Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
Simple as. I had it all figured out half a year ago. I'd never fail to get the vehicle of my choice: stand exactly where the cockpit would be, aim at it, hold e, and jump. The only way to beat this was for other people to do the exact same thing, which never happened.

But now, I simply cannot get in vehicles. No matter what I do, if someone else is waiting for a vehicle, I will not get it. Spare me your 'yeah that happens to me all the time too' or 'murphy's law' posts, it is 100% consistent: the only way I can get in a vehicle is if I am the only one waiting, or I'm holding an M95.

My ping is lower, I've tried all kinds of random settings, and I'm still doing the same things I did half a year ago, but to no effect.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot to DICE base, give me my fucking vehicles back!!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx
I've noticed this too. More often than not, the spawning vehicle would push me away or towards the end and I'd miss my chance. Stupid game.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
I didnt think there were servers left with vehicles on them.

I haven't noticed this problem. But I dont fly alot. I take it your only talking about choppers and jets?

No one really lines up for FAV's.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6723
No problems here I get in 8 out 10 times.
there is always the sweet spot for waiting test it try it out, it works.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6613|can

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Simple as. I had it all figured out half a year ago. I'd never fail to get the vehicle of my choice: stand exactly where the cockpit would be, aim at it, hold e, and jump. The only way to beat this was for other people to do the exact same thing, which never happened.

But now, I simply cannot get in vehicles. No matter what I do, if someone else is waiting for a vehicle, I will not get it. Spare me your 'yeah that happens to me all the time too' or 'murphy's law' posts, it is 100% consistent: the only way I can get in a vehicle is if I am the only one waiting, or I'm holding an M95.

My ping is lower, I've tried all kinds of random settings, and I'm still doing the same things I did half a year ago, but to no effect.

Same thing for me. I got so bored of waiting 10 rounds before getting in a helo (and 20 more rounds to get a decent Gunner) that I became an Infy whore.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-04-23 06:10:18)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Huh..

I'm almost the complete opposite of you..

Whenever I'm waiting for a Jet or chopper I almost always get in it.. Even if its like a group of 5 people waiting for it.
rambo43
Banned
+35|6194
hax imo
twiistaaa
+87|6639|mexico
does rank or score have anything to do with it?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6199|Scotland!
I gave up on vehicles when I realised to be good in a heli I have to be a dick who m24's people for vehicles every round cause I lack the ability to get into a plane first.
']['error
Banned
+630|6615|The Netherlands

too_money2007 wrote:

I've noticed this too. More often than not, the spawning vehicle would push me away or towards the end and I'd miss my chance. Stupid game.
same here... I always knew the right positions at jet spawns, now the spawning jet just pushes me away or some other nooblet gets it...
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
I usually get them 9/10 times, but there are some days when i can wait for a whole round, and everyone snatches it before me even if i`m waiting exactly where i use to.
I just think of it as "bad vehicle karma", it always disappear when i join another server.
docnutz
+39|6730|B O S T ON area

SargeV1.4 wrote:

You only have to hold e????      I tap "e" repeatedly just when the vehicle is about to spawn.  I get the vehicle ususally about 80% of the time, the other 20% i FAIL  because i start tapin too early and my wrist gets tired.  my wife thought i was jerkin off to BF2 and she was about to kick me out of the house!

twiistaaa wrote:

does rank or score have anything to do with it?
definately not!  i always seem to lose vehicles to privates lately.

Last edited by docnutz (2007-04-23 06:51:13)

OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6286|Newcastle UK
yeah i noticed this recently, like on kubra i stand in the place and some guy gets it no matter where he is.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6423
Wow.......must be a damn epidemic.  I don't have any prob with choppers, but this is happening to me now ALL the damn time w/ the A10.  If the noobs want it, the noobs get it, and I'm screwed.  I USED to know the sweet spot.  Now, I guess the trick is to be anyone OTHER than me, and stand anywhere near where the A10 spawns....and YOU'LL get it, and I'll get to wait at the airstrip to be bombed or artied.

KiL
DooM
+28|6278
Well imo I don't in general mind someone tking a noob for a vehicle, yes they bought the game and its their right to use the vehicle but their a liability in the air and just go in circles all the time or some shit. However someone tking skilled players for a vehicle is lame. I don't actually M95 people out or very rarely do if you want to get technical. I usually can't be bothered waiting and just leave and do something else unless I know they suck and will die. If someone does tk me for a vehicle yes sir-ee I will get them back most of the time.

Theres other ways of getting rid of people that suck in the vehicle, one of my favorites is on a no ff server .
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK
I always get the vehicle of my choice, I join a server and there it is waiting for me...sometimes even spawning right in front of me with no one waiting...
Chillin&killin
+27|6646|Manchester,England
Ive heard dont know if its true or wether its possible but that there is a hack that lets you in a vehicle all the time.

I get the Chopper/Jet 80% of the time.
Addict
+8|6315|The Netherlands
dikke lol @ docnutz
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6467|UK , Birmingham

Chillin&killin wrote:

Ive heard dont know if its true or wether its possible but that there is a hack that lets you in a vehicle all the time.

im sure it was Chodda who told me this...i would also like to have a know if its true.
cosworth1983
+21|6456|Enschede / Netherlands

LT.Victim wrote:

Huh..

I'm almost the complete opposite of you..

Whenever I'm waiting for a Jet or chopper I almost always get in it.. Even if its like a group of 5 people waiting for it.
Yep me 2,   and i dont jump either.
i even got kicked for it once.  lol

Greetz
cuppytea
Banned
+3|6186|Cheshire, England
Me too. I used to have my favourite spot on the jet spawns which would be right on the nose, but a foot or so to the left, got it every time. But now, well, it just doesn't work.

Last edited by cuppytea (2007-04-23 10:04:08)

officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6200|Switzerland
If someone has a trick how to get the vehicles all the time, I might stop inf only whoring.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

Chillin&killin wrote:

im sure it was Chodda who told me this...i would also like to have a know if its true.
No it was me and if you honestly believe that you're an idiot. Some guy was in this server and accused my friend of using a "get in the chopper first hack."
I thought it was hilarious tbh.
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6467|UK , Birmingham
erm i see no reason why one could not exist...just no1 has made one i suppose
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6424|USA

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

erm i see no reason why one could not exist...just no1 has made one i suppose
You should make one. I'll be very intrigued to see it. It's actually impossible, think of the logic... You'd have to drop your ping. Oh wait I know how to get a get in the vehicle first hack! FIND A SERVER WITH A BETTER PING!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard