Waste Kid
+271|6592|MANCHESTERRR
im buyin that shit now ive heard the bf2s reviews
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

pers0nah wrote:

I got a Logitech wheel with force feedback, plus gas and brake platform on the ground.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6592|MANCHESTERRR

usmarine2005 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

I got a Logitech wheel with force feedback, plus gas and brake platform on the ground.
/orgasm
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

pers0nah wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

/orgasm
lol.....I played from 6pm to 3am yesterday.  I purchased it yesterday and couldn't stop.

/needs help.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6592|MANCHESTERRR
i just read info he the official site. SO its basically GTA freedom, but with more emphasis on cars?

im drooling. anyone wanna start a cruising club?

Last edited by pers0nah (2007-04-16 16:07:56)

ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6483|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND

usmarine2005 wrote:

ELITE-UK wrote:

Ive just ordered Testdrive unlimited   Cant wait
Do you have a wheel?
No, i have the Ps2 controllers which i use on my pc.
wensleydale8
+81|6779|LEEDS!!!!!, Yorkshire
Even better I use a bog standard keyboard try driving fast with a keyboard and that takes skill especially on the bikes.
Dear God please let my karma one day reach 100, whether it be tomorrow or 1000 years in the future i want it to happen.
MagiCandy
+18|6663
Manual is the way to go, the cpu sucks at shifting some of the cars.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6852|England
Logitech DFPro for the cars, and keyboard for the bikes.
Manual, no Aids is the way to go. Can be a biatch when starting off in the 575.......

Got the game saturday, and played for about 6 hours. So far the ferraris are the best I have driven. I wanna try the Enzo.

Anyone up for a cruise? The only people I see online, ad trying to ram everything they see.
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6646|Wigan. Manchester. England.
I think im the only one who absolutly hates the game.
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6555|England

Teamsreth wrote:

Logitech DFPro for the cars, and keyboard for the bikes.
Manual, no Aids is the way to go. Can be a biatch when starting off in the 575.......

Got the game saturday, and played for about 6 hours. So far the ferraris are the best I have driven. I wanna try the Enzo.

Anyone up for a cruise? The only people I see online, ad trying to ram everything they see.
THE SALEEN S7 WILL KICK YOUR ASS
MagiCandy
+18|6663
pfft, Koenigsegg is better than that car. Although, both are really good.
spud924
+12|6462|The Sticks, WA, USA
lol just ordered it because of this thread
Viper007Bond
Moderator Emeritus
+236|6815|Portland, OR, USA

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

Xbox 360 version for the win... graphics wise...
Get a better video card.

(click for fullsize)

https://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9061/20070408034015df0.th.jpg https://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1893/20070331074845kt8.th.jpg

And it looks even better with HDR on (my 6800 GT can't handle it ).
https://bf3s.com/sigs/044900892044e7fc95e599e832a086ae9bcd7efb.png
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6280
is there a demo?
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6762
no Demo, but you can buy and download from Atari.
Good download speed.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6762
have the game for 3 days now, but havent figured out how to sell one of the cars.
get the car list select a car, klick sell button but nothing happens.
HELP ME please.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6802

MagiCandy wrote:

pfft, Koenigsegg is better than that car. Although, both are really good.
Having raced my Saleen (performance pack 3, keyboard controller) against someone with the Koenigsegg (performance pack 3) on five or six quick races, I disagree.  The Saleen is definitely faster, both in acceleration and top speed.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6802

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

have the game for 3 days now, but havent figured out how to sell one of the cars.
HELP ME please.
I don't know.  I've had the game since it was released, I have 9 houses and 40 vehicles and I've never sold one.

Each time I've maxed out the garage space, I've bought another house.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

HELP ME please.
Same happened to me.  A friend of mine pointed out that I had probably just driven the car I was trying to sell.  Until I selected another car to drive, I couldn't sell the other car.  Try getting into another car and then go back to your house and attempt the sale again. 

Another way is to attempt to buy a car in a dealership that you don't have enough money for.  Then the dealership will ask you if you want to sell a car to free up cash.  That will complete the sale immediately and you'll probably lose money compared to what you paid for it.   If you put it up for sale while you're in your house, then other players can try to buy it but it will take longer.  Find a short race that will get you 10-15K and just keep repeating the race.  It's an easy way to build up cash after buying a new ride or a house. 

Hope that helps.  PM me if you have more questions and I'll do my best to help.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6762
I did some care deliveries for 80-90 k only downside is that you cant go offroad or hit anyone because then the $$$ go down quicly but there is no time limit.
but 240 K for 15 min is a good deal.

How do you get into the clubs and how do you get friends?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6455|The Land of Scott Walker
Deliveries are awesome.  Slow = money in those.  Bonus if you deliver it in perfect condition.   You can buy a club of your own or join one.  I haven’t tried to join yet, so I’m not sure exactly how that works.  Almost bought one, but decided to buy some more cars instead.  Couldn’t resist the Ford GT. 

I’ve added friends ingame, by hitting ‘F’ and then selecting options with the number pad.  Adding friends in the map mode is something I haven’t tried yet.  It may be possible.  I’ll do some checking.
Madiz
is back
+26|6766
I hope you all know how to draft, because if you draft you can easily win races.  Murcielago can beat easily McLaren F1 when drafting and drafting is fun too.
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren max speed is 207mph but when i drafted with this car i got 240mph.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard