Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6639|Washington, DC

yuckfou09 wrote:

im gonna nade spam like LORD. And maybe dolphin dive like VOLX but im gonna pwn those suckers like yuckfou.
Just armor-whore like ECR.RC =p

Good times on the Great Wall server yuck... good times. Godspeed in Iraq, and hope BCT and your service goes well!
nonexistentusmc
+26|6454|Queens, NYC
Good luck during boot and take care in the Army. I'll never understand MOSs in the other branches. Oorah to you!
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6492|P-way, NJ
Maybe you and I should play sometimes =]

Yuck and I were almost always owning together
Chodda
+67|6742
lol the army.. wow. that suuuucks. you know that you have a 200% chance of seeing sand right.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6682|Colorado
Good Luck! Stay Frosty.
Cpt.Falcone
+0|6225|Flanders
Lol

Hope you do not TK like you did in Bf2
1653 thats a hell of 1 army

GL there
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6510|Valley of the Dragons
Good luck and keep your head down
nonexistentusmc
+26|6454|Queens, NYC
Just cuz you join, you dont necessarily get deployed. It all depends on how good a service member you are, the better you are, the more chance of seeing combat. If you lack skills, theyll just keep you on shit detail.

@nams: Why give him some negative comments? And what is "you americans"? Its his life, let him do as he pleases.

EDIT: WOW, where did that freakin post go?!

Last edited by nonexistentusmc (2007-04-22 02:14:01)

Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6704|UK
+1 for joining the army
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6312|The | Netherlands
Good luck, pwn those n00b-asses there!
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6686|Ft. Drum, NY

Chodda wrote:

lol the army.. wow. that suuuucks. you know that you have a 200% chance of seeing sand right.
i know, when i swore in the colonel asked us "how many of you are going to iraq?".....nobody raised their hand then he said "well are your hands should be up...well, except you coast guard guys, it's not THAT bad over there yet.".

Anyway, yeah i have a excellent chance of going but im not worried in the slightest. Im highly motivated and trust 100% any officer with a US flag on his shoulder.

motivation and dedication  hooah!

see you in the sandbox
JAyThaRevo
+31|6296|Austria
hehe
dont T-BAG too much xD

nice vid
very touching^^
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
Hey yuck GL mate and nice vid.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6532|the Netherlands
Goodluck trooper ... heads up !
Roomba
You will pay the price for your lack of vision.
+26|6501|Land of Cotton
Good luck. Thank you for serving your (our) country in this way. Stay safe. Nice vid.
_raab
+28|6243|Western Aust.
Make a difference in Iraq dude (if you end up going). Like, in a positive way. Good video, and good luck.
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6379|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
Best of luck wherever you serve (lets hope not too much in Iraq). Nice little vid to finish off your BF2 experience.
NoMisser69
+2|6247|Toronto,Ontario
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YUCK ILL MISS YAH BlackHearts forever
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6641

Cya dude... I think I have played wid u too... GGs

Good Luck
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6489|Somewhere else

He's probably going through hell right this moment. :p

Last edited by RoosterCantrell (2007-04-26 16:40:24)

devildogfo
+32|6332|Camp Lejeune
OH man Ft. Sill BLOWS. I was at a Marine detachment there, living right in the middle of their bootcamp. Dont stress, its one of the easiest bootcamps in the army. When you start getting time off, say hello to the girlies at Dragon's West and Sidewinders.
RECONDO67
+60|6645|miami FL
I NEVER KNEW WHO U ARE BUT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE LEAVING TO SERVE i GIVE U MY PROPS.

GOOD LUCK TRY TO BE THE BEST AND LET ME GIVE U ONE TIP IF U REMEMBER  (NEVER VOLUNTEER FOR ANYTHING) AND DON'T DO SO WELL IN PT IN UR FIRST TRY BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAT UR TIMES NEXT TIME AROUND
B1GBUD
+17|6605|Under an Artillery Shell
Sweet video, good luck and stay safe

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard