Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK

b.i.g.sjonne wrote:

Blowing up artillery with less c4.
On certain maps, like Golf of Oman, you can blow up artillery with less c4 if you place it between the artillery guns, instead of on them.
Fail.

Just tried it on Oman, didnt work on either side.  Even tried to load all 5 c4 between one pair of guns, nothing.  Damage radius is not big enough.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6558|Brisbane, Aus

You don't have to wait till your team caps that enemy airfield either, a neutral helipad/airfield will resupply you if you fly over it.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6633|New Hampshire, USA
It sould be wiki'd
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6641|Montréal, Québec
Nice but on the 5th line i stopped because it say :ngineers can defuse friendly and enemy mines and claymores by crouching over it with the wrench.

HOW THE HELL U CAN CROUCH OVER AN ENNEMY CLAYMORE???? I WILL KILL YOU 10 M BEFORE!!!

But still nice typing u have nothing to do.... write on something more usefull not a online game.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6587|Seattle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 fun tips that i rarely see people using in pubs (ive posted them on bf2s.com in other places)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) 10+ sec. grenade and 6+ sec. sniper invinicibility - go medic. drop all your medpacks next to a wall. go prone against the wall headfirst to put your head in the wall. Your head hitbox (which multiplies damage by 3), is mostly the top half of your head, and it is now compleley buried in the wall. Without head damage, grenades take you to about 50% health. now you can take four grenades even if they land touching your body or 4 shots from a bolt action sniper rifle (more if they switch to pistol). This is perfect for capturing flags with a squad. The moment after they all get killed by someone's 4 nades, you will emerge from the wall and revive everyone for the capture. If they have multiple people throwing out 4 grenades on your flag, you should probably leave the server, or at least get your squad to stagger more so that people stay revived until the support bitches can be gunned down.

2.) free ammo - go medic. After somebody dies, their kit doesn't appear on the ground for about two seconds. If they are revived before the kit falls, the person spawns with a brand new kit (b/c there was no kit left on the ground), but then their old kit appears on the ground as well, as if they weren't revived. In other words, revive within 2 seconds and a new kit is spawned. You can even knife and revive a teammate if you really want the ammo.

0seb--morin0 wrote:

Nice but on the 5th line i stopped because it say :ngineers can defuse friendly and enemy mines and claymores by crouching over it with the wrench.

HOW THE HELL U CAN CROUCH OVER AN ENNEMY CLAYMORE???? I WILL KILL YOU 10 M BEFORE!!!
theyre directional. the convex side will kill you. it does have a good bit of range, but about 270 degrees around them is completely safe.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-04-17 19:15:52)

G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6628|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I say, if you have a gunner in a tank, YOU be the medic and HE be the engy.  that way you can stay in the tank, and he repairs, and whenever he gets shot at he heals...he doesn't have to duck, and when he's outside the tank repairing you he's getting healed, too.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

I know I've seen this before. I think this has been copied and pasted...

https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
RD_The_Dog
+87|6538
I did not know you could hold CTRL and look around the cockpit.  DOH!  You'd think i could after 1300 hours.........
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6346|Cali

Axon wrote:

I all knew that, but nice for newbies.
AdamBenson
Wannabe Heli Whore
+19|6536

cowami wrote:

I know I've seen this before. I think this has been copied and pasted...

You have. Don't karma this guy, its all taken from TBF2.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15879
adv3rsary
+28|6717

Axon wrote:

I all knew that, but nice for newbies.
JaggedPanther
+61|6475
well if there are new players I agree, nice tips.

Also: Don't spawn when you hear arty firing, that extra 4 seconds might save you 11 seconds and a life

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard