Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6584|UK

jord wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No, smartshit its not powerful enough, go try it out before a game starts and then come back here anmd tell me *Boom, headshot*

Powerful engouh to kill with one shot *****
any gun is powerfull enough

pistol takes 2 but anyother weapons its 1

try it yourself
this is like the 7th time i've had to explain this.

Headshots do 3 times the normal amount of damage,if my multiplications adds up thats 34 or more damage needed.

So if you get a M16/submachinegun/m4/SAW/RPK/Type whatever(Carbine and light machine gun) or any other gun that does less than 34 damage,it wont kill in one shot to the head.
ima test your theory

coz im shure any gun headshots regardless of damage.

exvept the pistol coz thats 2
rambo43
Banned
+35|6372
lol your forum title is ironic
David.P
Banned
+649|6422

jord wrote:

Headshots do 3 times the normal amount of damage,if my multiplications adds up thats 34 or more damage needed.

So if you get a M16/submachinegun/m4/SAW/RPK/Type whatever(Carbine and light machine gun) or any other gun that does less than 34 damage,it wont kill in one shot to the head.
Nope it' 4x not 3x in the head. Test it out.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6584|UK

rambo43 wrote:

lol your forum title is ironic
damn right!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6781

jord wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

Gooners wrote:

No, smartshit its not powerful enough, go try it out before a game starts and then come back here anmd tell me *Boom, headshot*

try it yourself

Thank you Jord, for explaining this to Max,

Get it now?? <-- Max
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6671
ur all bad
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6805
We got another one, I went in search of trying to find this =da= clan, and found one even better (-BS-). I spent 2  rounds playing by there retarded made up rules and still kicked there asses only to be banned for, well the only thing they could make up, disrespect.

They said no bunny hopping, ok so I didnt, but yet they encourage c4 jumping on top of roofs where they spawn camped the hotel......but wait they said taht wasnt allowed, sad pathedic retards making up there own rules to better there chances only to still suck.

wait did i say kicked, I meant banned.

Last edited by -=AudigyXi=- (2007-05-06 15:36:09)

aLi3nZ
+138|6655|New Zealand

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

ur all bad
no u
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6935|Bulgaria
You 0wn3d them - they banned you Never kill an admin!! hahaha
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6635|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

Jbrar wrote:

3lmo wrote:

Gooners wrote:

I'm pretty sure you cannot headshot with the M16 im pretty sure....
No, m16 with 1 shot leaves 2 health peaces left, just like when you are shot with sniper rifle but not yet dead. Somehow Ak-101/Ak47/L85/(dunno about g36e) do make a headshot directly. A burst shot with m16 on the head does get you killed.
ya, dice decided that different bullet sizes did different damage at last. (applause). Don't know what kind of round the l85 fires but i've taken out an entire squad from the front with just headshots.
The M16, Ak-101, L85 and G36e all use the 5.56x45mm round. So in theory, same damage. The AK-47 uses a 7.62x39mm round. IE more damage. But we all know what happened with that...
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6855
Idiots...
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6584|UK
mwhaha

debates on what gun headshots
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6770|Gold coast, Aus.
Wow, you're all retards.

All Full auto AR's are 1 shot hs
All Burst fire AR's are 2 shot hs
All carbines are 2 shot hs
All support guns are 1 shot hs
All SMG's are 2 shot hs
All snipers are 1 shot hs

And thats all methinks.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6638|Gogledd Cymru

the only guns i know of that do 1 shot headshot are

all sniper rifles
all AK series
l85
G3, F2000
PKM, RPK
and the scar-h thats it, every gun that does less than 34 damage then it takes one headshot and one shot
ShiftyMoves
+0|6388
I love the Browning 12Ga. Works really well for defence. So go ahead roll on the ground, flip through the air, bounce like a ball. It won't matter One kiss from this you will be fading fast...LOL

I like to catch e'm midair, right in the guts.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6584|UK
w..t..f..
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6452|The | Netherlands

gene_pool wrote:

Wow, you're all retards.

All SMG's are 2 shot hs

And thats all methinks.
You are all retard too, congratulations!

You forgot the shotguns
jord
+2,382|6827|The North, beyond the wall.

3lmo wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

Wow, you're all retards.

All SMG's are 2 shot hs

And thats all methinks.
You are all retard too, congratulations!

You forgot the shotguns
Going by his logic the PLA support gun is a one shot kill when a headshot.

Ha.
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6452|The | Netherlands
Yes, was thinking about that too, but didn't know for shure so I didn't say anything about
Dragonclaw
+186|6454|Florida

jord wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

Gooners wrote:

try it yourself

Actually in my experience everything but an SMG or pistol kills in one shot to the head. Whether the bad hitreg actually lets you get that headshot is the question.
jord
+2,382|6827|The North, beyond the wall.

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

jord wrote:

Zero!. wrote:

try it yourself

Actually in my experience everything but an SMG or pistol kills in one shot to the head. Whether the bad hitreg actually lets you get that headshot is the question.
Did you try it when you knew for sure the enemy had full health?

Headshots only leave 2 bars of health left with alot of guns, and alot of people lose that health falling off 6 inch pavements.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6519|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

surgeon_bond wrote:

the only guns i know of that do 1 shot headshot are

all sniper rifles
all AK series
l85
G3, F2000
PKM, RPK
and the scar-h thats it, every gun that does less than 34 damage then it takes one headshot and one shot
He is the only one whos right! I might add burst shot to the head kills on M16, which is basically what Cookie was doing on the DA server.

Last edited by nighthawk843 (2007-05-08 03:43:37)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6519|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

Hello LordDragonClaw, didn't know u were part of BF2s, your name made me check your stats. We won't mention how you get 1 shot headshots shall we
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6560|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Here's the IP for the server:

Im gonna go visit it when I'm done working in the yard.
Dragonclaw
+186|6454|Florida

nighthawk843 wrote:

Hello LordDragonClaw, didn't know u were part of BF2s, your name made me check your stats. We won't mention how you get 1 shot headshots shall we
The claw isnt capitalized lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard