JT_001
+17|6440|Canada

jord wrote:

I watched on TV a while ago a Cat got run over by a car. The car came back and run back over it's head about 6 times, it was still alive. Then finally he reverse's and it's skull gets crushed.

Must of been a fair strong Cat, then again the car was only a Nissan Micra.
I ran over a cat a few months ago.  It was a dark, snowy morning and I was driving to work.  The stupid beast walked right into the road in front of me.  I kept going (did I mention it was snowy -- no way was I going to put my car in the ditch for a dumb cat) and as I approached it I thought to myself  "better move, cat!"

It didn't move.  I felt (and heard) the thump! thump! as it went under both my driver side tires.

As I drove away I saw it in my mirror -- it actually ran off the road on it's own!  I was surprised that it could still walk.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6643|Camp XRay

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

I fucking hate cats. In fact, if you were to list the things I hate most, in order, here’s where cats would rank:

1. Mayonnaise
2. Cats
3. Katie Couric
4. Hitler

I know what you’re thinking, and you’re probably right. Katie Couric is a little low on that list. Vapid fucking slut. But no, cats are worse. What is the point of owning a cat? It says a lot about you if you enjoy the company of a pet that does nothing but sit around all day and stare at you with complete and utter contempt. It’s like having a shallow Asian girlfriend. I don’t get the appeal.

Cats also rank on high Mrs. Marlboroman's shit list, which looks something like this:

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt
2. Gwyneth Paltrow
3. Ann Curry (The Today Show is about as welcome in our house as a hot fart)
4. Fucking cats

But recent events may push cats to the top of our respective lists. Two weeks ago, Mrs. Marlboroman discovered a litter of baby rabbits in our frontyard. I took a picture of them. Here it is:

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/ … 170018.jpg

Awwwwww. Aren’t they cute? I even named them. From left to right, that’s Pussykiller, Lightning Balls, Russell J. Trombone, and TT Boy. Mrs. Marlboroman watched the mama rabbit give birth to them, stunned that no epidural was administered. But she also noticed that the baby rabbits should not have been born so out in the open, where they could be easily spotted by predators and/or Richard Gere. We both agreed, as new parents ourselves, that we should do our best to shelter the litter, so that they could enjoy a long life of eating carrots, outwitting hunters, battling space aliens, and fighting bulls. So Mrs. Marlboroman surrounded them with a complex wall of twigs, sticks, and twiggy sticks.

But then, what should appear in our yard but one of the outdoor cats that roam our neighborhood. Apparently, cats are divided into two groups: indoor cats and outdoor cats. The idea of an outdoor cat is idiotic to me. It’s basically a stray cat someone assigned themselves to. I own a group of outdoor seagulls myself. Retarded.

Anyway, Mrs. Marlboroman knew this cat wanted to go all Sylvester on the litter, so she stayed outside to shoo it away. But then, two things happened. First, the Girl started crying, which Mrs. Marlboroman had to take care of. Second, I realized I had to check on some chicken I had cooking on the grill. I had that shit marinating overnight. Fuck if I was burning it. The cat was nowhere to be seen. So we went off to do our respective duties. While we were away, the inevitable happened. We came back to find a bloodbath. Only two baby rabbits remained. One was gone, the other badly wounded. Fucking cat.

What is the call here? Do you call the Humane Society? Do you take in the surviving rabbits and raise them as humans? Or do you let cruel nature take its course? I went to go look up animal services on the internet. But the time I got back, it was too late. They were all gone.

I’m well aware that these are rabbits we’re talking about. I’m sure the mama rabbit slutted it up three minutes later and pumped out a new batch without even thinking about it. But still, she lost four kids at once. We couldn’t even save one of them ala Private Ryan. And it was all because of an animal no one with a chemically balanced psyche likes. As a result, Mrs. Marlboroman and I have combined our respective shit lists into one:

1. Outdoor cats
2. Indoor cats
3. Thundercats
4. Aristocats
5. Any other stupid fucking cats

I hate cats.
Do you really hate cats?
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=67921&p=2
yes, lolcats are fun to post to ruin threads
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6243|Escea

I'm alright with cats and dogs, and most animals. I would like to get a husky, then again i wouldn't mind having a pet honeybadger.
jord
+2,382|6698|The North, beyond the wall.

M.O.A.B wrote:

I'm alright with cats and dogs, and most animals. I would like to get a husky, then again i wouldn't mind having a pet honeybadger.
If you're after a husky get an Alaskan Malamute.

They're a but more expensive but you can ride them around the park and stuff.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6757

Natural Selection anyone?
ProudLimey
+3|6456
We have dogs and one cat. The rabbit incident is sad, but you can't blame the cat for something that is bred into it by nature. Our cat killed at least half of our 8 ducklings last year (always in secret), and has killed more in the past. You are as angry as hell with it at first, but killing small animals is what they do...
Microwave
_
+515|6675|Loughborough Uni / Leeds, UK
You'd rather have a drooling dog that shits on PUBLIC playing fields and runs round knocking things over, licking your hand, face and any other body part it can reach not forgetting relentless leg humping....

To a cat.

RIGHT!

Last edited by james@alienware (2007-04-23 12:42:59)

jord

james@alienware wrote:

You'd rather have a drooling dog that shits on PUBLIC playing fields and runs round knocking things over, licking your hand, face and any other body part it can reach not forgetting relentless leg humping....

To a cat.

RIGHT!
Everytime someone comes up with a hygeine arguement and rates Cats better than Dogs i get my ai rifle and shoot a cat.

Cats also shit in public, lick every part of their body.

Last edited by jord (2007-04-23 12:46:01)

Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6491|North of Dallas
I would have assigned my dogs to guard the rabbits while I was off capping the palace...  I mean choking the chicken... I mean checking on the chicken.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6431|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Cats can be awesome. What you're saying right now is something similar to saying that we should get rid of all dogs because one of them attacked a little boy.
That cat happens to be feral, so he hunts for food. Baby rabbits just happen to be part of the menu.
And cats are great for entertainement. Like this:
[google]http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1645625408953222118[/google]
Or this:
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6590|United States
Cats suck, period.
Microwave
_

jord wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

To a cat.

RIGHT!
Everytime someone comes up with a hygeine arguement and rates Cats better than Dogs i get my ai rifle and shoot a cat.

Cats bury their shit.
The licking of themselves is cleaning.

Go tell your dog that I don't need cleaning!

Last edited by james@alienware (2007-04-23 12:53:16)

jord

james@alienware wrote:

jord wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

To a cat.

RIGHT!

Cats bury their shit.

It's only a bit of shit. Besides it's good for the soil.

You can train Dogs to do cool stuff, they're big and strong, they're loyal and i bet they live longer.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6306|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Cats r cool, but so are dogs. I used to love cats...
Until I tripped over my friend's.
Microwave
_

jord wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

jord wrote:

Cats bury their shit.

You can train Dogs to do cool stuff, they're big and strong, they're loyal and i bet they live longer.
You don't want to get toooo attached to an animal...ready for when it dies!

I'm training my cat to do backflips! YEAH BOI!   
jord

james@alienware wrote:

jord wrote:

james@alienware wrote:

Cats bury their shit.

You don't want to get toooo attached to an animal...ready for when it dies!

I'm training my cat to do backflips! YEAH BOI!   
I'm fairly attached to my pets. I've had him 10 years,probably got another 3 left in him.

That's what happens when you're an only child...
Villain{NY}
Banned
+44|6364|New York
I like cats.  I have one that i rescued from the shelter so I have a soft spot for him.  I would rather have a dog, but in my apartment building they're not allowed.  My city has a huge problems with stray cat colonies that have been going strong for over 30 years.  The strays around me are mean, loud, and they get into everything so i know where you're coming from when you say you hate cats.  You can't get mad at those cats for killing the rabbit's though, it's just instincts and nature however unfortunate and cruel it may seem.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6801

Varegg wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

if the baby rabbit has any bite or scratch mark then it will die within the next 1-2 days unless you give it antibiotics.  i once rescued a baby rabbit from a cat.  all it had was a superficial bite mark.  everything was going okay until a couple of days later when it just died.  cats have all kinds of superpotent bacteria in their saliva so their bites kill even if none lethal because of infection.  if you want to care for the little rabbits make sure they got no wounds.
Everything in Romania has toxic saliva Gemi, i thought you knew that ?
this was in romania.  cats got very potentlly virulent bites.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6606|Sweden
Dogs are my first choice. I have a great friend in my dog and he comes with me wherever i go. Work, fishing, parties(yes, my friends like him as well). And he does what i tell him to. In three languages! I taught him to do the basic commands in both german and spanish.
https://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2125/p5310040hk4.jpg
Behold the king of dogs! Malte - medium pinscher.

Last edited by klassekock (2007-04-23 13:36:36)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6776|Scotland

Meh, when a cat tried to do that to my cat ( my cat was something unusual, responded to name calling; wanted tummy rubs; never hissed; stayed inside ). I killed it.
One smash of the broom and it died. Cats resilient? Pff.
I never really meant to, but the cat went straight for me; so me, being a good baseball batsman, smashed it straight into the wall. It squealed and eventually died.
Thank fuck it was a stray cat.
I love animals, but I hate animals attacking other animals for the utter pleasure. My cat couldn't fight because it had just had an operation on its leg, so I had to defend it. Stupid fucking black cat; thought it could get past a human.
Don't have any animals anymore.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6650|Washington, DC

I don't mind cats, though I'll take a playful well-trained dog over a cat. My dog was a masterpiece, except for the whole "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" mindset.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6692|Colorado
Dog person here, I'm allergic to cats so they can all die with their nasty hair.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-04-23 14:17:23)

topthrill05
+125|6598|Rochester NY USA
My cat is the best.

Go fuck yourself if you don't like it.

Have a nice day.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6597|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
@Malboro....Change your sig to something like  TOP...We are in your base clubbin your cats!
Rickard.Jarl-
+7|6239|Sweden, Norrbotten, Luleå.
We found our cat amlost dead under the floor a winter 3 years ago it was pretty cold maybe 30c and since then he is ours and he is in my knee right now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard