Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6800|The Hague, Holland
Well I started actually using fraps for 2 rounds of Karkand and decided, hell why not make a movie?
So here it is, I have NO expierence with windows movie maker or whatsoever.
I geuss you could say im a n00b at this Feedback would be nice, be easy on me will ya .

http://media.putfile.com/Sniper-vid_0001
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6756|The Hague, Netherlands

Well it looks funny with the music, your better sniper then me i think, I SUCK AS A SNIPER lol. its good for the first time.

people who hate it, GO follow a donkey !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6788|AUS, Canberra
good stuff, i love sniper so i love sniper vids,

your such a hacker though....
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6723|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I am about the same, the one thing is I wish it was bigger so I could take time to see these targets sicne I know this is all photo cropped and stuff lol nice job,.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Well so far so good !
Thanks for the feedback.

the_heart_attack wrote:

your such a hacker though....
Figured as much ..
First
+3|6738|Canada
ya i love when they just have gatehouse left as it provides perfect sniping oputunity but dude i like 2 think im good at sniping and i know those spots they were at but seriously you would have to be halfway across the bridge to c the idiot mecs poking their heads above that wall?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6804

bahahah that song always reminds me of hackers the movie
I like how you keep shooting the same people over and over again, why is it the same dumb people always stick their heads out of the hole?
S4INT05
+1|6748|79605, TX
i could barely see the people you were shooting!

1337! w00t!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

beeng wrote:

bahahah that song always reminds me of hackers the movie
I like how you keep shooting the same people over and over again, why is it the same dumb people always stick their heads out of the hole?
I used the soundtrack cus I saw Hackers last week ^^. That movie never gets old.
I just love the sniper wars for the bridge !
elite
+89|6732|Sheffield, England
wait i have been in exactly same situation and i cannot always get headshots, u HACKER!!!!!
Russian_Warrior
+0|6750
Yeah, you shot some guys not even in the head, and they went down. So unless they were already injured...
And some of the guys you couldn't even see, as was mentioned. You just see you shoot and *bam*, they're down.  Sorry, makes we wonder.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
What? Wait.. First I thought you guys were joking, but do you really think im a hacker?
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6714
You moved a lot, made you sort of obvious. I would have been able to pick you off for moving like that (no offense; you made some pretty cool shots).
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6798|Great Brown North
i would be impressed if it wasnt so chopped up... it could be just a series of lucky shots you taped, how are we to know?

not to bash you or anything but there are some pretty lame people out there....

Last edited by krazed (2006-01-16 08:58:51)

[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6723|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Let me tell you one thing though ghost, from experience, if you want to snap-shoot with a sniper rifle ( align quick, accurate headshots) use the M24, it is far much better than the 50 cal. Unless you are on PLA or MEC, then I will allow you to use it.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6725|67.222.138.85
That was nice Ghost. You people calling him  hacker, that's rediculous. It's not like he was the only guy on US shooting at MEC. All the shots where he took people down without hitting their head were people out in the open that were obviously under fire. Seriously, nice vid though.

BTW I can easily see people poking their heads up when I'm US from their, they're soe of my favorite targets because they're usually not even sniper.
devilcat
+7|6709
Sorry but the raver music doesnt go well with war *cough*
chickenmuncher
+2|6769| U.S.A.
The raver music makes it funny.

Nice work for your first video.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6697|Denver, CO
obviously these are not the ONLY shots he made in this game... these are just the highlights... nevertheless they're pretty impressive.  I like to track my target a bit and watch the ragdoll tumble a bit, personally.  GJ Sarge
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
Thanks for the feedback guys. And no, there are not all headshots. I mean its karkand, bridge battle.
You pretty much get spawned with half your health left.
Wisher1981
+1|6772|SWEDEN
sweet movie... i love sniping.. but i suck at it so i dont play it much... some sweet shoots in there.... people calling u a haxxor... they suck obviously...

well thats all i had to say... ahh yeah... one more thing... the music was okey.. but u should have something like Rolling stones -paint it black...  or metallica -die die die my darling..( dont remember the name of the song)
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Wisher1981 wrote:

sweet movie... i love sniping.. but i suck at it so i dont play it much... some sweet shoots in there.... people calling u a haxxor... they suck obviously...

well thats all i had to say... ahh yeah... one more thing... the music was okey.. but u should have something like Rolling stones -paint it black...  or metallica -die die die my darling..( dont remember the name of the song)
Yeh sorry for the music, I prefer rock music aswell .
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6789|Virginia, United States
the color is all messed up looks blueish and light bluish, but still cool.
Dustriderx
+0|6719
What do you use to record?

I've tried to use fraps but it only does 30 seconds at a time and it splits my video at the points where I need it.  I'd rather have a full length to make my video instead of 50 different recordings.. cause I might miss that perfect one that I need and it's chopped.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

Dustriderx wrote:

What do you use to record?

I've tried to use fraps but it only does 30 seconds at a time and it splits my video at the points where I need it.  I'd rather have a full length to make my video instead of 50 different recordings.. cause I might miss that perfect one that I need and it's chopped.
Ive used the full version of FRAPS and Windows Movie Maker.
The full version of FRAPS lets you film as long as you like with a certain amount of "Lag".
I thinks its because you FPS goes down with FRAPS on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard