Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
Yes Damn Right!

This is My 2nd Frag Movie & I Wanted To Do Something Origional!

I Choose A Pistol Montage As Correct Me if Im Wrong This has Never Been Done Before.

This Has Been my Project For The Past Week.

Anyways I Hope You Lot Enjoy It As Much As I Did Making It!

------- Movie Deetails -------

Time: 6:30m

Size: 280Mb

Clips: 2 1/2 Days

Filmed: Fraps

Editing: Sony Vegas 7.0d

-----------------------------------

Link Download

P.S Dont be Put Of By The Link That Says Download It Is Streamed On There Aswell.

Comments Always Welcome As Usual !

Whats Good Whats Bad

Regards

Enjoy The God Damn Movie!
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
hehe nice, you should aim at head more tbh, 2 shots =kill, especially with the pistol reg u get there, btw what fps u get with those gfx??? i wud love to have a decent pc tht has higher fps than 60 on karkad@low ;(

btw, keep bumping this, tis nice vid and i havent seen it done before either, nice idea man

Last edited by c4_he_was_famous (2007-04-23 14:44:41)

Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
60 fps with fraps
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

tube of yous?
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
click the link that says download its streamed on there
Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530

farmerfez wrote:

tube of yous?
meh, he said "P.S Dont be Put Of By The Link That Says Download It Is Streamed On There Aswell." try to read pls.
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6297|USA Biznatch!
Nice video. Going through lots of magazines eh? It's funny how some of those peeps are so bad. LOL! But good editing as usual.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6240|Germany, NRW
really nice job i only didn't like the scene where the guy took his knife and wanted to stab you...don't shoot those people down. just take ur own knife and own him right in the face xD ^^ (expect you want to do a badge or sth else ;-) )
nevertheless: nice job m8

Last edited by Roughshod (2007-04-23 15:00:06)

Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
thanks all for your kind comments
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

Thats some mighty fast clicking.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
Nice man but I didn't like the music.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6459|Gogledd Cymru

sweet, i forgot how deadly the pistol was

be afraid ima gonna start whoring pistols in pubs from now on
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
The blur hurts my eyes, otherwise good job.
Alpha as fuck.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6493|the Netherlands
nice shootin !
LT.Victim
+1,175|6532|British Columbia, Canada
The blur effect made my eyes bleed..

Nice shooting though, I've always been a fan of the pistols.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6618|Norway
I think that was pretty cool.
Too much blurry btw, besides that; very good.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6654|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
loved her
ViCT0RI0US
Perfection
+26|6388|Qatar: Where The Players Play
What's the names of the songs? I feel like I've heard them before...
Edit - by the way, I feel bad for "Fischmop0" and "Hollow_Point_88", lol. They were like your bitches for the whole round... Nice pistol ownage in a non-KP server.

Last edited by ViCT0RI0US (2007-04-23 19:14:45)

Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
songs are

Me Againsts The World - Simple Plane

& Rescue Me - Zebrahead

and thanks all for comments much appreciated

and yes very fast clicking lol
3lmo
Don't Hassel the Hoff
+345|6273|The | Netherlands
Nice movie, suprising how noob some people are, I see things I would never do myself...

Nice vid!
power9787
+10|6551
nice skills
good video
*InR* Winger
+46|6346|far away
Im glad u used ur pistol cause @ the end your main rifle was the g36e aka noob rifle nr.1!
I dont know about the rest...... Anyway, nice job, really sweeet quality stuff.
Keep it up

Last edited by *InR* Winger (2007-04-24 05:54:46)

Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK
i actually took pleasure in killing the g36 whore on the roof

couldnt help but laugh
Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar
What a great little frag movie!

Nice one man, I really enjoyed it for its 'fun' quality. Best one I've seen in a while. I really liked the way it was continous in clips, so not too much heavy editing which often kills frag vids for me. I don't mind about the fact you didnt always do 2 shot kills, thought that wasn't an issue in the movie really considering u were playing public, not k&p and you were owning them quiet a bit!

I enjoyed the music....suited the vid completely. Nice GRAPHICS....ahhhh *dribbles*.....no im not getting horny....its just I wish I had the cash to get a good computer with a nice realistic graphics card so I could make movies.

I think you should make more.....not pistol but maybe kits that havent been done alot....Support? Assault with the Nade Laucher. Really nice editing, music and play....all round a solid 8/10

Bravo!
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6405|UK

nighthawk843 wrote:

What a great little frag movie!

Nice one man, I really enjoyed it for its 'fun' quality. Best one I've seen in a while. I really liked the way it was continous in clips, so not too much heavy editing which often kills frag vids for me. I don't mind about the fact you didnt always do 2 shot kills, thought that wasn't an issue in the movie really considering u were playing public, not k&p and you were owning them quiet a bit!

I enjoyed the music....suited the vid completely. Nice GRAPHICS....ahhhh *dribbles*.....no im not getting horny....its just I wish I had the cash to get a good computer with a nice realistic graphics card so I could make movies.

I think you should make more.....not pistol but maybe kits that havent been done alot....Support? Assault with the Nade Laucher. Really nice editing, music and play....all round a solid 8/10

Bravo!
thanks!

my gfx card aint that great its only a X1900XT but it manages 120fps in game, when recording i get 60 fps so yea

mm might make another video, when i have the time perhaps, yea good idea bout the grenade launcher might do that next

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard