Tempestrix
+3|6681|Gold Coast, Australia
I know for a fact that i have completed the prerequisites for several badges (according to UBAR), including basic pistol, basic anti tank combat, basic helicopter, and others, yet for some reason, i havent recieved a single award. I only play on ranked servers, and i've recieved a promotion, but i still havent recieved the awards. Any help appreciated...
Tim15
OMG WTF BBQ111
+0|6693
hi,

yesterday eve i was playing on a ranked strike at karkand server, i was commander and received my veteran medic badge (at least i thougt). also a few rounds before i got my diguisthed service ribbon. when i played some rounds i checked my bfhq and the badges werent their! i thought ill wait a few hours and still the badge and the ribbon werent in it!

i worked hard for it and now i havent got m

any help??

Thanks in Advance
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

Try to get them again, on a good server.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
JoeMeal
+1|6691

Tim15 wrote:

hi,

yesterday eve i was playing on a ranked strike at karkand server, i was commander and received my veteran medic badge (at least i thougt). also a few rounds before i got my diguisthed service ribbon. when i played some rounds i checked my bfhq and the badges werent their! i thought ill wait a few hours and still the badge and the ribbon werent in it!

i worked hard for it and now i havent got m

any help??

Thanks in Advance
This happened to me for some badges

It actually took a few DAYS for a few of them to turn up

so i'd just wait for a while if i were you
Tempestrix
+3|6681|Gold Coast, Australia
Ok, it turns out that its just that some servers suck. i played on a few gamearena servers, and the awards are rolling in now XD
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
one of the game arena servers has a wierd rank bug though, i showed up as a private, yet managed to be commander and got the basic combat engi badge (i already have the vet) while raining down arty. i promptly left the server as i figured it wont be doing by stats any good.
but overall, game arena servers are great and i play mostly over there.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6719|California

make sure you finish the round you got it in, that usually works for me
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6786|Rockhampton Qld
can anyone help me i might be missing something.
3 times i have had the message ( you have been awarded the marksman infantry medal ) i have the screen shots.
i have done this now 3 times on 3 different servers, internode,gamearena,and i forget the other, but they are all ranked servers and good ones as far as i know.
its now 2 days later and i still dont have the medal ?.
i know i got them as it stated in the game i was awarded it, so i gather i qualified.
and you can be awarded it 3 times can you ?.
i dont know how put the pics here but i do have them all 3
Orion5413
+4|6686|Irving Tx
i have lost a few to bad servers as well.
AdamEcks
+1|6702|Canada, Eh.

-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum wrote:

can anyone help me i might be missing something.
3 times i have had the message ( you have been awarded the marksman infantry medal ) i have the screen shots.
i have done this now 3 times on 3 different servers, internode,gamearena,and i forget the other, but they are all ranked servers and good ones as far as i know.
its now 2 days later and i still dont have the medal ?.
i know i got them as it stated in the game i was awarded it, so i gather i qualified.
and you can be awarded it 3 times can you ?.
i dont know how put the pics here but i do have them all 3
Ive gotten a few badges like vet support and stuff at least 5 times. I was also promoted to first seargent 4 times. I blame this on servers. Everything eventually caught up though.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6786|Rockhampton Qld
Thanks mate
thinner44
+1|6809
There was/is a rank bug on some servers that can cost you well deserved badges/ribbons and stuff. When you start a game, check first that you are at the right rank. I fought hard to get a badge only to discover my rank was PVT and as a consequence, no badge for my current rank which is FS. This has happened a couple of times and can be a real pain.... doesn't matter which servers or what location, it's anywhere, anytime, any server.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6786|Rockhampton Qld
can i get a explanation on the distiguised service medal plese.
it states in a round team score of 45 ?
i have been squad leader with more than 45
i have been squad member with more than 45
i have been commander with more than 45
i have done this 17 times in 5 days on a number of servers and not got the medal.
can i please get help or an idea of what im missing to get this bamn thing.
i gather i am doing something wrong, is their meant to be a full squad mabe ?

if all else fails i will forget this and play on and see what happens

thanx guys
TheBeast2116
+0|6670
i was under the impression that you dont actually get awarded the medals in the round that you obtain the stats for them. and col.Magnum do you have the 100hrs for Squad member, Commmander, and Squad Leader? You should put your BF2 player ID in your profile so we can see you stats, helps a lot.
-=|AA|=-Col.Magnum
+0|6786|Rockhampton Qld
ill do that now didnt know how mate.
and yes i have the required hours up

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard