gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
Is there any problem with leader board not showing who is online ?
I know some guys in my leader board are online because of xfire, but they are not shown online in my leader board.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

As far as I know the online/offline status is only updated when the stats are updated, so it's not as quick as a live update.
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

As far as I know the online/offline status is only updated when the stats are updated, so it's not as quick as a live update.
It's not the stats updated this time, it's something else.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6237|United Kingdom
same .... the online/offline section of the leaderboard was always very accurate for me and my mates, up unitil a week or two ago
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6465|cuntshitlake

It is updated by Game-monitor.com

It's not live, so it isn't very accurate.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6729|Germany

gblanco wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

It's not the stats updated this time, it's something else.
Bullshit formulation, my bad. I meant the server"stats" you can see on game-monitor
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6567|England

mitch212k_2 wrote:

same .... the online/offline section of the leaderboard was always very accurate for me and my mates, up unitil a week or two ago
Ive also noticed this actually. For the past few days, no matter when I look - everyone is offline.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6690|"The Empire"

Snake wrote:

mitch212k_2 wrote:

Ive also noticed this actually. For the past few days, no matter when I look - everyone is offline.
Same for me!!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Yep online/offline thingy is not working.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Gamemonitor changed a few weeks ago, its actually very live now, it updates every 20 seconds or so, i think they have to make some changes here at bf2s.com, to make it compatible with the way gamemonitor shows everything ( Now if u click on a playername at gamemonitor it doesnt link u to bf2s.com, it used to do that before)
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6502|Valley of the Dragons

SamFisher199 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Gamemonitor changed a few weeks ago, its actually very live now, it updates every 20 seconds or so, i think they have to make some changes here at bf2s.com, to make it compatible with the way gamemonitor shows everything ( Now if u click on a playername at gamemonitor it doesnt link u to bf2s.com, it used to do that before)
If you clicked on a playername at Gamemonitor you would never be redirected to BF2s. The Leaderboard piggybacked on GM not the other way around.

And yeah its not working anymore with the greenlight thingie. Noticed it 2 days ago, but I thought it was a coincidence. Apparently not.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6315|Netherlands

Jemme101 wrote:

SamFisher199 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

If you clicked on a playername at Gamemonitor you would never be redirected to BF2s. The Leaderboard piggybacked on GM not the other way around.

And yeah its not working anymore with the greenlight thingie. Noticed it 2 days ago, but I thought it was a coincidence. Apparently not.
I meant, it gave a link to bf2s.com...
~{TPP}~DemonDave
+0|6199

Snake wrote:

mitch212k_2 wrote:

ditto for me too
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6711

mitch212k_2 wrote:

I'v always used the buddylist on bf2tracker(ftl) for keeping up on whos playing where and when...  it seems to update pretty quickly.
ยป You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6649|Behind that RPK-74

TehMyke wrote:

mitch212k_2 wrote:

I'v always used the buddylist on bf2tracker(ftl) for keeping up on whos playing where and when...  it seems to update pretty quickly.
Off topic like but ... Lol @ New stats. Impressive.. Better than your last ones. In alot less time too lol.
Eh fook EA , Nice new stats

Bet ya glad they gave you the chance to gain a better stats now.

killer .....
Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6383|Oslo, Norway

~{TPP}~DemonDave wrote:

Snake wrote:

mitch212k_2 wrote:

ditto for me too
Jupz. Here as well.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6597|Toronto-Canada
yeah, i was wondering why wasn't it apearrs online wheni know they're playing with me
plz fix it!
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6338
its because stats for bf2 are about to expire and now no one will have any stats
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6697|UK

ChevyLee86 wrote:

its because stats for bf2 are about to expire and now no one will have any stats
lol
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6674|A sunburnt country
Is anybody doing anything about it?
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764

VspyVspy wrote:

Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6632|New Hampshire, USA

gblanco wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Sugama
+0|6186|Santa Clara, CA
I guess I have the same question as everyone else...

We've always kept track of our clan and BF2 friends using BF2S, but for the past few weeks it's been saying everyone is offline... even though I'm watching them play on BF2CC.

GameMonitor and GameTracker are working... but BF2S isn't and it's my favorite!!!

Y'all need to check it out and get in up and running soon please!
Baked Nut
+2|6466|Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Yep same everyones permently offline
Cr33KfR34k
+0|6186
You guys still have Problems with offline players in the Leaderboard? I fixed this Problem by contacting Game-Monitor a few weeks ago...

They made a mistake when updating their Software.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard