Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6688|UK
Its a wankers kit, PKM/RPK people mostly prone and just spray until they get a kill whereas if it was an assault rifle they would of run out of ammo ages ago.
Also, there are alot of support people who use ammo bags to constantly nade spam.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6541|EUtopia | Austria
As a sniper I love supporters - they always go prone when I want to shoot them, so they're an easy target
BL4CKL10N
+66|6274
in my opinions the support class is a strong kit, with the PKM as an unlockable gun, you can take down enemies from any possible distances. You can use ammo packs , which helps a lot if you run out of grenades or munition. This class is often used by newcomers.
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6278|eng
RPK>PKM>Type 95>MG36>M249 SAW

Support is good when used properly, as the gun can mow someone down in seconds.
#rekt
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
Support is the new fad, if noobs arnt playing sniper and spamming claymores they are support. Support get extra body armor and just spray and prey untill they kill you, im a assualt rifle guy and the only way to kill these noobs is to get up close and personal with them and dance around them shooting. They also just throw grenades all day and resupply themselves, its annyoing really.

I really hate complaining, its annoying meeting 4 guys with LMGs around every corner..

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2007-05-07 13:40:04)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
Support!? Supports!!???

Dont Get Me Started On Support!1!1!11

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Fosterthelegend
:)
+97|6607|Kent, UK
me no like support
dont like the guns
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6701|Charlie One Alpha
I see the entire support class is now the new G36E, what with people whining about it.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
FALLOUTBOMB
+6|6519|northern virginia, US
The Rpk Is The Shiznit From What I Remember I Havent Played In Months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6640|I smell corners

Jameseyy wrote:

When I think of support, I think of nade spammers. So I don't like support much at all.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6647|Lancaster Ohio, USA
I always play the support class, and use the M249 whenever I can. I stay away from the PKM and MG36. I like the RPK, but I just prefer the M249, I drop RPK's for an M249. Great gun, love everything about it, just takes time to learn that's all.
Chillin&killin
+27|6667|Manchester,England
with enought firepower to theorectically destroy a tank they have thier uses.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6446|USA
Rpk
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6711|Melbourne, Australia
i think the support class is for newbs imho its not mobile enough you encounter an enemy what can you do

you insta prone.. and hold down the trigger whats worse are people who think that unlocking the pkm or mg36 is worth it the only time id ever play as support is with the RPK  that gun is great and if used right can be a great tool

when im any class (yer even sniper) ill walk around a corner an see a support guy comin at me from 10 meters away he sees me i see him and he goes insta prone.. as soon as i see him i allready know hes move which gives me the advantage.. so what do i do .. i duck straight bak to where i came from .. i can picture him playing hes probly sittin there goin "OK HES RUNNING LETS GET THE BASTARD" *gets up off thje floor an all of a sudden good by to accuracy* i usually time it perfect so i get him just as hes getting up and that gives me a few seconds to land in the killing shots GOODBYE MR SUPPORT
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6226|Albion
meh, i just lob a grenade round the corner, tear gas too if i have it, kiss your vision goodbye.

i like support, unfortunately as has been mentioned it is played mainly by new players unused to the nuanced tactics of each individual class who pick it because they think it has the biggest=best guns.

Last edited by Vernedead (2007-05-08 04:43:21)

some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

THe PKM doesn't work too well for me.  It's just so inaccurate.
SwampDog
+12|6463|Luton, England
I was just another medic whore until i discovered the MG36, I fucking love that gun. I`ve out sniped snipers with it and even taken out whole squads with one magazine. It's an excellent weapon.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
thanks to IO mode, support class is now named NADE Class
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

Doesn't bother me as much as other people.  The only reason I even bothered to play as Support is to knock out the sharpshooter badge or whatever, otherwise, I would have never touched it.  I only like the Assault and medic class.  All the rest are boring to me.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6738|Mexico City
sniper is uber, when the enemy is stand still..
assault is spray and pray...
support is reduced to nade whore....
medic is overpowered, autohealer and doing headshots across the map....
AT is just having fun.
Engineer is uber..inside a tank...
SF is the most complete, but nobody likes it.....
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6262
I like support. My fave support gun is the PKM. Great over long range.

The MG36 can be useful too. Not used it for ages until yesterday, and it was quite good. I'd forgotten how good it was.

RPK also kicks ass, but i prefer the PKM.

The SAW seems to be a machine gun for only close range, but i've hardly used it at all so what do i know?
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6275|Pennsyltucky

When I first started playing I played support a lot.  Didn't do to well but I liked the weapons & being able to help teammates was a plus.

Lately though I've been playing other kits and will only pull out support if I know my squad needs it or I KNOW I'm spawning in to either get raped or facing 2 or more players trying to cap a flag.

My stats are messed up a little, it has Support as my favorite kit with over 90 hours, but the assault rifle is my favorite weapon. 

WTF?   I thought it was because I carried the ammo packs a lot, but I carry med packs even more & a ton of time with the paddles out.   confusing . . .
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

sniper is uber, when the enemy is stand still..
assault is spray and pray...
support is reduced to nade whore....
medic is overpowered, autohealer and doing headshots across the map....
AT is just having fun.
Engineer is uber..inside a tank...
SF is the most complete, but nobody likes it.....
go away
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6519|Singapore
Rpk-74 Ftw
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6432|Brisbane, Australia

jkohlc wrote:

Rpk-74 Ftw
QFT