Velker
Accused aimbot user
+31|6283|Ohio
This might have been discussed before but I wasn't able to find it under the search engine on BF2s. I was playing in the USMC Clan server today and got on a hot streak. I had died a lot at the beginning of the round but after awhile it seemed as though no one could touch me. The level was Karkand and I was on the MEC, the team that was already way in the lead before I even showed up. After killing several of the USMC clan members several times in a row my computer screen froze. What was this?! How dumb, I thought, I was doing so well for Battlefield to crash on me! However I quickly realized that it wasn't my computer at all. I was directed to the game lobby where the server message read "Cheating is not allowed!" I was banned for one minute and entered the server again to ask the admin why he had kicked me, citing that I was in no way cheating. I was kicked to the lobby again with a different message: "No one likes you."

I'm tired of admins kicking the players that own their team. If someone on the opposing team is doing well they are automatically accused of hacking/cheating/modding. The thought that they can actually be beaten on their own server is too much for the admins like the one on the USMC to bear. If you guys run into this tell your friends to avoid servers where they are not allowed to be as good as they really are. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just frustrated. These were the stats that I had right before I was kicked from the room. I don't think they're so phenomenal that someone would have thought, man he must be cheating.

https://img178.imageshack.us/img178/6848/screen007ad5.png
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic
+59|6664|Lancaster Ohio, USA
People can't handle having their asses handed to them.
BlackKoala
+215|6334
MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

Nonetheless, this is going to get closed in five minutes, with a link to one of the stickies up there.

I can feel it.
Velker
Accused aimbot user
+31|6283|Ohio

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

Nonetheless, this is going to get closed in five minutes, with a link to one of the stickies up there.

I can feel it.
Koala,
     What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6566|Brisbane, Aus

here's the usual place that we like to complain about stuff http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=49450

i barely ever visit clan servers because everyone seems to hate being kicked cause the clan can't stats pad the way they like.

I'm a pub nub and proud of it.
BlackKoala
+215|6334

Velker wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

I can feel it.
Koala,
     What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Ohhh yeah.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6671|USA

Velker wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

I can feel it.
Koala,
I understood what he said. And its rational enough.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6586|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

bob_6012 wrote:

eisBär
+22|6253|Germany

Velker wrote:

Koala,
-High School Principal in "Billy Madison" (during the final round of the academic decathalon - or the tiebreaker - i forget.)

do I get a cookie?
Shiffdaddy
+73|6342
Lol, i understood it perfectly too, "MEC with a G36E?  Gay" Any team with G36E is gay.
Cobra4545
Jizz in my pants
+54|6488|Vancouver, USA
Well at least you got the satisfaction of knowing you owned their asses before getting kicked because of it.  Its never actually happened to me, but I have been kicked because admins wanted vehicles.  That happens quite alot.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

eisBär wrote:

Velker wrote:

Koala,
-High School Principal in "Billy Madison" (during the final round of the academic decathalon - or the tiebreaker - i forget.)

do I get a cookie?
Where do ya want the cookie sent to?
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6660|United States
this kind of stuff doesn't happen on my server
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6640|New Hampshire, USA

Velker wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

I can feel it.
Koala,
BILLY MADISON FTW!!!! Have a karma kookie
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6701|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Who gives a flying fuck what gun he uses. It's a game. Get over it.
BlackKoala
+215|6334

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

And. The. Sarcasm. Flew. Right. Over. Your. Head.
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

Private_Adam wrote:

What server is that, I'm interested in playing there.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6701|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

BlackKoala wrote:

acEofspadEs6313 wrote:

And. The. Sarcasm. Flew. Right. Over. Your. Head.
I. Could. Care. Less.
BlackKoala
+215|6334

bob_6012 wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=70346

I'm going to guess....that one? 
Oscar590
The Canadian
+3|6230|Richmond, BC, Canada
Thats because people don't want to lose in their own servers
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6660|United States

BlackKoala wrote:

bob_6012 wrote:

Private_Adam wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=70346

I'm going to guess....that one? 
yes that's correct
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

Velker wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

I can feel it.
Koala,
Dumber and insanely more idiotic than posting a topic that's been discussed a billion times and experienced by everyone. It's even a sticky at the top of a page you blind dildo.

P.S you use a G36E you deserved to be kicked.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6795|Bulgaria

bob_6012 wrote:

he-he, exactly!
bob_6012
Resident M-14 fanatic

Jameseyy wrote:

Velker wrote:

BlackKoala wrote:

MEC with a G36E?  Gay.

I can feel it.
Koala,
Dumber and insanely more idiotic than posting a topic that's been discussed a billion times and experienced by everyone. It's even a sticky at the top of a page you blind dildo.

P.S you use a G36E you deserved to be kicked.
Ok, so maybe he brought up something that has been discussed before, but did it really affect your life that much? That's so nice of you to just call him a dildo for no reason, you sir are a complete fucking asshole and that's that. Also what difference does it make that he was using the G36E, it's in the game who fucking cares, no where in the rules does it state that one can't use a certain weapon. And if this thread really pisses you off that much go get a mod and have it shut down.

Last edited by bob_6012 (2007-04-18 00:22:35)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6237|Scotland!

bob_6012 wrote:

Ok, so maybe he brought up something that has been discussed before, but did it really affect your life that much?
Yes

bob_6012 wrote:

That's so nice of you to just call him a dildo for no reason, you sir are a complete fucking asshole and that's that.
I know

bob_6012 wrote:

Also what difference does it make that he was using the G36E, it's in the game who fucking cares
I do, obviously

bob_6012 wrote:

no where in the rules does it state that one can't use a certain weapon. And if this thread really pisses you off that much go get a mod and have it shut down.
They'll get round to it when they're good and ready

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard