sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6909|Argentina

Cougar wrote:

In reply to the OP,

No. 

I say no, because the people I am prejudice against deserve it as far as I'm concerned.  When it comes to personal opinion that choice is mine and mine alone.  When I come into a debate or a discussion on a forum, I am supposed to give reasons why I feel a certain way or side a certain way based on facts or logical reasons.  Now if I post something that is "racist" to you, you find it offensive because you don't believe in the same things, I on the other hand do believe in those things and find it offensive that you call me a bigot, racist, bad person for having them.  If I posted anything other than my true beliefs than I would be lying and that would negate the point of even being in the discussion to begin with, and if I stayed out because of my beliefs that would be discrimination in and of it's self because I was not allowed to participate in free and open discussion because of my beliefs.

So, until Muslims can stop blowing themselves up because the guy in the mosque has slightly different beliefs;

Until the black people can stop crying and whining about equality and racism but then practice bigotry and racism in their popular culture;

Until Mexicans can stop illegally crossing the border, then holding rallies bitching about how they are not equal (YOU'RE FUCKING ILLEGAL DUMBASS!!);

Until white people can stop being trailer trash redneck morons and child molesters;

Until Native Americans can stop being lazy assholes who trash up everything around them;

Then I'm going to hate all of you. 

Not to say everyone from every race is like this, but it takes a majority or close to a majority to develop a stereotypish generalization of these people.  If not, I really don't care, because like they say in the military, you're only as fast as your slowest person.

I could go into details about how I believe over the course of time, white people have been a dominant race, but you people would just call me a racist, Nazi or bigot or something, even though I'm not and I only make that conclusion from looking at the facts of history and the course it led history down to present day.  But whatever, there will always be a bleeding heart for the "less fortunate" or the "downtrodden" , for whom, I have no sympathy.
Thanks for proving my point.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6702|CH/BR - in UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

This thread gets more and more funny as it grows.
With "we" I was speaking for serge and myself.

-konfusion
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

konfusion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

-konfusion
Oh....even funnier.
ZamoII
+11|6371

sergeriver wrote:

Wtf is going on here? 
There are many people who really need to understand that racism is not the solution. 
Have you read the latest threads about Islam or Muslims? 
There is a total disrespect for the entire Muslim community.  And I'm not Muslim.  But if some Muslim guy enters this forum and reads some threads he will run away.  [insert bad joke about Muslims blowing shit here]
And I noticed some Nazi comments as well.  Nothing compared to the reigning Islamophobia, but still scaring, since we all know what Nazism can do.
The discriminatory comments need to stop.  Thousands of kids read this.  What are we teaching them?  That the whole Middle East is a bunch of terrorists?  I don't think that's right. 
If you don't like Religion cool.  If you don't like Islam cool.  But show some respect for other people's beliefs and stop generalizing about Religions and Ethnic groups.
We are not helping the situation, we are spreading the hate.
well they shouldnt blow people up for no reason. were intolerant because theyre intolerant. read, you will find alot of muslim clerics saying islam is the only religion. intolerant... it is.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6909|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

konfusion wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

-konfusion
Oh....even funnier.
Wanna join?  That would be the funniest.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6681|Global Command
Not directed on anyone particular but, I always seem to notice that the people in life who cry the loudest about racism are usually the ones doing their fair share ( cough SharptonJackson ).
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6909|Argentina

ATG wrote:

Not directed on anyone particular but, I always seem to notice that the people in life who cry the loudest about racism are usually the ones doing their fair share ( cough SharptonJackson ).
Nobody is advocating those people here anyway.
=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6434
humanity as a whole is a pretty sickening breed so when you meet a decent person you can't afford to hate them for such a petty reason as their race colour or creed.

This has been my motto for many years and I think it is one everyone should embrace.

Racicsm is the last refuge of the feeble minded.

Feel free to +1 me if you agree
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6908|United States of America

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

humanity as a whole is a pretty sickening breed so when you meet a decent person you can't afford to hate them for such a petty reason as their race colour or creed.

This has been my motto for many years and I think it is one everyone should embrace.

I like how you want karma... Makes me question your motives...
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6807|United States of America
I vote that we elect Racism Police for the forum. 

Blacks and other minorities are highly encouraged to apply.  This forum is an equal opportunity employer.  This forum adheres to California State Guidelines for diversified hiring practices.  Preference in employment will be granted to Minority* and Women**.

*    Any person with skin color lighter than Bob Barkers.
**  Any person not sporting an "attached" Penis.

Last edited by Major_Spittle (2007-05-05 14:34:08)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6801

Miller wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

If he wanted karma on here, he'd do far better to say how much he hated those damn Muslims that are always blowing themselves up and killing upstanding American citizens.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6908|United States of America
True
Major_Spittle
Banned
With the Affirmative action policies I would be CEO by now if I was a Black, Lesbian, Retarded, deaf, midget.

Not that I have a problem with Black lesbian retarded deaf midgets, just Affirmative Action.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6801

Major_Spittle wrote:

With the Affirmative action policies I would be CEO by now if I was a Black, Lesbian, Retarded, deaf, midget.

Not that I have a problem with Black lesbian retarded deaf midgets, just Affirmative Action.
I sense that by your non capitalisation of the first letters of 'deaf' and 'midget' that you do indeed have something against them.

*stares suspiciously at Major Spittle*
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6917|Dallas

ghettoperson wrote:

Miller wrote:

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

If he wanted karma on here, he'd do far better to say how much he hated those damn Muslims that are always blowing themselves up and killing upstanding American citizens.
Ohh seriously, go fuck yourself.

I know, as a white, middle classed american male in his 20's, every fucking problem in the world is my fault.  If only I could be a white, middle classed dutchman in his 20's my hands would be free of blood.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6801

Cougar wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Miller wrote:

Ohh seriously, go fuck yourself.

I know, as a white, middle classed american male in his 20's, every fucking problem in the world is my fault.  If only I could be a white, middle classed dutchman in his 20's my hands would be free of blood.
I didn't say that at all. I merely pointed out the common attitude towards Muslims on here. I don't blame the average citizen of any country for any of the problems in the world.* Oh, and I'm not Dutch. I'll think of you when I fuck myself though.

*there probably are exceptions to that, but I can't  be bothered to think of them
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6434
I am amused how everyone interpreted my last message. As if a point of Karma was really that important !

Directing your hatred towards others because of their beliefs is a petty attempt to feel better about yourself. If you are so shallow as to need to do this then I pity you but don't hate you as that would be in conflict with the message I am trying to convey.

Please sit for a while and consider the meaning of the word Karma and how it would be affected by some of the views I have read on this page.
Major_Spittle
Banned

=n0s=Mykeee wrote:

I am amused how everyone interpreted my last message. As if a point of Karma was really that important !

Directing your hatred towards others because of their beliefs is a petty attempt to feel better about yourself. If you are so shallow as to need to do this then I pity you but don't hate you as that would be in conflict with the message I am trying to convey.

Please sit for a while and consider the meaning of the word Karma and how it would be affected by some of the views I have read on this page.
I you disagree with him being a karma whore give me +1.
=n0s=Mykeee
+8|6434
thank u major spittle 'quod erat demonstrandum' .
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Well.....I guess all the forum "defenders of racist behavior" have mysteriously disappeared and have not said anything about Cougar's post.  Maybe I should have said that.  We would have been up to 10 pages by now.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6442|Éire
The great thing about this forum is that the colour of your skin is not visible to other forum users ...not unless Windows Vista is a lot more groundbreaking than I think it is.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6827|Canberra, AUS

usmarine2005 wrote:

There was a whole thread about Scientology, hell it even got stickied so people could rip and make fun of them.  Where was the cry for intolerance / stereotyping there?  Seems only intolerance applies to islam here.
Hmm... are you attempting to justify intolerance/racist beliefs? Because there's no other logical reason for you doing this.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6917|Dallas

usmarine2005 wrote:

Well.....I guess all the forum "defenders of racist behavior" have mysteriously disappeared and have not said anything about Cougar's post.  Maybe I should have said that.  We would have been up to 10 pages by now.
If you have something to say, then have the balls to say it, don't wait on your friends to get your back when someone replies and disagrees with you.  That's usually how things roll in this sub-forum anyways from what I've seen.

Popular belief or feelings > Logical or objective discussion (divided by) mob mentality.

Besides, I don't really care about your opinion anyways.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Cougar wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

If you have something to say, then have the balls to say it, don't wait on your friends to get your back when someone replies and disagrees with you.  That's usually how things roll in this sub-forum anyways from what I've seen.

Popular belief or feelings > Logical or objective discussion (divided by) mob mentality.

Besides, I don't really care about your opinion anyways.
I say what I feel dude.  This was not a knock against you.  I was just trying to point out only certain people get called out for saying things like that and others can say what they want.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6914

Spark wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

There was a whole thread about Scientology, hell it even got stickied so people could rip and make fun of them.  Where was the cry for intolerance / stereotyping there?  Seems only intolerance applies to islam here.
Hmm... are you attempting to justify intolerance/racist beliefs? Because there's no other logical reason for you doing this.
What?  I am not attempting anything.   Selective intolerance FTW.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard