SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT
Read this and weep - then laugh
scroll to top of page !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/a … rtComments

Last edited by SuperMike (2007-05-01 07:45:09)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

Anything written in the Daily Mail is automatically considered wrong.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6381|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
XD

Go police... I knew the world was doomed through stupidity.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)
I just wept.

1. Because the things reported probably are largely true.

2. Because the Daily Mail isn't even worthy of being wrapped around a portion of fish and chips.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6260|Éire
It could be worse mate you could have the Donegal Gardaí (Irish police)! The most corrupt police force this side of Mexico!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Tribunal
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6460|Gogledd Cymru

they do suck these police,

what a police farce!
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT

ghettoperson wrote:

Bet you read the Guardian and are a labour luvvie ?
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I just wept.

1. Because the things reported probably are largely true.

2. Because the Daily Mail isn't even worthy of being wrapped around a portion of fish and chips.
I wonder what paper you read ?

The Mail is Right wing - but it speaks for me,particularly Richard Littlejohn
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

SuperMike wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ok, I was prepared to believe that perhaps someone had sent you the article, but now you admit to reading goes along way to explain most of your posts on here.

And no, I have no strong feelings either way for any of the British political parties, and I don't read any newspapers. Internet does it for me.

EDIT: And what are you then? A BNP luvvie?

Last edited by ghettoperson (2007-05-01 08:54:10)

PureFodder
+225|6256
Personally I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Daily Mail;

I'd end up with more crap on it than when I started.

""Daily Mail reader" has become something of a phrase in its own right in the UK. The stereotypical Daily Mail reader is characterised as an insular, stupid, slightly racist, homophobic, aspiring middle-class, closet Nazi, conservative who lacks the intelligence to read the broadsheet equivalent the Daily Telegraph." From a now deleted Wiki entry.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
The Daily Mail should be put in the Kids section with all the other Comics.
IG-Calibre
comhalta
+226|6712|Tír Eoghan, Tuaisceart Éireann
b'ah Richrad Little-fucking-john is a complete tosser of the highest calibre, I couldn't even be arsed trying to read the drivel he spews as my eyes would start to bleed..
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion
its bullshit.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6520|CH/BR - in UK

I once held three youths who I caught setting fire to a newsagents shop in Milton Keynes. In the fracas I got my nose busted and a lot of blood covered the front of my shirt. I got my secretary to call the Police while I held all three inside my office. The Police arrived two hours later, asked me to step outside and cautioned me that I would be charged for assaulting the three youths. None of them had a scratch on them. Then just to impress me further, they decided that as they were under 16 yrs old, they would give all three a lift home and had to send for two extra cars to do so. Nobody charged, £500-00p of damage to the news agents rear doors, I am under caution, and free taxi fare for the offenders.
You are right, the Police are an utter disgrace and work very hard at earning the publics contempt.

- Mel Hodkinson, St Lucia
- disturbing

Actually, the whole article is disturbing and sad. Get back on track, seriously.
Eh - I believe it because I've seen it. I climbed on top of a wrecked house (it had been empty for at least 2 years and still hadn't been ripped down)  and was written down for "destruction of property". Whatever...

-konfusion
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT

PureFodder wrote:

Personally I wouldn't wipe my ass with the Daily Mail;

I'd end up with more crap on it than when I started.

""Daily Mail reader" has become something of a phrase in its own right in the UK. The stereotypical Daily Mail reader is characterised as an insular, stupid, slightly racist, homophobic, aspiring middle-class, closet Nazi, conservative who lacks the intelligence to read the broadsheet equivalent the Daily Telegraph." From a now deleted Wiki entry.
Christ man - "purefodder"is  precisely what you churn out !
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT

ghettoperson wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Ok, I was prepared to believe that perhaps someone had sent you the article, but now you admit to reading goes along way to explain most of your posts on here.

And no, I have no strong feelings either way for any of the British political parties, and I don't read any newspapers. Internet does it for me.

BNP - I wish - but it aint gonna happen  - pity !
SuperMike
Banned
+11|6430|KENT

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
It aint,I have experianced the "police service" (what a farce) as a victim
it took the wankers 42 minute just to answer the phone & they were to busy
to come out to investigate car break in, theft & damage which left my car un-usable.
yet they were seen in my road 1 hour later nicking kids for getting conkers off trees ?

Last edited by SuperMike (2007-05-02 02:36:40)

aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6762

SuperMike wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
to come out to investigate car break in, theft & damage which left my car un-usable.
yet they were seen in my road 1 hour later nicking kids for getting conkers off trees ?
Strange, when I called the police to report a car break-in, they answered within 3 rings (9 seconds) and sent two guys round within an hour.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531
I can't decide my favourite part:

1)  Criticising them for a arresting a guy (who heroicly served as part of the occupation of Ireland, I'm sure you'll appreciate that Cam) who was found fighting a much younger male, then releasing him when it turned out they had been harrassing his daughter: where's the problem?  They arrested the person who was larger and more powerful and was found having tackled the other, then reviewed the case and released him.  Isn't that a policeman's job?

2)  Complaining that speed cameras are revenue raisers: first issue being that if speed cameras are signed then people will only slow down when passing one and will escape punishment, second: so what?  It gives more money for more policing, and if people don't speed it won't be worth their while.  Simple solution is don't break the road rules.

3)  Criticising a woman for objecting to being sexually assaulted by a fellow officer (and a subordinate at that).  Because she should have thanked him then gone with him to her office for a quickie?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6531

SuperMike wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
Maybe they were busy arresting terrorists, after how much the last attack affected you.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

SuperMike wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

SuperMike wrote:

BNP - I wish - but it aint gonna happen  - pity !
I really, seriously, hope that's a very poor joke.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6598|IRELAND

I watched 2 hoods throw police cones (how ironic) through two shop windows and casually stealing the contents of both displays from my mates apartment window. He called the cops, not 999, but the local number directly to our town station and as he was talking to the cop I spotted a cop car coming up the road towards the little fuckers. I told my m8 and he told the cop to radio the cop car and tell them, in fact they could hardly miss it as they were driving right past 2m from them.................which they did. They returned 15min's later when the shop was ransacked and offenders gone. madness.

I was told that the insurance companies don't pay up if the damage is done by minors so the Police have an agreement with the business owners to not catch them so the businesses can claim their insurance.............crazy crazy shit.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6520|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

JahManRed wrote:

I was told that the insurance companies don't pay up if the damage is done by minors so the Police have an agreement with the business owners to not catch them so the businesses can claim their insurance.............crazy crazy shit.
I don't understand the above?
Vernedead
Cossack
+21|6203|Albion

SuperMike wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
oh well, if anecdote counts as evidence my friend had his sword, short sword and nunchucks stolen from his house whilst he was out cold drunk, the police had his stuff back inside twenty four hours. in summary my friend, despite looking somewhat villainous (given his libations the previous night)and half naked, had his collection of legally owned offensive weaponry returned before he had even had a chance to sober up.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

SuperMike wrote:

Vernedead wrote:

its bullshit.
No doubt that was done by all those nasty brown people that are infesting our beloved motherland.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard