Leviathian5%5% - 8
Night Flight4%4% - 6
Devils Perch10%10% - 15
Iron Gator20%20% - 30
Ghost Town20%20% - 30
Total: 147
Frontside5-0
+3|6197
Hey I was curious too see which SF maps you guys like playing the most. 

Karkand Turds stay away from this poll, go watch american idol or dancing with the stars.  I dont value anyones opinions who still has Karkand as thier favorite map, sorry JaggedPanther. 

O.k I have at least three top favorites for raping

1.IRON GATOR
2.Ghost Town
3.Mass Destruction
honorable mention: SURGE
Top 3 for flying
1.Ghost Town
2.Surge
3.Leviathian(night vision, SUB BATTLES)

since this poll is what is the best overall map i'm going to have to vote for MASS,  this level has all the perfect elements even armor ratios, two Hinds, plenty of AA and TOWS.  Great sniper spots,  A Mayhem flag(Chem Weopons Factory).  This map is Super Rad. 
Whats your fave???
ghost town came really close to holding a candle, The apache is extremly fun to fly on that map. but overall I like MASS way more.

Infantry Only is for girls.

Last edited by Frontside5-0 (2007-04-20 08:46:03)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6730|San Antonio, Texas
Ghost Town, it's like... SF's Karkand.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
Warlord

Then Toast town, this is the versions with vehicles, not the IO maps.
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6425|the guy in the hind on gator
iron gator ftw.. its my most played map to cause all i do is rape with the hind fuck yeah

Last edited by russ)=spetsnaz (2007-04-20 09:43:27)

=n0s=Mykeee
Lock Up Your Daughters, The Scottish Have Arrived
+8|6251
Is anyone else bored with people slagging Karkand it is a perfectly good map ! Some of the people who play it are idiots but that's true of every map.
If you don't like it , don't play it. I like it so I play it ( not exclusively ) and I'm getting bored of people whining about it .
Why not go for the full set and whine about medics and the G36 again !!!!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6500|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Warlord IO, no more pesky 99% Anti tank whores.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6624|Teesside, UK
Levitathon.  It's my fav map but it is very frustrating when the rest of your team never defends/captures the armoury. 
David.P
Banned
+649|6244
It's a tie Between Ghost,Iron,Warlord, And Mass.
MrE`158
+103|6593
It's pretty tough, but I go for Ghost Town.

The vehicle load-out is balanced, the map is fairly laid out, there's plenty of opportunity for whatever style of play you like, be it flying a chopper, driving a tank, running and gunning or sitting and sniping.  Every kit is just as useful as the next on Ghost Town, which is a rare thing and shows just how nicely balanced it is.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6517
Mass = everyones dream.  Armor, helicopters, and infantry.
MrE`158
+103|6593
I'm surprised Surge hasn't gotten any votes yet, it's got pretty much everything that Mass Destruction has, and doesn't have as much of a bottle-neck for rapage.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6646|Ft. Drum, NY
null......great wall IO FTW!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

crimson_grunt wrote:

Levitathon.  It's my fav map but it is very frustrating when the rest of your team never defends/captures the armoury. 
QFT!!!!

BTW its Leviathian
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Surge, or Ghost Town.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6624|Westminster, Colorado
For overall performance it's Mass Destruction.
For enjoyment it has to be Devil's Perch or Leviathan
For infy it is Iron Gator

IMO Warlord and Ghost Town are overrated and bore some.  Warlord was great before it turned into a claymore, nade spam city like Karkand.  Ghost Town turns into a spawn camp fest 99% of the time.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
good poll.  all the maps are good in some aspect, but if i have to choose one it would be leviathan... i love flying the apache around in the dark and sneaking up on the armor or AA.  gator would be a close second, and i'll always play a round of ghost town, it's where i learned how to play this game.

btw, i'll give you a cookie if you can guess kmal's vote...

Last edited by steelie34 (2007-04-20 10:02:15)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

MrE`158 wrote:

I'm surprised Surge hasn't gotten any votes yet, it's got pretty much everything that Mass Destruction has, and doesn't have as much of a bottle-neck for rapage.
sure it does.  if you are on the rebels, and can hold the inner ridge flag, the other team is basically screwed.  the only way through is past checkpoint, or around the back of inner ridge.  if you have some good AT guys, the other team won't get past you.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

I voted Gator, although NF and MD are right up there.

It provides the best themed map, best use of tactical play, chopper and infantry combat all in one.

Whorelord and GT are waaaaay overplayed.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I'd love to be able to play Devil's Perch like the intro, where they split into two teams and the MEC team turns completely crap so you can kill them all. Then jump off the cliff as the building blows up. I like Leviathan alot as well.

Last edited by M.O.A.B (2007-04-20 11:12:57)

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Guess what map is the best SF map for me...
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone

venom6 wrote:

Guess what map is the best SF map for me...
Night Flight?... Cause It is the best map after all.
keyoshi
+28|6390
Gator all the way. Why? Cause I get to fly with you Haha. But...seriously..I like gator cause TV'ing across the map is so fun...and doing circles of death around viewing deck and umm...that other flag, forgot the name at the moment...and getting tons of kills. Also, whenever the helos are gone, you can go into the battle with an AK and pwn...or a shotgun and be a fag haha.

I've never tried levinthian, but from ^^ if it has an apahce, and you can fly around in the dark, I must try it!
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6646|respawn screen
Surge!
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6708|Great Wall
Ghost Town
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6319|Iowa...
Iron Gator.i just wish there were more populated servers running it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard