howler_27
+90|6697
So, last night, I dropped into the =SoS= server to crank it up Warlord style.  I spawn as SAS, and grab the APC as everybody scrambles twards the Plaza. Keeping in mind that I'm trying to aid in capturing it, I took a defensive postion at the downed Seahawk in the middle of the intersection(keep in mind that the round just started and all other flags are insurgent). 

I start to slam the TV station and cover the street to secure the two alleyways into the Plaza.  As soon as I'm up to 10 kills, a site admin comes on and warns me for spawncamping with the APC. 
I tell him that "I'm not camping, I'm defending the intersection".  He says "keep it up, and you won't be defending anything".  At this moment, I ask him, if it's against the rules to help my team.  He replies, "you won't be defending anything soon, leave the TV, and move on". Now I'm getting pissed. It's not like they don't have 5 other flags to spawn from.

I replied, "so I'm just supposed to roll over for your team".  At this time he tells me to just shut the hell up and play.  NO I want my fuckin' answer. 

So, I go and visit their site.  Under the server rules..."We Now play regular battlefield 2 in our servers running infantry only. Anything goes aside from
disrespect, racism, excessive insulting or offensive remarks, hacking or cheating and too high a ping."

Note the "ANYTHING GOES".  What a bunch of asshats.  Who was in the wrong here.  Yeah, I was killing them, but they had the other flags to spawn at.  Would have been no different had I been sitting at the Mosque or elsewhere.  I ended up the round 1st on the team, and above any of the SOS members, so I guess I got some gratification out of it.  Warning to those who play there, fair is fare, until you start smokin' their team.

Last edited by howler_27 (2007-04-25 10:55:23)

kilgoretrout
+53|6480|Little Rock, AR
oh noes!  asshole admins!  find another server...
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6672|USA
Can't beat them, can't hunt em down and punch them in thier ovaries.
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6225|Cheshire, England

howler_27 wrote:

So, last night, I dropped into the =SoS= server to crank it up Warlord style.  I spawn as SAS, and grab the APC as everybody scrambles twards the Plaza. Keeping in mind that I'm trying to aid in capturing it, I took a defensive postion at the downed Seahawk in the middle of the intersection(keep in mind that the round just started and all other flags are insurgent). 

I start to slam the TV station and cover the street to secure the two alleyways into the Plaza.  As soon as I'm up to 10 kills, a site admin comes on and warns me for spawncamping with the APC. 
I tell him that "I'm not camping, I'm defending the intersection".  He says "keep it up, and you won't be defending anything".  At this moment, I ask him, if it's against the rules to help my team.  He replies, "you won't be defending anything soon, leave the TV, and move on". Now I'm getting pissed. It's not like they don't have 5 other flags to spawn from.

I replied, "so I'm just supposed to roll over for your team".  At this time he tells me to just shut the hell up and play.  NO I want my fuckin' answer. 

So, I go and visit their site.  Under the server rules..."We Now play regular battlefield 2 in our servers running infantry only. Anything goes aside from
disrespect, racism, excessive insulting or offensive remarks, hacking or cheating and too high a ping."

Note the "ANYTHING GOES".  What a bunch of asshats.  Who was in the wrong here.  Yeah, I was killing them, but they had the other flags to spawn at.  Would have been no different had I been sitting at the Mosque or elsewhere.  I ended up the round 1st on the team, and above any of the SOS members, so I guess I got some gratification out of it.  Warning to those who play there, fair is fare, until you start smokin' their team.
you should get warned for spawncamping noob ahhahahahahahahah noobie spawncamper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6480|New York
im_in_heaven
+27|6598

cuppytea wrote:

howler_27 wrote:

you should get warned for spawncamping noob ahhahahahahahahah noobie spawncamper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Um but your a medic whore and a Karkand whore. hahahahahahahah
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6659|Washington DC

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450
You beat me to it.   

Yes, we already have a thread all warmed up for you to rant and rave about your unfair treatment on this server.  We know how easy it is for e-feelings to get hurt, so please join our support & recovery group in that thread.   You'll feel better.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard