23maps, you have played them on average for 1:41 each.
Despite 900hours in this game, you know one thing: carrier raping.

Only two things impress me. 1) Your kill streak 2) Your absolute desire for a teamkilling, teamswitching, carrier raping whore fest.
And for someone who is dedicated to that, your aviator stats should be waaaay higher.

3/10
lawl, if you ever go into a wake server, 10 people will stand in your way when you try to take off.  Yes, I do like to rape, but I own most people when it comes to dog fighting, even on oman.  I almost never switch teams, unless i have a friend on the other side who would like me to be on their team.  And if you ever see me playing wake, I almost never get below 60 points in any round... ever.  Same with karkand sharqi and oman.  You would have to actually see me play to see that I do not suck as you might have said in my stats.

FOR NEXT PERSON RATING

RATE THIS

http://bf2s.com/player/68104642/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard