>18, I disagree with BH/DD/GL36%36% - 102
Total: 280
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6693
Just curious.
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6784|Scotland!!!
i dont think age matters about bunny hopping    however i chose a option so heres the deal -  im 16 and i disagree with it
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6845
Its sux, it looks stupid, it isnt in keeping with the theme of the game. Faggots do it.
If the  body had some inertia to its movement or if at the very least your knees bent before you popped  up into the Air 5 feet like david blaime on steriods I wouldnt give a crap.
The fact that no one can jump like that is what makes it suck bad. I would play a Unreal Tournament low gravity map if I wanted that pussy crap.

There are sum other less than real things in BF2 like Difibulater revievs but that is installed to premote well rounded team work. It makes you stick with you squad for Ammo Health Repairs ETC.

Bunny hopping and Dolphin Dives are just faggot exploits that are soon to be patched out.

So I geuss we all have to admit what the Games Designers think of it.
Another enlightening fact is that you see it most on a Saturday or School holiday.
Draw your own conclusions.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6768
What I hate is all the bloody ageism, you assume that everyone below the age of 18 is a bunnyhopping freak.
fungus020
+0|6781|London - England
18 and i dislike bunny hopping and dolphin diving quite a lot (and the over use of the grenade launcher)
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6845

Talon wrote:

What I hate is all the bloody ageism, you assume that everyone below the age of 18 is a bunnyhopping freak.
Read the poll results ..it seems for the most part...

not all kids bunny hop but all bunny hoppers are kids
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6757|Mark it zero.
im glad that they are getting rid of it with the next patch because it just looks stupid when people are hopping around like that. but honestly i do it (gotta do what it takes to survive in some situations)
mantisboy sniper
+1|6743
26 and I don't agree...although for some reason if I take a few rounds I have a tendency to hit the space bar repeatedly in a rash of panic, haha. Only time I dolphin dive is when I am waiting for the helo and have nothing better to do but entertain my fellow troops.
Beska
+0|6688|Nottingham, UK
I don't like bunny hopping, or GL, but I think the diving is acceptable. It's what you would do in a real situation, it's life-like. You wouldn't jump up or down when being fired at, nor fire a grenade launcher at your feet, but you would dive behind objects.

You wouldn't walk over to the object, and then slowly get to the floor. Would you? Especially under heavy tank fire. The diving is a feature.

If people keep on complaining about everything at this rate, the models will just be walking stickmen in the next patch.

Oh, I thought I should add that sprinting sucks! So does crouching. God damn noobs that do it.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6693
You should lose health for belly flopping.  Hey, you lose health for falling 4 feet, or walking down stairs too fast, so why shouldn't you lose health for this?
superseal17
Banned
+1|6763
I HATE THIS PATCH!!!!! that's all.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha

Beska wrote:

I don't like bunny hopping, or GL, but I think the diving is acceptable. It's what you would do in a real situation, it's life-like. You wouldn't jump up or down when being fired at, nor fire a grenade launcher at your feet, but you would dive behind objects.

You wouldn't walk over to the object, and then slowly get to the floor. Would you? Especially under heavy tank fire. The diving is a feature.

If people keep on complaining about everything at this rate, the models will just be walking stickmen in the next patch.

Oh, I thought I should add that sprinting sucks! So does crouching. God damn noobs that do it.
lol, I couldn't agree more
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6735
>18 Dislike is winning the day.
RAZZAQUE
+0|6721
I am 16, I have nothing against bunnyhoping, dolphin diving or the GL. As for the next patch I can't wait, and those who are counting on the stop about Bunny Hopping, think again its still there but you can't shoot while jumping; only the dolphin dive has been taken out and the GL can be bounced off the wall.
DobermanDog
+0|6694

Beska wrote:

Who dives behind objects in this game?  If you start taking fire and dive prone behind the nearest obstacle in order to avoid fire, good for you.  You're 1 in 1000.  Typically though, idiots just leap straight up and then land on their bellies from what seems to be 10 feet in the air right in the middle of a wide open area.  Not even the slightest relation to real-life physics or tactics.
rearsy
+0|6696| CDN
43 and don't bunnyhop but i don't mind the polka
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6717|Charlie One Alpha
the dolphin dive is actually quite useful in a lot of situations. I think the bunny hopping should have been taken out, and the dolphin diving tweaked so you can't do it more than one/two times in a row.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
G/SiLo
+-2|6684|why do u care
14 and LOVE bunnyhopping. i just cant help it when im 2ft away from some dude with a rifle pointing at me. its just an automatic reaction, buts its worth it when the guy is dead.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD
13 and I think bunnyhopping is gay and overrated, dolphin diving isn't as common because it is harder to do, but is more worthwhile, i'm just fine with grenade launchers.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6841
17-disagree.

Only time I dolphin dive is when I'm waiting for a jet/helo. Can't wait for the patch. All the top teams in TWL will be dropping like flies. they're only up there because they're bunnyhopping, c4 throwing, grenade launching fags who don't know what the main guns are for.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6728|California

i am 16, i dont mind someone bunny hopping to not be sniped per se, but when they run like that, its ghey.
i use the GL for 1 thing, transports
din
+1|6741
FPS games for the longest time have had bunnyhopping in em. When you play games like UT and Quake you do it all the time. So when you switch to a game like this you do the same thing because that's just how you play FPS.

You can call it cheap but I can't consider it cheap if everyone can do it. It's just part of the game. I don't need to bunnyhop to win, I do it more out of habit.
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6693
Judging by the poll results....

Drum Roll.....

Bunny hopping, dolphin diving, and GLing is for kids.

Owned.
gundemon20
+1|6699|GA
I'm 22 and while I don't agree with the use of dolphin diving, bunny hopping, or the use of the "noob tube", I must say there is a certain satisfaction with blowing the hell out of someone who comes at you flailing like an idiot.
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6690|Stillwater, Ok
20. Completely against bunny hopping. Useful to avoid heavy fire at times but not while your returning fire. Dolphin diving...i dont even see dolphins at seae world do it as much as people in this game. I did it a few times for kicks as a navy seal off the carrier deck.  Atleast that made some sense. Grenade launchers are useful at times but not for every single kill. I have way more assualt rifle kills the GL kills on my kit.  Can't wait for next patch.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard