DamienAnimism
+0|6234
sdsbandit
http://bf2s.com/player/43801130/
saw him on a server called [shat] (special forces warlord), go into the walls at the palace, he and his buddy then killed me from there, and when I called them out on it, they accused me of hacking.
I reaaaallly need to get the hang of using fraps or something :p
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6304|Pennsyltucky

DamienAnimism wrote:

sdsbandit
http://bf2s.com/player/43801130/
saw him on a server called [shat] (special forces warlord), go into the walls at the palace, he and his buddy then killed me from there, and when I called them out on it, they accused me of hacking.
I reaaaallly need to get the hang of using fraps or something :p
OR the next time you die switch teams (to the glitchers) and use the "C" key to cycle through the players.

When you find them glitching don't say a word.  Just Screenshot them.  Contact an admin if available or Post the pic to the servers forum.  That's usually enough for a permanent ban.
Unit120
+1|6223
Doesnt always work as some servers dont have the what i like to call "ghost mode"
DamienAnimism
+0|6234
I think he WAS an admin there...he had the tag, so if nothing else he was one of their clan members. The other guy in the wall with him didnt have one of their tags, but hes on that guys favorite victims list, so Im assuming they do it a lot together. Doesnt seem right they have a ranked server and doing that crap.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6358
http://bf2s.com/player/43980181/
normally i dont accuse people of cheating but this guy...  every nade he threw would kill you b4 it explodes, then someone comes to revive u an the nade goes off killing them and you again. then a squad of 6 turn the corner he takes us all out with one shot while all of us shoot him. even someone on our team said they shot him with a sniper rifle and it didnt do anything. he died like 4 times with 55 kills when someone pointed out he is very hard to kill. so i put c4 down he ran next to it.  it went off not killing him but only making him jump and while he was in the air with his back turned to me he managed to kill me with 1 shot again.
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6284
For stupid admins... Yesterday I jumped into a padding server (To Ruin the "Fun" they were having) and I saw a teammate was wounded... So I revived him. Got banned with the reason "Wtf Noob"
Alpha.350
+19|6597
http://bf2s.com/player/95100352/

anyone else played with him before ?
^MaRdGeE_OwNz^
+0|6222
ive heard that theres a few people on this forum use sticky tags ...
F16_Aggressor
+10|6714
Today i was playing on RWS server for first time, got banned for 'stat padding'.
I was just flying F18 with about 70 kills 0 deaths like usual, but now i got banned for it, while i dont cheat or anything. Its just the result after a lot of flight hours.

This is the reason i stay on TV2 servers.
DooM
+28|6328

F16_Aggressor wrote:

Today i was playing on RWS server for first time, got banned for 'stat padding'.
I was just flying F18 with about 70 kills 0 deaths like usual, but now i got banned for it, while i dont cheat or anything. Its just the result after a lot of flight hours.

This is the reason i stay on TV2 servers.
Yah TV2 is good but it attracts some of the worst players in the game. I get tk'd an unbeliveably amount of times there for vehicles. Base rape I can take fine but tking like what goes on is fuckin ridiculous, you can report them yeah but point is they should turn off FF on the servers that way no one can tk.

And I've been kicked a shit load of times 9/10 times its a german server thats why I try avoid them, but I was kicked for base raping on Gulf, yet I was no where near the carrier, I was solo'ing and they kept coming over in the chopper I was roughly at the crane and took them out, they said I was base raping and kicked me rofl.
julvaz1
+1|6372
I get accused of having an AIMBOT all the time.  First of all, I don't even know what the hell an AIMBOT is, second I just play the hell out of the game every day, and third I only get accused of using an AIMBOT when I'm a Medic with the G36E (Well, I've been accused as a sniper also)  But, as a sniper I just aim and shoot to the heaad, I get a one-shot-one-kill 95% of the time.  I just aim and shoot and don't think about it twice. 

Must people just sit there aiming for a few seconds.  Another thing I must mention is my rig.  It helps allot to have a good rig to play this game.  No jagged lines, just a clear image and supersfast connection.  Here are my specs:

Opty [email protected]=2.9Ghz Vcore 1.41 Stepping - CCBBE 0615DPMW
DFI LP UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert (BIOS-NF4ED406) 2006-04-06
x2-BFG GeForce 7950 GT [email protected]
x2-1 GB DDR(500)OCZ EL Gold Gamer Ext. XTC (OCZ5002048ELGEGXT) [email protected]
Antec TruePower Trio 650
x2-WD Caviar RE 160GB SATA-0
SONY DVD-ROM DDU1615/B2s
SONY 16X DVD±R DVD Burner DWQ120AB2
Cooling-Thermalright XP-90C
Samsung 24 inch Widescreen

I can see from Karkand to Wake Island with this rig

Happy Games!
thefooch
+3|6302
What about this guy.

BF2142Sniper.

I mean is this KDR insane or what?
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6243|Finland

Hurricane wrote:

Name - Hurricane.CAD
Stats - Click the link over there <-------
Why he is a hax0r or is amazing - I am just too leet for this game. One time I went into a Wake server as USMC and shock paddled the water. Lightning rained down on the Airfield and the round ended in 10 seconds with me getting 100 points. Another time, I was in the UTAC server (located in Washington DC) and fired my MP5 randomly... it killed a guy in an Internode (Australian) server.
niceee!
airie865
[KNTL] uber - pwner
+5|6651| Scotland !
He used the server bug which allows you to get insane points , check out my xfire profile for a good screenshot of it
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6433|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
If there is one thing I hate above all else, its this:

https://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/SplinterStrike/anti-explosives.png

Its ridiculous, insulting, childish, and very immature. Ok, so you dont like grenades, claymores or the G36E. You dont use them because of a "pride" thing. Your E-persona will be ruined should you do the opposite. Your friends will disrespect you for using them. You will be publicly shunned for having stooped to that level. You've heard it before, but here it is again, even if I know that you still wont understand it.Its. a. game. Electronic entertainement for the masses. You're supposed to enjoy it, yet you feel urged to whine about it instead, and still play! There are two choices here, but many cannot decide and remain in the limbo state between "Stopping" and "Learning". You dont like it, you either stop or learn to counter it. Unfortunately, many refuse to do either, for reasons unknown. I just wish people would think logically sometimes.

And then you have the "Frags for fags" along with "Clays for gays" and "G36E is for pussies only!". Since when is homosexuality associated with "stupid" and why is it often used as an insult? Lately, I've been hearing more and more people saying "Oh, thats so gay" or "Yea, you stupid fucking faggot" or even things like "Why dont you shove it up your ass? Oh wait, you'd like it...". Personnally, I want this to stop. Why? On one level, its sexual discrimination. On another, it shows you as being biased, immature, unkind and unaccepting. Sure, its the internet...no one really knows who you are. But then again, you start getting used to the behavior, even if its just subconsciously, and begin using it offline, in the real world. Thats when things can go bad.

Finally, you have the whole "12 year old admin" thing. Sure, they exist, but sometimes they arent 12. The worst one I have ever met was 36 years old. I found that out when I checked his clan profile. I was banned for various hack usage. After posting my query on the forums of the said clan, I was greeted by very same person. It went a little something like this:

Admin wrote:

You're just some stupid fucking hacking pussy. Why dont you go back to your faggot buddies over at MSX and get your money back. They arent as "undetectable" as they say. Now why dont you get off my fucking site and never come onto our server again you stupid fag."
I never went back. I just wanted to show you that it isnt always kids. Adults are just as prone to do such things.

-Splinter
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6511
Well said indeed.
B|ackhawk
+12|6222|Manchester, England
1st-IB have a load ofstupid admins, iv been banned from there server well over 5times.
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6511
Divine Chosen 1s are always kicking me or a clanmate.

Blackhawk is a sexy beast
-|TS|-owNzu7
+6|6441
Alright, infantry only is not a stat padding way of playing..... people do it because its fun, I myself do it because you can play and do good without having to be in a vehicle or worrying about artillery everytime your capping a flag.

and plus... flying planes is easy, I don't know what everyone thinks is so hard, I shoot down j10's with my f-35's machine gun everytime I play wake.... I easily score over 100 points each round.  and if you ask me, playing on a 64 player map with 20-32 people is the funnest way to play, cause you don't have to worry about being killed off spawn 90% of the time.  Live with it, we play what we like.
B|ackhawk
+12|6222|Manchester, England

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

Divine Chosen 1s are always kicking me or a clanmate.

Blackhawk is a sexy beast
i have recordings of hanma having a wank over me in teamspeak
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6511
Orly? I love how you think it was real .

Last edited by ~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ (2007-05-14 11:01:25)

DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6463
pickle_power's account has been reset as a result of hacking. discuss.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6485|A W S M F O X

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

pickle_power's account has been reset as a result of hacking. discuss.
No one could really give a shit.
mr.m00se
PiMp mE APC^^
+4|6341|In Your Butz Making Baby
i was looking arround and than i found this: http://bf2s.com/player/99651707/
watch the spm and his k/d
A-suicidal-attack
+0|6213
Here is a really good one. http://bf2s.com/player/96140518/
I cant wait until something better comes out, cuz this is getting retarded.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard