m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6681|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

*would*

Hasn't happened in mass quantities to say the least.  kthx.
10% of the force is isolated?
Abuse is not mass murder lass time I checked.  And the people who abuse, fuck them to hell IMO.
I pointed out the Nazi ideology of Untermensch parallels with what survey has discovered, which to be honest isn't breaking news to anyone with half a brain.

The last thing i wanted to imply is that USMC is conducting genocide.  Nevertheless, the rising death statistics are not exactly favouring the occupiers.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

So, you would tell on your "brother".
Yep.  I won't let anyone disgrace my Marines without being called to the carpet.  However, I can understand the dilemma.  I can also understand this poll is mainly a bunch a dudes talking tough.
Well, not everybody has your ethics and moral standards.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Iraq is still in the stone age technology wise, they don't contribute to the world at all. I haven't ever heard of an Iraqi inventing anything. They aren't really humans in a sense.
And talking about racism...
I'm not trying to be racist, it is true, Iraq hasen't contributed to the world at all, and if you show me proof that they invented something useful I will shut my mouth and take back everything I've said.
Time for you to do some reading kid.  Start with Wikipedia move onto more credible resources.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6650

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I'm not trying to be racist, it is true, Iraq hasen't contributed to the world at all, and if you show me proof that they invented something useful I will shut my mouth and take back everything I've said.
The Tigris and the Euphrates, do you remember history?  Between those rivers the first civilizations emerged.
That doesn't mean that is where humanity started just because a civilization started. Humans could have traveled from somewhere and decided to start there because there was a river and it looked like a good spot. I may be wrong, but there is no way to go that far back and prove everything. They still haven't invented anything though.

Last edited by thareaper254 (2007-05-04 19:45:35)

Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6237

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

The Tigris and the Euphrates, do you remember history?  Between those rivers the first civilizations emerged.
That doesn't mean that is where humanity started just because a civilization started. Human could have traveled from somewhere and decided to start there because there was a river and it looked like a good spot. They still haven't invented anything though.
*sigh*
Congratulations on looking like a jackass who has no clue what he's talking about.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

That doesn't mean that is where humanity started just because a civilization started. Humans could have traveled from somewhere and decided to start there because there was a river and it looked like a good spot. I may be wrong, but there is no way to go that far back and prove everything. They still haven't invented anything though.
In other words, you are not human if you don't invent anything?
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6237

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I wonder what Reaper's personally invented.

Either way, he's an idiot to believe that one of the wellsprings of civilization never invented anything. That's just plain, well, dumb.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6650

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Your human. I'm not trying to say their not human, but a lot of them act like animals (www.liveleak.com) a lot of them are good people that can't do anything about the war and everything that is happening, but there are a lot of bad people in Iraq that make this world a really bad place.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6547|Chicago

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Wow. I knew Texans were stupid, but really? Have you ever heard of a little something I like to call "fossils"? The fossils of early man were discovered between the Tigris and the Euphrates. If they did "move from somewhere else", there would be fossils scattered in a path to those two rivers. There's no path.
fibtech
+10|6285

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Would you tell on your brother?
I wouldn't tell on my brother, but I would tell on another soldier if he committed a crime against human rights.
Iraq is still in the stone age technology wise, they don't contribute to the world at all. I haven't ever heard of an Iraqi inventing anything. They aren't really humans in a sense.

Gee, look what the non-humans "invented"............

Sophisticated irrigation systems, first cereal agriculture, earliest writing (cuneiform), pass on complex techniques to successive generations, full syllabic alphabet, recording the commerce of the times in great depth, double entry accounting practices (used to this day as a standard for record keeping), private properties, the numeral 60 based math system (which is the basis of time in the modern world), banking, recording of literature (like the epic of Gilgamesh), early calendars, bureaucratic system of priesthood, the first wars fought, the earliest legal comprehensive code known in history (Hammurabi Code), the first wheel, the first seed plow, the first sailboat, the division of circle into 360 degrees, invention of longitude and latitude in geographical navigation, the first sophisticated medical science, algebraic equations and invention of zero, and much much more, were all founded and developed in Iraq, in historical order, giving witness to the greatness the country has known over the centuries in terms of human achievements.

But other than that, what have the Romans done for us?

ghettoperson:  "Beer?"

fibtech: Er, yes, OK.  And Beer......But other than that, what have the Romans done for us?

Last edited by fibtech (2007-05-05 12:56:29)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Your human. I'm not trying to say their not human, but a lot of them act like animals (www.liveleak.com) a lot of them are good people that can't do anything about the war and everything that is happening, but there are a lot of bad people in Iraq that make this world a really bad place.
There are a lot of bad people everywhere dude.  Watch your back coz the World is full of bad guys.  Not just Iraq.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK
And stop pissing about in liveleak, even i don't watch the shit on there.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

m3thod wrote:

QFT..except for the pissing part.  What does that mean?
agent146
+127|6397|Jesus Land aka Canada

m3thod wrote:

Absolute failures.  How can you people can win hearts and mind when you perceive the indigenous population as Untermensch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Not so different from the Nazis are we?
ya man the only way to win is win the hearts and mind of the people. not make yourself their enemy.
m3thod
+2,197|6681|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

pissing about = fucking around
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6650
I'm not saying all Iraq people are bad people, I'm just saying that they aren't even trying to help their country. They're killing our people while we try to help them, which doesn't make any sense. If our military were to leave Iraq they would just go back to killing their own people and not make their country any better.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

m3thod wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

m3thod wrote:

pissing about = fucking around
lol...I need to use that at work.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6547|Chicago

thareaper254 wrote:

I'm not saying all Iraq people are bad people, I'm just saying that they aren't even trying to help their country. They're killing our people while we try to help them, which doesn't make any sense. If our military were to leave Iraq they would just go back to killing their own people and not make their country any better.
I'm sure imperial British leaders were saying that same shit during the American Revolution. While I'm not saying the two are equal exactly, there are some incredible similarities.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker
Americans were not killing each other in large numbers during the American Revolution.  I don't see any similarity.  The British were not helping us establish our new country.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6548|Long Island, New York
I also say I wanna kill some members of our current administration. Would I ever? hell no. I can't even imagine myself killing an animal let alone a human being.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6772

Poseidon wrote:

I can't even imagine myself killing an animal let alone a human being.
Easier then you think if that human is shooting at you.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6237

Poseidon wrote:

I also say I wanna kill some members of our current administration. Would I ever? hell no. I can't even imagine myself killing an animal let alone a human being.
BRB FBI
Phrozenbot
+632|6626|do not disturb

thareaper254 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

thareaper254 wrote:

Oil? Some say the ancient Babylonians invented the wheel before anyone else.

Last edited by Phrozenbot (2007-05-04 20:26:43)

neon_flux601
+18|6260|Sidahnee Orstrayleeah

Sanjaya wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

BRB FBI
woohoo lets red flag echelon!
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6751|In your head

m3thod wrote:

Absolute failures.  How can you people can win hearts and mind when you perceive the indigenous population as Untermensch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untermensch

Not so different from the Nazis are we?
https://images-partners.google.com/images?q=tbn:6YKEDkdg0Pb5GM:http%3A%2F%

So we are like the nazis eh? We are nothing like them. If a brother in arms ever puposely hurt a civi I would nark him out even if he just saved my life ten seconds ago. The Military doesn't want civis killed but it happens it is war, get the fuck over it people! Sanjaya I have been in the military for just a few months now but you have no idea what it is like, you have no idea, don't believe what the media says it is all bs, most of it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard