Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

my internet is very bad so I might get disconnected from time to time.. but I'll try to rejoin if I do... going on now...
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
Just came back from the fight! Damn, this was fun, so better join next time!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Great games guys!

I was there for a couple of rounds, but left because I needed to study a little more.

I NEED an A on this Science exam *Crosses Fingers*

Aiport was Awsome. Muttrah City... Not so much.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
lol, waited for incoming choppers just to see them crash.

I think that B.Schuss was about to explode.

Which grade are you in, and what kind of science are you studying?
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

stef10 wrote:

10th grade, so it's the basic stuff atm

Exam is about Digestion.

Gonna take Chemistry and Physics next year though (High School)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

Jenspm wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Exam is about Digestion.

Meh... Stay on topic!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
good couple of games tonight guys. gave my computer a hoover and it seems to be running a bit better!
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark

Jenspm wrote:

stef10 wrote:

Exam is about Digestion.

I am also in the 10th grade and next year it is science high school.

Math on A

Science/ and perhaps chemistry on A.

Going to be hard, but I will probably manage.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I hate Helmand...

and I hate nade-launcher....
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
Yep, damn there were many nades.

This is what I will do to them next time!

Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

so you did not see the
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy1
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy2
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy3
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy4
?

or the
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy5
[BF2s] Kmjnhb [teamkill] some guy6
a bit later?

I hate nade-launcher.... I see a enemy, I see the enemy on the map...  I shoot a nade at the location.. and I get tons of tks....
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
You may want to know that these nades are famous for bouncing more than a fricking bunny hopper.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I've noticed... manged to kill myself a couple of times aswell...
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
I can imagine that while shooting a nade at a wall it will bounce of and hit a team player in the face.
Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

[offtopic]Soup, you asked about LOTRO, I was in the beta and I can tell you that it is very good.. I highly recommend it... Gonna buy it myself tomorrow

still hooked after 2 months of not playing o.O[/offtopic]

Last edited by kmjnhb (2007-05-02 14:31:30)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

good games last night. I joined when Airport was running, around 26 people on the server at that time. We switched to Muttrah when the frist round on Airpot was over, to see if we could get the server full.

After a couple of minutes on Muttrah, the server indeed was nearly full, but unfortunately, the USMC side lacked good pilots, and the round was a desaster. We barely got off the carrier most of the time, and were shot down regularly when we approached the coast. So we switched again before the round was over, this time to Helmand province, due to popular demand.

that proved to be a good decision, as the server was completely full, and the 2 rounds on Helmand were very intense, and close. I had to leave early though, before Helmand was through. Was happened after that ?
Server still full ? What map did you play ?
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

I only got 2 rounds in last night. They were my first real rounds on PR. The first was Muttrah so it was wait for helo fly to other side get shot . And then Helmand, follow squad leader get shot, spawn on car get shot straight away etc . Thought to myself time for 2142 . So not sure if I like PR (to much of a rambo playing style) but will give it another try.

Superfly and Schuss sorry for not speaking on TS but I have a removable mike and despite trying to find it for 1/2 hour could not (Kids!).

Last edited by gvers (2007-05-03 01:13:13)

Hallvard
+262|6492|North Norway

I have to find out what's wrong with my pretty new headset... I tried to talk, but apparetnly nobody could hear me
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
nah I could not hear you kmj. I could see the light flashing but no sound. This also happened with Superfly at one point but he had just put his mic on mute, and also NooBesT's light was flashing but no sound.

@NooBesT, W.H.A.T were you doing?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

gvers wrote:

I only got 2 rounds in last night. They were my first real rounds on PR. The first was Muttrah so it was wait for helo fly to other side get shot . And then Helmand, follow squad leader get shot, spawn on car get shot straight away etc . Thought to myself time for 2142 . So not sure if I like PR (to much of a rambo playing style) but will give it another try.

Superfly and Schuss sorry for not speaking on TS but I have a removable mike and despite trying to find it for 1/2 hour could not (Kids!).
if you think PR is "rambo style", what's 2142 for you ?

seriously, Muttrah is a great map, but only if there are enough good pilots available to transport USMC.
Operating the little birds in PR is considerably more difficult than flying a chopper in BF2.

Gives new meaning to the term "flip the bird"...
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

B.Schuss wrote:

gvers wrote:

if you think PR is "rambo style", what's 2142 for you ?

seriously, Muttrah is a great map, but only if there are enough good pilots available to transport USMC.
Operating the little birds in PR is considerably more difficult than flying a chopper in BF2.

Gives new meaning to the term "flip the bird"...
Well... Let me rephrase it

gvers wrote:

My playing style is too rambo-like.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
gvers
Bad at BF:BC2
+109|6642|The Real World

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Well... Let me rephrase it

gvers wrote:

My playing style is too rambo-like.
Exactly PR I think i'm Rambo run in dead . 2142 I think i'm Rambo run in enemy dead .
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

I joined you guys on Airport and really enjoyed tahat round. Im sorry for not talking on TS too much, I was busy with SL function, so I talked to my squad and tried to tell them what are we going to do etc. Im glad that VOIP is working, communication in PR is in the first place. I wanna say thanks to my squad, I can not remember all who were in it, but it was just great. Also I laughed all the time when we found enemys rally point, it was like: hey, Im there, destroy me! Though once I deployed our rally point and didnt see that 10 meters away is enemys one. So both team spawned and got killed after a second. Dont know how, but I managed to put my RP in a litterbox, so a couple of times I spawned in it, and there was little chance to get out, though I could still shoot at people. Was like some glitching lol.
Anyway, I was too exhausted yesterday so I couldnt play more, but was great to see TS channel full, and not only regulars were there Success imo.

Bye and cya, legionair
stef10
+173|6452|Denmark
Lol, I remember an incident where me and Jenspm were in the same squad and he ran in front of me then suddenly 20 m ahead there was an American soldiers facing us but Jenspm just kept on running then I needed to take him out. It is really annoying how hard it is to see your friends from foes.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

reminder that wednesday is PR Night.

I will be there.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard