Rogue_granny
+22|6578
I think its a complement if your called a hacker, it as if they are saying that you cant be that good you must be cheating. Catching them is another thing, i know form playing clan matches that when you play a friendly against a clan it will be on their unranked server and a lot of the time their aim is just to precise i.e. headshot or homing grenades, play the same team on a league match and their skill level seriously decreases as they have to play without the hacks, me if i had hack i would use them on unranked but using them on ranked server, well you are only asking to be reset.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6631
People saying that if someone pops up behind a corner and kills you he is hacking. He's most likely not.

Few things:

Squad leader drones
Netbat
UAV
Infantry sonar
Pulse meter
Gun pointing out behind corner
Medhub/ammohub around the corner and no friendlies behind the corner on mini map
If you're close you can hear enemy radio messages
Hearing gun firing around the corner and no friendlies there
Someone has spotted the enemy behind the corner
Plain guess

There's lot of things, think before accusing someone is hacker.
Bi0nicSeaH0rse
+1|6224

lavadisk wrote:

Bi0nicSeaH0rse wrote:

Hackers are easy to spot, just call them out on it and if they reply by calling you a noob they're probably hacking.
Oh WOW!

Seriously man. Get the fuck off this forum.

Skilled players say: 'lol' and 'noob' to the people calling hacks because they already have been called a cheater far to many times for them to care and write up a defense in game.

Also, people who call hacks often ARE usually noobs on the account that they usually suck so much that they have to accuse everyone around them for their noviceness.
Oh WOW!

Seriously man. Chill the fuck out I was joking.
DocZ
+13|6700|Belgium

Mr.Casual wrote:

SVD turns into a MG.
Well if you see an svd in bf2142, that's enough proof of hax
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6841|Denver colorado

Hacial wrote:

People saying that if someone pops up behind a corner and kills you he is hacking. He's most likely not.

Few things:

Squad leader drones
Netbat
UAV
Infantry sonar
Pulse meter
Medhub/ammohub around the corner and no friendlies behind the corner on mini map
Plain guess

Good.
NubWrecker
+0|6222
Yeah I like the way DICE did 2142, it gives cheaters a hard time (Atleast I'd like to think so), with NETBAT and the above mentioned, unless of course, they have an Aimbot w/ No Recoil.
Afrika_18
+26|6554
I die = someone's hacking
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6855|England

lavadisk wrote:

Hacial wrote:

Few things:

Squad leader drones
Netbat
UAV
Infantry sonar
Pulse meter
Plain guess

Good.
And remember, just because you cant see him, does not mean he cannot see you. Get a friend onto an empty server, and go as sniper. Opposite teams, obviously. Pick an area, and alot of the shots you will find annoying.

CAMP GIB, the two building either side of the Harbour flag. I can see the elbow, he can see my head! He is hidden on the top, he can see me. This is with a ping of 12. Just the way it goes.........

Also, what is with the knife hit-boxes? we tested that as well, and on average of knife strikes, verified by the noise both of us heard, it took 3 hits to kill. Crappy hit-boxes/net-code/bananas, depending on where the fault lies
Afrika_18
+26|6554
not to mention that there are some corners behind which an enemy can almost always be found.
fannwong00
+6|6704|Paris, France (Sporean)
when you get killed your titan safe zones/spawn point. it's a confirmed wallhax. at least hax smart.
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6631

Teamsreth wrote:

Also, what is with the knife hit-boxes? we tested that as well, and on average of knife strikes, verified by the noise both of us heard, it took 3 hits to kill. Crappy hit-boxes/net-code/bananas, depending on where the fault lies
Don't try to get too close, you must keep little distance. Also proning helps. This tip has been most useful to me.
PapaTango69
+1|6802|NoneYA
If your Hacker name is A*k*z*9*9 and or some prefix like "Sprayer A*k*z*9*9", the other VF700C.
And use a Defibrillator that shoots a projectile, then you are defiantly a HACKER.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5547|Cerbere Landing
Well, I saw my first haX last week. He had a damage hack on a SCAR 11 AR and could kill me with it in like 1 or 2 shots. So, any time you have full health and someone kills you with a weapon that normally takes 4, 5, 6, 7 shots or whatever and kills you with 1 shot he is hacking. Although, maybe that's a little hard to tell. I used the Voss and dropped people in about 18 milliseconds or so. Some guy called me a hacker.
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6520
Vector is a hacker, trust me.  Admins please ban him from BF2.
Vector
Missing in Action
+6|5547|Cerbere Landing
lol... what??

I'm not going to play BF2 again anyway, so...
MrAnderson
Ghost Town T90/Apache Whore
+99|6011|Aberdeen, Scotland

Vector wrote:

Well, I saw my first haX last week. He had a damage hack on a SCAR 11 AR and could kill me with it in like 1 or 2 shots. So, any time you have full health and someone kills you with a weapon that normally takes 4, 5, 6, 7 shots or whatever and kills you with 1 shot he is hacking. Although, maybe that's a little hard to tell. I used the Voss and dropped people in about 18 milliseconds or so. Some guy called me a hacker.
Pretty sure there is no way to increase weapon damage, but if he was getting headshots all the time with or without hacks, that would kill with 1 or 2 shots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard