Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6617|I smell corners

liquidat0r wrote:

Polux wrote:

Hi guys,

Asking for an unban, don't ask me why I got banned but one of your childish [KTNL] people, I played 1 round about an hour ago, got gold medal with 40 kills and 3 deaths. At the beginning of the next round I got kicked for teamkilling, tryed to join again but unfortunately it was impossible because I got banned.

nice BF2s server...

Poluxtroy[LU] my bf2 account
Ban lifted.
Thanks man
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

Polux wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Polux wrote:

Hi guys,

Asking for an unban, don't ask me why I got banned but one of your childish [KTNL] people, I played 1 round about an hour ago, got gold medal with 40 kills and 3 deaths. At the beginning of the next round I got kicked for teamkilling, tryed to join again but unfortunately it was impossible because I got banned.

nice BF2s server...

Poluxtroy[LU] my bf2 account
Ban lifted.
Thanks man
Yeah but what's up with some of the KNTL admins? I've seen them kick people for crazy reasons, and purpose teamkill knife random joiners when we are filling up.

No offense to liquidator, but some of your guys are pretty childish.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Dauntless wrote:

Polux wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Ban lifted.
Thanks man
Yeah but what's up with some of the KNTL admins? I've seen them kick people for crazy reasons, and purpose teamkill knife random joiners when we are filling up.

No offense to liquidator, but some of your guys are pretty childish.
Dauntless is right... Some of the admins are still acting pretty well, childish. I have been keeping track on the ban list and not sure about what bans were about because of crazy reasons. Well I hope this won't go on.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-03-29 02:46:15)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

I typed they teamkill guys when we are filling up, I meant when it's live. (when it's filling up it's fine )
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
l41e
+677|6618

I never said anything here and if I did you never saw it.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-04-28 15:42:38)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

To the rambo-guy

Sorry, you were already permbanned on our server because of your account BFROE rambo35 (same IP adress etc). Therefor your new ban is not going to be lifted anymore as said before.
You are not welcome on the EU server anymore and this decision is final.

Jappe
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Alright, i played on the bf2s EU server for the first time in several months, the 40 slot karkand.

I had a nice round as usmc, was squadleader. So we take the square, then we go for Hotel:

As i usually do, i cover two spawn points, and order my squad to attack hotel. This got me banned for spawnkilling.....................................................

I think i have been kicked for the same reason 1 or maybe two times before, on very gay servers with abusive admins... Thats just totally out of order.

This is not an appeal for you to unban me, because i will not play there again. This is a message to the admin that got owned up, and had a little pubertal reaction from it:
You need to grow some hair on your tiny dick, or play something else.

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-05-03 11:46:35)

l41e
+677|6618

Fredrik wrote:

This is not an appeal for you to unban me, because i will not play there again. This is a message to the admin that got owned up, and had a little pubertal reaction from it:
If you're still using that as an insult (LOLZ MY DICK IS BIGGAR THAN URZ), then perhaps you, yes, the amazing, infallible you, are the one who needs to grow up.

By the way, I mean grow up as in maturity, not age.

Edit: And if you've come here just to complain and insult, frankly, I don't see why any of the admins should give a damn.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-05-03 12:13:49)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

k30dxedle wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

If you're still using that as an insult (LOLZ MY DICK IS BIGGAR THAN URZ), then perhaps you, yes, the amazing, infallible you, are the one who needs to grow up.

By the way, I mean grow up as in maturity, not age.

Edit: And if you've come here just to complain and insult, frankly, I don't see why any of the admins should give a damn.
You mean grow up like in not use 1337speak?

You my friend are also out of order. I did not mention my penis at all, i said that the admin need to reconsider hes job as an admin on a bf2 server.

Last edited by Fredrik (2007-05-03 12:22:55)

De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

mmm I checked the banlist and you are not in there. So probably it was only a round-ban, which is our kick at the moment (kicking doesn't work).

Oh and usually your hair grows around your thing, not on, just so you know ^^
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

De_Jappe wrote:

mmm I checked the banlist and you are not in there. So probably it was only a round-ban, which is our kick at the moment (kicking doesn't work).

Oh and usually your hair grows around your thing, not on, just so you know ^^
Thx

Actually i have some hair on the shaft too...

On topic: Is it against the server rules to shoot people as the spawn? It`s a very common tactic to cover 1 or 2 spawn points as SL while your squad takes a flag...
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

sigh... southern Norwegians....
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway

kmjnhb wrote:

sigh... southern Norwegians....
Meh, from up north. But i`m not a samejaevel like you.

(just kidding)
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

Hmm.. Nordland? almost as bad as Søringa... you guys have to come up with a better dialect

(fra Senja....)
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

I have to grow up? ok...

It was me who kicked (round ban) you for spawnkilling and I warned you before(text, VOIP). And I didnt get owned, I was your commander, so I could perfectly see your situation. In fact, you and your squad didnt go for Hotel, you just camped and spawnkilled everyones ass there. I accept little spawnkilling before going for flag, but you and your squad didnt moved anywhere for a long time! All the time there were people of your squad raping others. It isnt fun. Read the rules!

About your words ^^  Internet is such a funny thing, you can call a dick whoever you want, I dont give a shit. Play by rules and Ill be nice, brake them and you are out. And more, I dont care about you at all, people like you just ruin this game, and admin isnt a person to blame. If you would play mkore on EU server you would know what am I talking about, but as you said, you arent coming back, phe, big deal. Good luck in other public servers.

Last edited by sdlettonieCZLV (2007-05-03 15:31:21)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
Thx for the reply

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

In fact, you and your squad didnt go for Hotel, you just camped and spawnkilled everyones ass there. I accept little spawnkilling before going for flag, but you and your squad didnt moved anywhere for a long time! All the time there were people of your squad raping others. It isnt fun. Read the rules!
The server rules dont say anything about spawn killing, i think you are the one who need to read the rules.

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

I dont care about you at all, people like you just ruin this game, and admin isnt a person to blame. If you would play mkore on EU server you would know what am I talking about, but as you said, you arent coming back, phe, big deal. Good luck in other public servers.
I dont think i do.
1: After two rounds there, my squad got filled up in 0.5 seconds when each round started. That is because i did a great job as squad leader.

2. Running for the flag when people spawn behind me is not my job as SL.

3. As soon as i got the warning, i ordered my squad to attack the Hotel. You as commander saw that to. In other words: You kicked me, because my squad didnt follow my order. And i dont blame them, because there where packed with enemies around the flag.

4. I think a lot of people in this community feels that it's the admins who make up their own rules, who ruin this game. As i said, i have just read the rules, spawnkilling is not mentioned...

btw: How do you smurfs expect people to play this game, geez...
l41e
+677|6618

Fredrik wrote:

You my friend are also out of order.
I agree. I was in a bad mood at the time (as I am a good bit of the time lately), and I apologize sincerely.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
No problem at all After all i could have expressed myself in a more mature way than referring to pubic hairs! But i was a little pissed of to... bs kick...
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

OK, you are right. I appologize. I guess I was too angry on my team, because round before they raped USMCs spawnpoints, thats why I had the feeling that spawnkilling isnt allowed. Is that what you want or there are some more things to solve out? Lets not spam this thread just to flame someone.

Thx, hf and gl.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6698|Germany

However, as a little reminder: Spawnkiling on a capable flag is allowed, in most cases you can spawn somewhere else. Attacking the uncap is not allowed.

But all admins are still humans, and humans may make mistakes from time to time. I'm happy to be able to say that we are talking about exceptions here. Take that into consideration Fredrik. I could say something about language now, but since all of you have apologized: peace brothers

/problem solved (i hope)
B|ackhawk
+12|6170|Manchester, England
I have just been banned for "Suspicion of Hacking"....
How long till im unbanned
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

B|ackhawk wrote:

well, do you know who banned you? And what is your ingame name?
B|ackhawk

sdlettonieCZLV wrote:

B|ackhawk wrote:

well, do you know who banned you? And what is your ingame name?
Was banned by one of those KNTL people, dont know exactly what i did wrong i was just flying my jet, ingame name Re|oaD^uK
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

No it was me who banned you, not one of those kntl people. (although we were all discussing it on ventrilo and in  chat) and I got a lot of complaints by a lot of people as you shot them with a few jet bullets on the strangest places to death.

The ban was a day ban, so it should have been lifted already though, will check for it now.
B|ackhawk
Yes, the jet bullets kill people....
Yes, the commander spots people....
Yes, i have eyes....
Yes, you should of screenshotted or spectated me....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard