Snipa Fox
+21|6405|Brisbane, Australia
Hai!

My brother has finally gotten around to finishing and uploading my video.

Filmed over 2 months ago, its been in the waiting for some time.
And so here it is, 216 mb, 5 mins and 25 seconds, of my first solo frag video.

The video showcases a lot of tips and tricks for those close combat stand-off's, whether its using an assualt rifle, right down to using the eryx, it has it! 

Anyway, sit back and enjoy the video.

http://files.filefront.com/foxvideoavi/ … einfo.html

That is the site.

Now, you can either watch the stream, or you
Can download the file.
I reccommend downloading the file, to get the full version, and much better quality.

Cheers,

Sn|PA_Fox

Edit:Fixed link - thanks alienz

Edit: More video's from our collection.

Medic Manslaughter - OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U
Shotgun- OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U / Sn|PA_Fox
Tv Sn|ping - OTBS_Sn|PA_Ownz_U / Sn|PA_Fox

Pm me for full video's

Last edited by Snipa Fox (2007-05-08 14:06:50)

Riddicker
+40|6557|Germany - Bavaria
link does not work
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01

Riddicker wrote:

link does not work
aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand

Riddicker wrote:

link does not work
Here is the correct link: http://files.filefront.com/foxvideoavi/ … einfo.html

Vid owns btw. Some wicked shots.
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6749

Ive played with you many times.

Your a good player, so ill download this tommorow morning.
Riddicker
Yes, nice at all! some really nice streaks! +1
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6765|06-01
cool vid, great finger work!
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6487|Trondheim, Norway
Downloading
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6487|Trondheim, Norway
I must say I got really disappointed...

1st: It was only ranked pubs... it is not very much skills in them + it gets much faster boring. Really good videos contains footage from matches, ESL gathers, or unranked as waib. But mostly matches, which is the most fun!

2nd: The use of effects was ok, but not very good. Overall the video was very poor compared to the quality I usually watch, but still better than a lot of bad videos I have seen...

Rating 5.5/10
Djbrown
+129|6504|Adelaide, Aussieland
Whens your brother going to make his jet video! its been taunting me in his sig for months lol.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6578|United States
Meh....
bluehorrors
+1|6207
lol good stuff dude some nice action in there and u killed 2 plus players as-well so I'm going to have to give them crap.

I must say i was a little disappointed as well 2 reasons

1.  Too Short
2. I wasn't in there lol

All in all 8/10
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
Stop those AK-101 Karkand medic vids please ! Even a caveman may do well being medic with AK-101 on Karkand ...
Riddicker

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Really good videos contains footage from matches, ESL gathers, or unranked as waib. But mostly matches, which is the most fun!
NO! a good vid looks good! doenst matter if esl is in there. only because you are esl player we others do not have to play it.
aLi3nZ
+138|6514|New Zealand

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

1st: It was only ranked pubs... it is not very much skills in them + it gets much faster boring. Really good videos contains footage from matches, ESL gathers, or unranked as waib. But mostly matches, which is the most fun!
People said the same **** about my vids. All I can say is: There is enough crappy lag in this game to try use fraps during important matches!
Snipa Fox

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

2nd: The use of effects was ok, but not very good. Overall the video was very poor compared to the quality I usually watch, but still better than a lot of bad videos I have seen...

Rating 5.5/10
1.) I would add in vids from matches, but the sad fact is i got a very bad computer. This was all recorded on my brothers PC in a timeframe of 8 hours or less. funny thing is, he's in the same clan, so we play the same matches, hence, he uses his PC, i use my crappy PC/ Edit: and yeah, same as alienz, i couldn't see why i would have to sacrafice an important match for lag.

2.) I don't need special effects to boost my ego

Last edited by Snipa Fox (2007-05-08 02:37:10)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6588|Melbourne, Australia.

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Aus has 1 main comp, 1 match per week if that...to get enough decent footage of actual matches for a movie would take ages.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.
It was alright, I know you can do alot better though Fox

I noticed you've been on iconz alot snipa... Haven't they banned you yet?
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6471|A W S M F O X
Nice vid man

Lol at plus.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City
too average.
there´s no creativity.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6311|The | Netherlands

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

too average.
there´s no creativity.
Yes there were, karkand with vehicles, you don't see that much lately.

Nice!
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6568
you just spray like a noob imo, spray then aim at differnet players, takes you too long to kill ppl as u aim at their feet...
Snipa Fox

c4_he_was_famous wrote:

you just spray like a noob imo, spray then aim at differnet players, takes you too long to kill ppl as u aim at their feet...
Hmm that's two people who have said that.

Reason: I've been playing on my crap PC for over a year now. It isn't capable of recording footage. So, when i did go to record the vid, i jumped over to my brothers PC (High-quality PC) and hit the record button. His PC doesn't have one same component as mine. His mouse is heavier, his screen is bigger, but it's 5 times smoother than mine. But nonetheless, i had to insta-transition to make the video (which was recorded in a day).

If my PC had the capability of recording, i would be making more vids more often.

I don't always aim for headshots, because we all know how screwed the hitboxes are in BF2.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback guys.

I'll be making more video's in the future... but i'll try and give them more variant than the usual stuff

If you'd like to see more video's from us, click the links in my Signature.
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6554
awsome movie fox...very nice skillz and +1 for not just medic whoring...
Chodda
+67|6741
did you just take each frame of your vid and run it through imageready to make that .gif?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard