theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Anyone played this mode?

I played it yesterday for the first time and really enjoyed it.

Think it might be nice to try and get some folk to get on the EU server for a few rounds and see how it goes?
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

theDude5B wrote:

It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!
there, there. want a hug?

theDude5B wrote:

Anyone played this mode?

Think it might be nice to try and get some folk to get on the EU server for a few rounds and see how it goes?
agreed
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6534|Area 51
Played extraction once and I really liked it, but couldn't find a server which was running it ever again
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

theDude5B wrote:

Anyone played this mode?

I'm all for it. I <3 extraction
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands
I havent played it but if you guys want to try it, its fine by me.

There's certain maps for extraction mode right?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6534|Area 51

Echo wrote:

I havent played it but if you guys want to try it, its fine by me.

There's certain maps for extraction mode right?
Roger. Extraction maps are completely different maps than normal AAS V2 or whatever the other game mode is. The map that I played was like Zatar Wedlands, lot of wedlands, and water and high grass and such, pretty cool to play
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
the map i played was a city map with narrow streets kinda like in the movie black hawk down. pretty cool as there where many routes to the crash site, then many routes back to the extraction point.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6532|British Columbia, Canada
I played Al Basrah or w/e on Extraction.. It was pretty fun, but it can get boring if you don't know what your doing.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

theDude5B wrote:

the map i played was a city map with narrow streets kinda like in the movie black hawk down. pretty cool as there where many routes to the crash site, then many routes back to the extraction point.
I think it's called Streets...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
yeah think that is it. Imaginative name for the map!
Echo
WOoKie
So whats the difference between conquest and extraction maps? How does it work?
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

in extraction, one player take the role of a VIP.. and one of the teams have to transport this VIP to safety... usually they have to go from one place, then locate the VIP and then bring him back to where they started...

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-05-13 01:08:35)

Echo
WOoKie
Sounds cool.
zeidmaan
+234|6384|Vienna

And they sometimes need to go through a checkpoint.
VIP can be a special "pilot" kit. Who takes it becomes the VIP, or it can be a SUV.
Echo
WOoKie
So do you guys want to play some extraction tomorrow?
[THE] comben
Wee and Biscuits
+43|6503|Cardiff
i do i enjoyed the one time i found somewhere running it.

what time shall we kick it off?

Last edited by [THE] comben (2007-05-15 12:01:06)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
yeah I am up for that. I will be there for Superfly Strikes Back Night!
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

someone remind me on xfire this time!!
Echo
WOoKie
Okay well around 1900/2000 is always good. So what maps should i put in the extract cycle? Streets first maybe cause it sounds like a great map.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
I dont know any of the other maps for extraction apart from the Street.

Anyone else know some good maps?
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6577|Edinburgh

theDude5B wrote:

I dont know any of the other maps for extraction apart from the Street.

Anyone else know some good maps?
There are extract versions of Helmand and Basrah
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

oh god.. helmand...and with extract.. lol! it will be almost impossible to stop the VIP has he can go anywhere on the entire map...
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
Hey Col! not seen you for a while.

Well lets get a list of maps then for Echo to set up.
MapRatingPlayed
Street10/10Y
HelmandN/AN
BasrahN/AN
edit:p.s.can we maybe get a list of those who are wanting to play and then maybe get some squads sorted out just for a laugh? See how a bit more organisation goes, and if people want to try playing in a set squad more, then getting used to each others style of play?Try to get one complete squad and then even a second if we can? All get on TS, and get some proper communication going. Then FOLLOW MY ORDERS! No solo shit, proper squad work.also so I can create another fancy table!
SquadPlayerRole
1the_dude_5bSquad Leader
1Superfly_CoxMedic
1Col64Medic
1Evil_BehSniper

Last edited by theDude5B (2007-05-16 03:28:51)

Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Extraction is awesome.

Unfortunately I can't play today.. Going to Madrid
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6577|Edinburgh
I'll try to play this evening. Probably until about 9.

ATB

Col64

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard