Balderdash
+0|6215
Ok I don't know how to explain this, but I have been having a lot of issues with my video "backtracking."
It seems to constantly go back to a few frames earlier. Its like horrible lag, but much much more annoying. Let me use an example. I will be running around a corner, see an enemy, point my gun and boom....I am back behind the corner again. Also I can reload my gun and try to shoot and then all the sudden I am reloading my gun again. It is just very jumpy and glitchy. What the hell is going on? Has anyone else experienced this? I hope its not my new vid card. Oh, and for those of you who want my specs:

Pentium D 820
2gb ram
8800 gts  640mb
xfi soundcard

Please help me out guys. This is getting really annoying.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6584|NYC / Hamburg

I think its more of a net problem. Warping and such happens when you have high ping/too low internet speed, so some info gets lost.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6302|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
It is not you PC.. it is the netcode thats bugged... we all have that on crappy servers....

I got "teleported" into a building by this once
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard