stef
+-6|6740
well i`m pretty damn mad with thoose tanknoobs and just to make this clear to any tanknoobs outthere they are some sob´s. but well i have not seen that EA are gonna make the tanks shield any weaker and if they dont do that they are just stupid. you cant throw c4 anymore over some large distancess and the problem with the c4 trick is very little i really dont see many use this trick against infantry but can somebody confirm if EA is gonna do something about the tank cause there ís two major issues in this game tanknoobing and noobtubing. if I should make the call the tank should be destroyed with one charge of c4 and the anti-tanker should take them down with one or two fewer missiles. a piece of c4 that is a big as a golfball can blow up and entire boring 747 i saw that on discovery then it should have the power to take out a tank with one piece that has the same size as a book.
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC
tanknoobing? sounds like you're just moaning cause you got your ass kicked by a tank and no way to get some payback.

just because you're losing doesnt mean EA has to change the whole game for you. You bought a copy of the game. Not EA. Maybe if you buy EA you can make your own game.

as for the C4's and AT there's a reason for that. GAME BALANCE!

I'm guessing once you're in a tank, you'd want EA to keep the tank's HP high?
thinner44
+1|6801
Ok, who's flying the armour plated Boeing 747, own up
Zukabazuka
+23|6677
stef, now that you know the power of C4, do you really think its ment to be thrown like a grenade? Second it shouldn't be able to destroy a tank in 1 blown, because then blowing arte and scan would be to easy.

AT can destroy a tank in 2 shots, just learn how to use it.
stef
+-6|6740
okay you can use your mind and compair the size with a 747 and a tank. a plane uses titanium and if you did not now thats one of the best metals we got ask your sicenceteacher if you go to school. and the blast rate covers the whole plane and destroys the titanium. i asked my science teacher about that and he agrees.
its about balance if you cant use the trick then you get weaker and the tanks get stronger.

Last edited by stef (2006-01-18 12:52:31)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6737|Houston, TX
"Ok, who's flying the armour plated Boeing 747, own up "

I admit, I was trying to fly a corkscrew inside the pipes of Kubra Dam the other nite.....

I'm sorry that I TK'ed all you passengers screaming in my voip.  The stewardess wan't very prompt on getting drink orders and passing out peanuts either.  In my defense, after the first barrel roll over the MEC Airbase, I did activate the fasten seatbelts sign.  Please refer to the inflight reference card as to what to do when attacked by a linebacker. (we don't worry too much about AA missles up here)

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-01-18 12:55:51)

s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC
lets get something straight. Battlefield 2 and its expansion, Special Forces and the upcoming boosters are Games! Shocking, isn't it? It's not supposed to be realistic.

It's supposed to be balanced.
Johnthegreg
+1|6715

stef wrote:

okay you can use your mind and compair the size with a 747 and a tank. a plane uses titanium and if you did not now thats one of the best metals we got ask your sicenceteacher if you go to school. and the blast rate covers the whole plane and destroys the titanium. i asked my science teacher about that and he agrees.
its about balance if you cant use the trick then you get weaker and the tanks get stronger.
yeah, he asked his science teacher so I guess he showed you.  Neener neener.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6701|Charlie One Alpha

Kung Jew wrote:

"Ok, who's flying the armour plated Boeing 747, own up "

I admit, I was trying to fly a corkscrew inside the pipes of Kubra Dam the other nite.....

I'm sorry that I TK'ed all you passengers screaming in my voip.  The stewardess wan't very prompt on getting drink orders and passing out peanuts either.  In my defense, after the first barrel roll over the MEC Airbase, I did activate the fasten seatbelts sign.  Please refer to the inflight reference card as to what to do when attacked by a linebacker. (we don't worry too much about AA missles up here)
Yeah, and because of you my flight got delayed by four hours. Do you have any idea what kind of a hellhole The Gulf of Oman is? All those damn sweaty tourists...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6737|Houston, TX
Not to mention the duty free shop sucks.  Tolberone's are x2 the normal price!
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC
Hahahahha! This thread has deviated from topic, but I'm LMAO!
stef
+-6|6740
okay lets talk about balance. is balance when a tank can kick your ass with two overpowered weapons and the only thing you have to is get up to the side of it and place two explosives and run 30 yards away without taking any damage yourself so thats balance yes in the mind of a tanknoob.
[MC]RG-Conan
+0|6748|Ventura, CA
Stef,

Skip science and spend more time in english class. You need to learn how to form sentences and paragraphs. Not because I'm a picky grammarian, but because it makes it easier for people to understand what you are trying to communicate to them. You do want us to understand don't you?

Secondly, what is a tanknoober? Noob = new person. Is a tanknoober someone who is new to using tanks and therefore not very good at it? Or do you mean tankwhore? tankwhore = someone who uses tanks more than their victims wish they did.

Finally, if you would communicate with your squad and commander, you'd be able to direct anti-tank, armor, TOWs and arty onto those "tanknoobers" and they wouldn't bother you so much. As a tankwhore, I find that my easiest prey are lone wolves without support.

Thanks for being an easy target.

Conan
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC

stef wrote:

okay lets talk about balance. is balance when a tank can kick your ass with two overpowered weapons and the only thing you have to is get up to the side of it and place two explosives and run 30 yards away without taking any damage yourself so thats balance yes in the mind of a tanknoob.
You calling EA/DiCE a tanknoob? (lol go ahead, im laughing already, love that term btw.)

C4 is supposed to be setup descreetly. The reason why the Spec Ops is called spec ops is because they are supposed to blow shit up in secrecy. They sneak into the base of the enemy and destroy the assets. They are not supposed to be fighting head on against a tank. (or a tanknoob for that matter). They are supposed to set their explosives and wait for the trap to be sprung.

If you want to take out a tank (or tanknoob), guess what class you use? Not Assault, not sniper, not specops, but with the ANTI-TANK class. Granted, spec ops just have the big explosives that can take out a tank. But it doesn't mean that they are supposed to run nilly willy onto the tank, setup some C4, run like crazy then detonate it. If you want to take out a tank that way, hell, I guess everybody can then. With some nades and forcing open the cockpit.

[MC]RG-Conan wrote:

Stef,

Finally, if you would communicate with your squad and commander, you'd be able to direct anti-tank, armor, TOWs and arty onto those "tanknoobers" and they wouldn't bother you so much. As a tankwhore, I find that my easiest prey are lone wolves without support.

Well said!

Last edited by s4vior6 (2006-01-18 13:20:36)

stef
+-6|6740
well americansi i probably dont write as good as you cause i dont come from a english speaken country and you must be new at bf2 cause a new person is called a newb not a noob. i dont use time to form my sentences here cause there is not a person who gives points to your account if they think you did a good job and secondly i dont recall that i have been teached by any other member for my writing so get over it A+ guy.
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC

stef wrote:

well americansi i probably dont write as good as you cause i dont come from a english speaken country and you must be new at bf2 cause a new person is called a newb not a noob. i dont use time to form my sentences here cause there is not a person who gives points to your account if they think you did a good job and secondly i dont recall that i have been teached by any other member for my writing so get over it A+ guy.
does it matter if you're new to bf2 or not? noob used to mean the same thing as a newb, until it got perverted to a term that almost equates to childish playmanship.

I agree, no one is giving points in this forum for grammar. but you need to communicate in a manner that is understandable to your target audience.
stef
+-6|6740

s4vior6 wrote:

stef wrote:

You calling EA/DiCE a tanknoob? (lol go ahead, im laughing already, love that term btw.)

C4 is supposed to be setup descreetly. The reason why the Spec Ops is called spec ops is because they are supposed to blow shit up in secrecy. They sneak into the base of the enemy and destroy the assets. They are not supposed to be fighting head on against a tank. (or a tanknoob for that matter). They are supposed to set their explosives and wait for the trap to be sprung.

If you want to take out a tank (or tanknoob), guess what class you use? Not Assault, not sniper, not specops, but with the ANTI-TANK class. Granted, spec ops just have the big explosives that can take out a tank. But it doesn't mean that they are supposed to run nilly willy onto the tank, setup some C4, run like crazy then detonate it. If you want to take out a tank that way, hell, I guess everybody can then. With some nades and forcing open the cockpit.

[MC]RG-Conan wrote:

Stef,

Well said!
its also because only special soldiers are allowed to carry things like c4 its spec ops not covert ops
stef
+-6|6740
well i think i am understandable cause i dont get any comments about mine sentences and i think you get points what i am saying. i dont have as many hours of english as you and my english teacher says that i am good at english althoug its not writing but the speech that is my best side.

Last edited by stef (2006-01-18 13:34:10)

s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC

stef wrote:

its also because only special soldiers are allowed to carry things like c4 its spec ops not covert ops
Does it matter? Oh, yeah, how do I select covert ops? Is that the new kit for the next patch?

and may I suggest to try a little teamwork, join a squad. Ask for help. Squad members can spawn as a AT and kill the tanknoober for you, if you can't kill him with your C4.

Last edited by s4vior6 (2006-01-18 13:36:39)

stef
+-6|6740

s4vior6 wrote:

stef wrote:

Does it matter? Oh, and may I suggest to try a little teamwork, join a squad. Ask for help. Squad members can spawn as a AT and kill the tanknoober for you, if you can't kill him with your C4.
i dont think that if you ask a squadmember to spawn as a kit that is very dangerous to a tank that then he would do it. i see that you are a rookie at this game so welcome and may i say you have not seen this problem that happens at the very good servers and 90% of the players are just thinking of them selves.

Last edited by stef (2006-01-18 13:39:58)

s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6738|Somewhere in NYC
dude, AT kits are there for fighting against tanks, use it. Hide if you have to, but USE IT
Berserk_Vampire
Banned
+7|6680
Thats what a tank is ARMOR yeah lets make a tank WEAK in the game for the crappy players that cant stop them.

Next you're gonna cry that buggies go to fast or the water in bf2 is to blue.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6839|-
https://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2637/popedove5hr9se.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard