Chappy556
+14|6671
Who's gonna volunteer to poke a hole? 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6583067.stm

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.

Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
a better question is, what planet do these people live on?  if i were her, id stop shooting her face off when her tour needs 3 tractor trailers / 4 buses/ 6 cars

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstaget … crow1.html

i love celebrities when they think fame brings brains/the right to preach to us peeons
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6571|132 and Bush

Note to self: Do not shake Sheryl Crow's hand.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Think celebrities are Latin for rich dumbass
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540
Wow... I use 3-4 squares per wipe. and wipe about 3-4 times too.. Someone should take away that womans right to vote.

Last edited by br4vo.f0xtrot (2007-04-23 09:02:08)

BVC
+325|6666
1 square per wipe?  If the square is a metre wide/long, sure...gotta take the sticky booze poos into account!
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6261|Éire
I square of paper lol! Sheryl's obviously not on the same diet as me.

CELEBRITY HYPOCRITE ALERT: This reminds me of how Bono goes on about doing more to contribute towards tackling world debt when up until recently the little gimp never even paid any tax like the rest of us mere mortals.

EDIT: Do we have a 'how many dumps do you do a day/week thread'?

Last edited by Braddock (2007-04-23 09:02:02)

br4vo.f0xtrot
+1|6540

Pubic wrote:

1 square per wipe?  If the square is a metre wide/long, sure...gotta take the sticky booze poos into account!
Nah dude, shes saying one square per s[h]itting. Its just not possible.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6735|Dallas
I use nearly a half a roll of TP everytime I wipe.  Fuck you Cheryl Crow, go bang One Lump Lance and shut the hell up.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6416|The Land of Scott Walker
Further proof the Hollywood celebrities are completely out of touch with reality.  TP is hardly a threat to the environment because it's biodegradable.  Besides that, if everyone only used 1 square, the CFCs from all the air fresheners being sprayed about all public buildings would far outweigh the benefits of less TP being used.

"What's that smell?!?!" 

Oh that's just Sheryl Crow, she's a "one square" girl.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
Toilet paper is all recycled anyway, no carbon impact. Also, it's rendered down with the solid waste and spread on fields as fertilliser.

Consider that next time you sit down to a nice meal; it was either grown with or fed on stuff grown with human excrement.
howler_27
+90|6657
She must know how to use the three sea shells.   (inside joke for all of you non-movie goers)
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

She must not eat Taco Bell after a long night of drinking.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

howler_27 wrote:

She must know how to use the three sea shells.   (inside joke for all of you non-movie goers)
lol Demolition man

Maybe this is why her and Lance aren't together.

lol some of you guys would bone her, mudbut or not.

Last edited by jsnipy (2007-04-23 15:58:27)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Kmarion wrote:

Note to self: Do not shake Sheryl Crow's hand.
Greatest piece of advice ever.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6726|United States of America

usmarine2005 wrote:

She must not eat Taco Bell after a long night of drinking.
Or a bean burrito with vanilla ice cream... it doesn't mix...
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6617|Peoria
I am in college. I eat cafeteria food.

I use about a roll per dump, wtf does this crazy bitch think she knows?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Not to be anti-environment, but the trees are already dead.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

Chappy556 wrote:

Singer Sheryl Crow has said a ban on using too much toilet paper should be introduced to help the environment.

Crow has suggested using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".
a better question is, what planet do these people live on?  if i were her, id stop shooting her face off when her tour needs 3 tractor trailers / 4 buses/ 6 cars

i love celebrities when they think fame brings brains/the right to preach to us peeons
It because she's wound so tight she craps out little rocks.
I have beer mud to deal with, one square is just not gonna cut it.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA
Wouldn't it make more sense to stop drinking bottled water?  You realize how much energy is used to make PLASTIC bottles, ship them, and dispose of them? 

At least TP biodegrades...the shit on it helps I'm sure.

Last edited by Harmor (2007-04-23 20:45:09)

13rin
+977|6450

Chappy556 wrote:

I have a chinchilla farm.  So I wipe my ass with chinchilla pelts.. ohhhh so soft....
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
I'll just use her hair to wipe my ass then...
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6519|San Diego, CA, USA

Skorpy-chan wrote:

Toilet paper is all recycled anyway, no carbon impact. Also, it's rendered down with the solid waste and spread on fields as fertilliser.

Consider that next time you sit down to a nice meal; it was either grown with or fed on stuff grown with human excrement.
In the United States its illegal to use human excrement to fertilize food.  However, I believe its ok in other countries - I'm no shit expert.

Using 1 square of TP...she's probably using both sides too.

Last edited by Harmor (2007-04-23 20:55:17)

Chappy556
+14|6671
hope she skipped the side of corn...
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6521|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Women are to blame for this as men only wipe for certain visits to the loo whereas the evil females use bog roll to wipe their fannies* after a number 1.

*In the UK, a "fanny" is a woman's front bottom and not the rear.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Women are to blame for this as men only wipe for certain visits to the loo whereas the evil females use bog roll to wipe their fannies* after a number 1.

*In the UK, a "fanny" is a woman's front bottom and not the rear.
Where do you wear a fanny pack then? Yeeech.

I could live with one square...as long as they're about 1 x 1 meters. Seriously, I'm gonna start counting and see how many it takes on average now.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard