Donald O' Brien
+104|6692

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

OMG, who cares about infantry.  It's BF2, not CS.
Who cares about infantry?  The title of the thread is 'Best BF2 Players', not 'Best Pilots' or 'Best Drivers', it's about the whole package.  I merely made that comment because the player in question is not well-rounded enough to be in contention for 'Best BF2 Player'.
Well, did it say "Best BF2 infantry player"?
A BF2 player is someone who plays BF2, pilots, drivers, gunners, infantry, etc.
No it didn't, which is why I was talking about it being the whole package.  Comprehension is kinda cool when it happens.
R0lyP0ly
+161|6643|USA

dont_be_ss wrote:

WimTheKing wrote:

akschu
He's really good.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/ … een066.png
ss do you usually play with your minimap so clear??
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6685|minnesota

imm0rtal wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

nice one DAWGS u beat us the best inf maps. Daqing Oilfields and FuShe Pass
lol @ excusses

Zulu_Soldier wrote:

I've played with G-aFr|o_wHiT and found him to be suspicious.
omg zulu, i thought you were dead.....with that said

zulu>every other eu player by a mile.
Lol or maybe he doesnt like DAWGS nabcakes anymore?

How come u DAWGS guys reject us on Clanbase too?

ALSO!!!!!!

Team imm0rtal is sponsered
youre sponsored...so what, im supposed to be impressed? second, we dont really like clanbase just do it for kicks & what eu guys we do have. did i mention youre bad? cuz you are.........
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6431
pubscrubs... phht.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6574|Seattle

cuppytea wrote:

Marinejuana wrote:

nero owns all of them. probably half of the people named here have thrown hackusation tantrums at nero, and yet ive seen his first-person bf2 and CSS videos and he just owns.
I wanna see that movie :0 Is it released somewhere or what
http://forums.caleague.com/showthread.php?t=128313
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6498|The Sky
dogtag
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6667|Middle of nowhere
bobroonie.bda

that guy pwns
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6300

R0lyP0ly wrote:

dont_be_ss wrote:

WimTheKing wrote:

akschu
He's really good.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/ … een066.png
ss do you usually play with your minimap so clear??
i usually play with the same transparency, if you know the map it should be simple for you to figure your way around but you get to see the guys more clearly
t0mhank5
+319|6701|Surge

d4rkst4r wrote:

tomhanksss
Thats ME, RIGHT???

aww, just some other tom hanks guy.
http://bf2s.com/player/44179101/
pshh, im better than him.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6355|California
peacemak3r.
BlackKoala
+215|6314

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

peacemak3r.
Dustbunnies  FTW!!!!

Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6498|Minnesota eh

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

peacemak3r.
\Naw.

Id say Nero cause i was beating peacemak3r at 1v1 for a flag tonight prob 5 -2. I prob got lucky but Nero is constant.
CyraX
+5|6195
<--------
xtrem3_4c3_4
+9|6535
-Stud_Muffin01-  should be on 1million points or so...
known him since he was in =GW= (the LAV whoring days) then =GW= fell apart and he went to this 24/7 inf only karkand madness and naded all day, thats how he got to top 10 so fast an. Now he goes on Inf only like Ga 02 and sometimes node server and flys on wake island but he is actually really skillful with great aim and sick moves...
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6485|UK , Birmingham
DAWGS do u want to play us? and end all this bitching
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6311|Orrstrayleea
http://www.bf2s.com/player/78381859/ His stats may say different but ive gunned for him and he is the absolut SHIZNIT, he will always be the bst pilot in my books
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6685|minnesota

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

DAWGS do u want to play us? and end all this bitching
what bitching? youre bad, that is fact not bitching. if you wanna play them talk to them, im on my way out the door for the real deal (the actual Marine Corp)...
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6302|Netherlands

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

OMG, who cares about infantry.  It's BF2, not CS.
Who cares about infantry?  The title of the thread is 'Best BF2 Players', not 'Best Pilots' or 'Best Drivers', it's about the whole package.  I merely made that comment because the player in question is not well-rounded enough to be in contention for 'Best BF2 Player'.
Excactly

Last edited by SamFisher199 (2007-05-01 00:58:05)

Sierra_my_Delta_<3
+1|6201
lol at the noob uk clans shouting at each other. btw that pangea dude has basically 99% hours on karkand which would make him practically on the bottom of the list for best bf2 players lmao.

best ALL rounder definitelly williamss2, most of the other guys mentioned are either vehicle or IO whores
BudyFX
+7|6536|Lost
rglaf
+0|6649
anyone from xgx
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6452|A W S M F O X

Sierra_my_Delta_<3 wrote:

lol at the noob uk clans shouting at each other. btw that pangea dude has basically 99% hours on karkand which would make him practically on the bottom of the list for best bf2 players lmao.

best ALL rounder definitelly williamss2, most of the other guys mentioned are either vehicle or IO whores
Errrrrrr............all ive ever seen him do is LAV-25 whore on GA no12 before he got reset, and the rare occasions i saw him on ground he used nothing but medic and G36E.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6304|Newcastle UK
well he cant use the g36 as he doesnt have it anymore.
eisBär
+22|6233|Germany

Donald O' Brien wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Donald O' Brien wrote:

No it didn't, which is why I was talking about it being the whole package.  Comprehension is kinda cool when it happens.
Unless you are on a very empty server, you'll need guys on the ground. What about inf players that played well before IO option came out? Isn't doing well in that way also being a good, rounded player? Granted they won't fly or drive much but then, they still know how to DEAL with vehicles by taking them out or whatever. You can DEAL with vehicles by using them or in other ways and be a well rounded player.

Last edited by eisBär (2007-05-01 04:06:10)

Chillin&killin
+27|6664|Manchester,England
so are we talking about best all round or best at a particular thing?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard