(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6908
Well I saw some aimbot videos on youtube, and i think the guy that killed Acromo was not likely used a cheat.
Acromo said that the guy one shot killed him.(Well, i dont know if we can clearly state that the suspected cheater pulled the trigger only once) Those aimbots I saw were not locking on the head of the enemy, but on their chests. Besides that even with an aimbot you wont have a 100% accuracy, because aimbots lock on the target and they are not leading them, so they wont always be able to hit a target which is not moving directly towards or away from the cheater.
Being one shot killed 5 times is not that much. It happens to me a lot lately, both receiving it and giving it ( allright, allright!! more like receiving it ) It can be luck.
Todd_Angelo is right about stats. A player with lets say 50 or even 100 hours global may not know the difference between "skill" (skill is a funny term considering it is a video game we are talking about but meh...) and cheat.
Same goes to those players who are not that good(very very low accuracy in weapons (not global), i.e.: 12% with ARs, low spm <0,8 etc), because they just dont know what is possible and what is not.
Of course just by stats one couldnt be judged, but the stats can give a hint.
I also played more than 600 hours (man waaay too much, need to cut back on it...) and I've never been in a situation where I could clearly state that someone aimbotted (saw some glitching though).
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6938|Anaheim, CA

Ilocano wrote:

Well, last night, I finally saw the twitching gun aimbot in action.  As he fired, gun and arm was flailing all over the place.  Zulu Jalalabad IO, MEC guy with AK101.  This was the only player on the other team getting more kills than me, yet he had very little deaths.  While he was shooting the AK101 from the Outpost to the Lake, I was at the ramp sniping.  To bad I didn't take names.
Ilocano, we search punkbuster screenshots for hackers, if this guy was hacking you can be sure we caught him and banned him.  Do you know his screen name?
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6815|Groningen, The Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/7800 … 005fw2.png

Guess my cover is blown?
rofl, that WezBuzz noob actually has anti tank missles as his most used weapon -.-

My gues would be he killed approx 3 tank with all them missles
maxQ
+2|6612|NZ

Towelly wrote:

falafel wrote:

g36e is an aimbot
No.

Even DICE haven't yet coded in a gun that will aim for you..... give it a few years.
If they do code it the pre-patch version will shoot the person firing it 62% of the time
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

GuliblGuy wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Well, last night, I finally saw the twitching gun aimbot in action.  As he fired, gun and arm was flailing all over the place.  Zulu Jalalabad IO, MEC guy with AK101.  This was the only player on the other team getting more kills than me, yet he had very little deaths.  While he was shooting the AK101 from the Outpost to the Lake, I was at the ramp sniping.  To bad I didn't take names.
Ilocano, we search punkbuster screenshots for hackers, if this guy was hacking you can be sure we caught him and banned him.  Do you know his screen name?
I tried to screenshot, but nothing saved.  Haven't seen anyone with similar K/D recently though.  I play as Ilocano or PinoyNPA.

But, LOL, you guys did kick me a few times when I went in with a 0 zero point account to try out my shotgun skills.  Was going 12/0 with the engineer kit and got "connection" kicked again and again.

Last edited by Ilocano (2007-03-15 04:13:34)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6905|Toronto, ON
Aimbots don't work well in BF2 because the game's network code uses server-side prediction.

End of story, now please close this thread OK?
Alpha as fuck.
i suck
Banned
+6|6461

Nyte wrote:

Aimbots don't work well in BF2 because the game's network code uses server-side prediction.
Are you serious?  Have you not gone to youtube and seen the aimbots?  Maybe not well but they work well enough to make it obvious, if somebody is using one.  And no, i dont go around accusing people of aimbots.  But dont be in denile and say "Nobody in bf2 ever uses aimbots" because frankly that bullshit.
Shiffdaddy
+73|6486
Yeah there are aimbots and cheaters out there, but i dont think there are as many as everybody thinks.
pantyhamster1
+0|6374
Of course there is always a better player.And just because some one kills you doesn't mean there better.I agree with dude about all the factors such as:ping,luck,and skill ect...However,if you don't believe the hacker population is growing,your a fool.I entered a ghost town server the other day and in 2 Min's I saw vehicles raining down.I command allot.The other day I witnessed a guy running threw buildings at will.Ive been playing 1.6 years now and there has defiantly been and increase amount of amazing accuracy.I'm not just talking about luck neither.I did a scan one time and the closest red dot was across the river clear past the fog,and he nailed me with one shot.I really believe the guys saying the higher ranked people suck are the hack users.Its like they try to belittle us or something.My main disappointment is that punk buster,which seeks my hard drive,which cause drive lagg,doesn't work .Its kind of false advertising.I bought this game because I thought it had a feature to keep it cheat free.So if Punkbuster doesn't work,which it doesn't,why have it seeking our hard drives?Every noob can get lucky and kill a 2 star,its gonna happen.That doesn't make him better.snipers can get lucky and kill a guy on the run with one shot.But over and over?Snipers are now winning against close combat weapons regularly.I believe alto of the accusing is based on assumption.But some of it is probably warranted.Another thing I hate,is when these guys use team speak,and log people in on both teams.That's sort of cheating as-well.Why do they need team speak when the game already has VOIP?Play the game the way its meant to be played.Find guys with UAV's and your commanders,not with team speak.I have never played using team speak.I was in 1RB  clan.They required team speak.I didn't like it.It was used for cheating and when not it was a distraction for me.Usually the guys that 0-12 on your team is the spy.not always.I can only speculate.To summarize:hacks are very real,and the populaation of users grows everyday.think about it,all the accusers whether there right or not ,get fed up and eventually want to dish it out.I still believe much of it is luck and ping.
bombardier9999
+20|6636

cMD-RR wrote:

i cheat, i got a msx
Then !@#$ out of here.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6442|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

pantyhamster1 wrote:

Of course there is always a better player.And just because some one kills you doesn't mean there better.I agree with dude about all the factors such as:ping,luck,and skill ect...However,if you don't believe the hacker population is growing,your a fool.I entered a ghost town server the other day and in 2 Min's I saw vehicles raining down.I command allot.The other day I witnessed a guy running threw buildings at will.Ive been playing 1.6 years now and there has defiantly been and increase amount of amazing accuracy.I'm not just talking about luck neither.I did a scan one time and the closest red dot was across the river clear past the fog,and he nailed me with one shot.I really believe the guys saying the higher ranked people suck are the hack users.Its like they try to belittle us or something.My main disappointment is that punk buster,which seeks my hard drive,which cause drive lagg,doesn't work .Its kind of false advertising.I bought this game because I thought it had a feature to keep it cheat free.So if Punkbuster doesn't work,which it doesn't,why have it seeking our hard drives?Every noob can get lucky and kill a 2 star,its gonna happen.That doesn't make him better.snipers can get lucky and kill a guy on the run with one shot.But over and over?Snipers are now winning against close combat weapons regularly.I believe alto of the accusing is based on assumption.But some of it is probably warranted.Another thing I hate,is when these guys use team speak,and log people in on both teams.That's sort of cheating as-well.Why do they need team speak when the game already has VOIP?Play the game the way its meant to be played.Find guys with UAV's and your commanders,not with team speak.I have never played using team speak.I was in 1RB  clan.They required team speak.I didn't like it.It was used for cheating and when not it was a distraction for me.Usually the guys that 0-12 on your team is the spy.not always.I can only speculate.To summarize:hacks are very real,and the populaation of users grows everyday.think about it,all the accusers whether there right or not ,get fed up and eventually want to dish it out.I still believe much of it is luck and ping.
Please, I believe this is the second time you've written one of these giant ass paragraphs.

Pleasae, please use separate paragraphs. Please.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6633|Somewhere else

pantyhamster1 wrote:

Of course there is always a better player.And just because some one kills you doesn't mean there better.I agree with dude about all the factors such as:ping,luck,and skill ect...However,if you don't believe the hacker population is growing,your a fool.I entered a ghost town server the other day and in 2 Min's I saw vehicles raining down.I command allot.

The other day I witnessed a guy running threw buildings at will.Ive been playing 1.6 years now and there has defiantly been and increase amount of amazing accuracy.I'm not just talking about luck neither.

I did a scan one time and the closest red dot was across the river clear past the fog,and he nailed me with one shot.I really believe the guys saying the higher ranked people suck are the hack users.Its like they try to belittle us or something.My main disappointment is that punk buster,which seeks my hard drive,which cause drive lagg,doesn't work .

Its kind of false advertising.I bought this game because I thought it had a feature to keep it cheat free.So if Punkbuster doesn't work,which it doesn't,why have it seeking our hard drives?Every noob can get lucky and kill a 2 star,its gonna happen.

That doesn't make him better.snipers can get lucky and kill a guy on the run with one shot.But over and over?Snipers are now winning against close combat weapons regularly.I believe alto of the accusing is based on assumption.But some of it is probably warranted.

Another thing I hate,is when these guys use team speak,and log people in on both teams.That's sort of cheating as-well.Why do they need team speak when the game already has VOIP?Play the game the way its meant to be played.Find guys with UAV's and your commanders,not with team speak.

I have never played using team speak.I was in 1RB  clan.They required team speak.I didn't like it.It was used for cheating and when not it was a distraction for me.Usually the guys that 0-12 on your team is the spy.not always.I can only speculate.

To summarize:hacks are very real,and the populaation of users grows everyday.think about it,all the accusers whether there right or not ,get fed up and eventually want to dish it out.I still believe much of it is luck and ping.
Space your paragraphs. It's Easier on the eyes and makes it less like a novel.  I'm not trying to give you shit, just a little FYI
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.
Hah, i thought it was an indestructible wall. Nice one there Rooster.

And the point he tried to make was actually a pretty clever and sensible one.
Des.Kmal
+917|6771|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

david363 wrote:

cMD-RR wrote:

i cheat, i got a msx
MSX FTW!!11
laggy ass aimbot. fail.

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
RECONDO67
+60|6789|miami FL
Aim bot exist and I'm not a noob I have earned my rank and I have all the skills medals. I do believe that people are using something to enhance their aiming abilities and I do not know what it is but aimboting it's out there.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6621
I have only encountered people who I had proof were cheating twice. Fortunataly both times it was on my clan's server so we got them GUID banned. The first guy had a command hack and the second had a no-recoil hack. It is easy to chatch you when you spam supply-crates or shoot a steady stream of AK-101 rounds accross the main street on karkand (slo-mo battlerecorder proved it)
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6643|Menlo Park, CA
Its pretty obvious when someone is cheating. . . .

Generally everyone is up in arms over who it is, and if there is an admin, they get dealt with pretty quickly.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6905|Toronto, ON

i suck wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Are you serious?  Have you not gone to youtube and seen the aimbots?  Maybe not well but they work well enough to make it obvious, if somebody is using one.  And no, i dont go around accusing people of aimbots.  But dont be in denile and say "Nobody in bf2 ever uses aimbots" because frankly that bullshit.
When did I say no one uses it.

I said they don't work well.

GG Owned.
Alpha as fuck.
ZCor3x
+46|6723|Pennsylvania
Lol, if you cheat and suck, well.. you suck.

Not many people cheat, and most of them you'll find them being low ranks, and even suck at cheating at that. I don't know, maybe it's just I've played against a few cheaters and owned them

True SKILL owns CHEATING anyday.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6774|Gold coast, Aus.

ZCor3x wrote:

In a game like BF2, yes. I have a hacker friend, and when were in the server together we get virtually the same KDR, but in 1v1 situations I generally still come out on top. But in CSS where you can speed around at light speed and headshot an entire team in 4 seconds then skill or not, it still comes down to luck.
ZCor3x
+46|6723|Pennsylvania

gene_pool wrote:

ZCor3x wrote:

In a game like BF2, yes. I have a hacker friend, and when were in the server together we get virtually the same KDR, but in 1v1 situations I generally still come out on top. But in CSS where you can speed around at light speed and headshot an entire team in 4 seconds then skill or not, it still comes down to luck.
True, in CSS hacking is far more .. harder to deal with I guess

I've played against it before.. meh, might as well not even try.
PSH12274
+3|6387
The simple fact is that the player rank in this game doesnt matter for shit.
I've sniped loads, loads and loads players above colonel, all the way to the top, easily, even they have a high rank, that doesnt mean they are 1337 pwners, but they have ONLY played this game longer. I started about 3 weeks ago, and i've owned over 400 players, and i dont even play every day^^

And im only a Lance Corporal^^
So, if a high rank player gets owned in game, it's just the lack of skill, nothing else, lol
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

PSH12274 wrote:

The simple fact is that the player rank in this game doesnt matter for shit.
I've sniped loads, loads and loads players above colonel, all the way to the top, easily, even they have a high rank, that doesnt mean they are 1337 pwners, but they have ONLY played this game longer. I started about 3 weeks ago, and i've owned over 400 players, and i dont even play every day^^

And im only a Lance Corporal^^
So, if a high rank player gets owned in game, it's just the lack of skill, nothing else, lol
Well of course you've sniped loads of players above colonel, because higher ranks don't give people psychic knowledge that a hidden sniper is aiming at their heads while they move around.

But if you're an average player, there's a good chance you won't win in a CQC fight with someone more experienced.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6616|A W S M F O X
Any moron can shoot a unmoving target, please dont try and say your better than someone with 100k more kills than you, because frankly, your still a nub.
DooM
+28|6460
Missionless, those graphics on your screenie are fuckin awful.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard