JaggedPanther
+61|6481
I was just wondering [just now]

Do those ppl that wear this tag actually belong to a clan or just to identify to other BF2s visitors?

I know I could have googled it but it could be usefull to others as well.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6427|Melbourne, AUS
Yeah, I would like to know too, as I've contemplated putting it on but then thinking it may be against some rules...
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6462|the guy in the hind on gator
that noob benson wears bf2s tags and sucks bolls at bf2
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

I wear when I play 2142, just something to fill the blank space.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

Seeing as I'm no longer in a clan, I need a tag to proclaim my l33tness so I'm not kicked out of squads.
Volatile
+252|6711|Sextupling in Empire

It's not restricted to anyone in particular, as far as I know. Throw the tag on and maybe you'll get some fellow BF2s'ers(team players usually) to join your squad and help you in your ownage sprees.
LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6387|MN
I asked a while back.  It is ok to wear it as long you are not disgracing the tag/site.  I believe any forum members or general supporters of the site are welcome to wear it.

Wear it with pride and don't be a 'tard.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6656|Washington DC

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656
Anyone who is active in the forums and who plays on the Bf2s server has thr right to wear it.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6493|Melbourne

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Anyone who is active in the forums and who plays on the Bf2s server has thr right to wear it.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
JaggedPanther
+61|6481
Ok. I don't play on the BF2s server enough. My server rotation is too vague.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6577|Portland, OR, USA
when I play i play with bf2s tags on
Ryan
+1,230|6850|Alberta, Canada

JaggedPanther
+61|6481

Ryan wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=22825
That thread is 13 pages of reading material. Thanks for the link though, I think the answer was provided above.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6783|UK

CommieChipmunk wrote:

when I play i play with bf2s tags on
jord
+2,382|6685|The North, beyond the wall.

R3v4n wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6486|Sheffield-England
It's only if your part of the BF2s community right?
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6486
Any karma requirements? Should a person have at least 50 karma points to show they are active? Just a thought. Gives me something to work towards. BTW feel free to karma.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

ncc6206 wrote:

Any karma requirements? Should a person have at least 50 karma points to show they are active? Just a thought. Gives me something to work towards. BTW feel free to karma.
No, just wear the tag, its not like you're going to get raped as a consequence.
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

or will you?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6656

jsnipy wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

ncc6206 wrote:

or will you?
Ouch
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6727|The Netherlands

ncc6206 wrote:

There's 27000 forum members lol.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6661

Wearing the tag definitely helps. More and better people will join your squad, and I noticed I even got revived a lot by fellow BF2s members. Had I not had the tag, I'm sure many would've left me for dead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard