NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

ok, if you mean that if you prove one right i will then use that against you, then answer them both as individual statements each statement and answer having no bearing on that of the other.

p.s. i have to congratulate you on how well you have done with this. well done
Umm... Well. I guess you didn't quite understand what he meant.

mkxii wrote:

The earth is endless.  (you used it before to prove someone wrong.)

Rules wrote:

1. Do not use My (or NooBesT[FIN]'s / topal63's) statements against us. EVER.

Sheky wrote:

Will a five knuckle shuffle make you blind ?
Sorry but this isn't the info desk. For that you have to go down the hallway take elevator to lobby and ask the nice guy behind the desk.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

the king of all drawings is in your sig and IT'S an ELIVANT!!!
There's nothing like that in my sig!
you're not DeathUnlimited !
But you said that there's ELIVANT in my sig... And there's not!
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

you're not DeathUnlimited !
Yes I am...
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

messmessmess17 wrote:

i am not the real matt hardy aka wwe wrestler team xtreme hardy boyz
Yes you are. http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 2#p1348982
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6737|OctoLand
everyone will die.
I know fucking karate
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

justice wrote:

everyone will die.
God won't.
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

justice wrote:

everyone will die.
God won't.
Or this ... there is an infinite number of entangled universes (explaining the quantum state). In the entangled multi-verse, there are a near infinite number of you's. Your experience in this slice of the reality-pie, only resolves the observation of specific quantum states, the other multitude is unknown to you. In at least one other reality (unknown to you) - that other entangled-conscious you - does not die ever - or rather no-one dies ever. Conscious observation of reality resolves it in a sense. If there is a direct relationship of conscious observation necessary to reality - consciousness might be a more fundamental physical nature; than say the energy-effects experienced as matter/energy/quantum-states/string-theory. If the body dies (passes away) and consciousness as the real essence of you persist somehow in some form in a possible multi-verse - then one can say no-one ever dies - when the body passes away. I don’t know. But there is no way to be sure until you die - and find out - crap I still exist!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Suggest you read the rules. On the first page.
ok, if you mean that if you prove one right i will then use that against you, then answer them both as individual statements each statement and answer having no bearing on that of the other.

p.s. i have to congratulate you on how well you have done with this. well done
Umm... Well. I guess you didn't quite understand what he meant.

mkxii wrote:

The earth is endless.  (you used it before to prove someone wrong.)

Rules wrote:

1. Do not use My (or NooBesT[FIN]'s / topal63's) statements against us. EVER.

Sheky wrote:

Will a five knuckle shuffle make you blind ?
Sorry but this isn't the info desk. For that you have to go down the hallway take elevator to lobby and ask the nice guy behind the desk.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

ok, if you meant i tried to use the fact that DeathUnlimited said that the world is endless against him, i did not, that was just expressing where the inspiration for this particular statement, and i am therefore not using his previous statemnet that the world is endless against him.  So i put these two statements forward to '''DEATHUNLIMITED''' NooBest[FIN] just to clear up any controversy towards who's thread this is.

just kidding, i'm in a strange mood so you are free to ignore everything i have said and eternally class me in your mind as a person in need of mental help.  (i would love answers anyone iswilling to give to my two statements)

and once again, very well done DeathUnlimited...........so far (climactic 'dun dun dunnnn' music)
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk

Chillin&killin wrote:

you cant fold a piece of paper more than 7 times
also, i would suggest that you add, 'in half' to this statement as otherwise he could say ''yes you can, if you dont fold it in half each time''

but very good statement
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

mkxiii wrote:

ok, if you meant i tried to use the fact that DeathUnlimited said that the world is endless against him, i did not, that was just expressing where the inspiration for this particular statement, and i am therefore not using his previous statemnet that the world is endless against him.  So i put these two statements forward to '''DEATHUNLIMITED''' NooBest[FIN] just to clear up any controversy towards who's thread this is.

just kidding, i'm in a strange mood so you are free to ignore everything i have said and eternally class me in your mind as a person in need of mental help.  (i would love answers anyone iswilling to give to my two statements)

and once again, very well done DeathUnlimited...........so far (climactic 'dun dun dunnnn' music)
Thank you, As a note to your writing, It doesn't matter if you mean to use our statements against us or not. This would just run out of hands if we would start proving our own statements wrong.

Also, NooBesT has all rights to do this along me, we are equal.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6471|Belgium
1.This forum is not a part of the internet...
Tough ...No?
2.I am currently connected to the internet
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

1.This forum is not a part of the internet...
It is..

I'll be replying to that when you are offline
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6320|New Haven, CT

topal63 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

But you have been proven wrong, you’ve attempted to re-word your statement, and include the term "label." That is against the rules, once proven wrong.

You are attempting to say “you know what I meant, not what I said.”

You know as I know there is no such thing as “atmosphere” independent of the members that make up the collection. Just as there is no such thing as team independent of the members (individuals) that make up the team. Atmosphere is not a label that describes itself - you know this. It is not a thing itself - nor is it a container things can be in.

You know that the gases described by the label - describe a region of spacetime that has specific qualities and has certain members as part of the collection. Atmosphere does not describe itself - atmosphere describes something else: gases, water vapor, etc. existing in space-time, gravitationally attracted to the mass of the Earth, a collection (of gases/etc) not blown off into space (over a long period of time), due to shielding provided by the Earth’s Magnetic field.

We know as a region it is in spacetime. We know it is label for a collection that has members, and is dependent upon other physical qualities. Oxygen is in the collection (of gases) known by the label: “atmosphere” may very well be - what you meant - but it is not what you said.

As I said: . . . you are attempting to say “you know what I meant, not what I said.”

Anyways (IMO) this thread is about seeing things from a different perspective and that you can have fun with that. But of course I could be wrong. As this statement is subject to being disproved.
I see what you are saying. But by using the label in my statement, aren't I just referring to what you defined atmosphere as?
The "label" idea was added later, here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1343701
It was not part of the original statement. No biggie.

But how are we supposed to prove you wrong if you can alter your statements any time you feel like by saying "I meant that." Anyways can't you sort of see how were just having fun with ideas; and how one can look at things from different perspectives. And how is one supposed to know (over the Internet) - what you think is "atmosphere" (in your mind) and what is not - no one is a mind-reader here (I think?). There is only your statement - and the fun we can have with it - while proving it wrong from a different perspective.
I see. I can live with that.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

You don't seem to be on right now...

And even if your COMPUTER is connected to internet, you aren't wiring yourself to it yourself.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-04-18 02:34:17)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
Ok, so I dont know if this one has been posted, and I am not going to read through 44 pages of this.
But my claim.

Claim:

DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this post.

edit:

also,

DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this topic again.

Last edited by theDude5B (2007-04-18 04:04:22)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk

DeathUnlimited wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

Thank you, As a note to your writing, It doesn't matter if you mean to use our statements against us or not. This would just run out of hands if we would start proving our own statements wrong.

Also, NooBesT has all rights to do this along me, we are equal.
Thats fair enough, and i know, i was just joking when i said that about NooBest, i was in a strange mood as stated previously.

Ill get back to you with a new statement, and I WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

theDude5B wrote:

Ok, so I dont know if this one has been posted, and I am not going to read through 44 pages of this.
But my claim.

Claim:

(1) DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this post.

edit:

also,

(2) DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this topic again.
(1) Wrong - I am replying.

(2) Wrong - DeathUnlimited or NooBesT or topal63 might not reply to this (your topic - this post again), but we (3 not 2) might or will post in this thread again; even if the topic of the thread changes or remains the same.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747
I did not mention you, so you can continue. But the other two can never reply to this topic again or they will prove me correct.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk
technically NooBest[FIN] still can reply as his name is just that, not NooBest which is a shortened version and does not specifically relate to him.  as for DeathUnlimited, that isn't his real name (i'm just guessing here) so he could argue that that doesn't specifically relate to him, or he could use a different profile to argue against you.

P.S. DeathUnlimited, if you are letting other people argue against these points people put to you, i would love to help.  i enjoy that kind of thing.

Last edited by mkxiii (2007-04-18 10:05:08)

DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

theDude5B wrote:

I did not mention you, so you can continue. But the other two can never reply to this topic again or they will prove me correct.
I will not reply to the topic, mmmm-kay. Instead I will repeat on this thread.

mkxiii wrote:

technically NooBest[FIN] still can reply as his name is just that, not NooBest which is a shortened version and does not specifically relate to him.  as for DeathUnlimited, that isn't his real name (i'm just guessing here) so he could argue that that doesn't specifically relate to him, or he could use a different profile to argue against you.

P.S. DeathUnlimited, if you are letting other people argue against these points people put to you, i would love to help.  i enjoy that kind of thing.
... If you just don't fully kidnap this thread
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk

DeathUnlimited wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

haha, i'll try my best
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

mkxiii wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

haha, i'll try my best
To kidnap or not to kidnap?
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk
i haven't quite decided yet.

ahhhh what the hell, i wont kidnap this one then.
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

theDude5B wrote:

But my claim.

Claim:

(1) DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this post.

edit:

also,

(2) DeathUnlimited and/or NooBesT will reply to this topic again.
(1) Wrong - I am replying.

(2) Wrong - DeathUnlimited or NooBesT or topal63 might not reply to this (your topic - this post again), but we (3 not 2) might or will post in this thread again; even if the topic of the thread changes or remains the same.

This is already covered as being wrong...

theDude5B wrote:

... this is a thread ... even if the topic of the thread changes or remains the same.

This thread addresses/talks about many topics (space-time, TOK, language, fact checking, etc), not any single one - in particular. So in reference to your topic (your post), eventually it (your individual topic/post) will not be replied to by anyone.

... and of course they/me are allowed to reply/continue to reply to anyone else's statements/posts/topics, since it is not yours, thus proving you wrong again.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-04-18 12:37:06)

Masta_Daco
+39|6733|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
my real name is Daniel, now prove that wrong lol
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Masta_Daco wrote:

my real name is Daniel, now prove that wrong lol
Everybody has a surname, so that isn't your full real name.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard