NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I suck at playing BF2
You have over 17k points, SPM over 2, more gold stars than others, lots of veteran badges and an expert badge! You couldn't have got all this if you sucked.
He could still suck but have statpadded his way to the badges and gold stars?

Nothing personal all in the name of the thread
If he would have stat padded his KDR would be higher.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6295
Kalma rajaton kanisteri haastaa Finnish
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I understand what this topic is about perfectly fine. You made a claim that you could prove any claim wrong. You have used sketchy, nit picking reasons to do so. You get mad when we call you on it. It isn't complicated.

Why do I waste my time? I don't want you feeling as though you actually did prove it wrong.

In light of this, I make another claim:

The title of the thread I am posting this post in is incorrect.
Maybe you should check the section again... And then go to the section that is one up from this one. There you can find the shit you want. Maybe you want to waste your time with this, but I don't. Say whatever you want about being proven wrong or not...
I have found that. It shows you not proving it wrong. If you don't want to continue with this, I don't either. I'll just sit here knowing that I was never proven wrong.
But you have been proven wrong, you’ve attempted to re-word your statement, and include the term "label." That is against the rules, once proven wrong.

You are attempting to say “you know what I meant, not what I said.”

You know as I know there is no such thing as “atmosphere” independent of the members that make up the collection. Just as there is no such thing as team independent of the members (individuals) that make up the team. Atmosphere is not a label that describes itself - you know this. It is not a thing itself - nor is it a container things can be in.

You know that the gases described by the label - describe a region of spacetime that has specific qualities and has certain members as part of the collection. Atmosphere does not describe itself - atmosphere describes something else: gases, water vapor, etc. existing in space-time, gravitationally attracted to the mass of the Earth, a collection (of gases/etc) not blown off into space (over a long period of time), due to shielding provided by the Earth’s Magnetic field.

We know as a region it is in spacetime. We know it is label for a collection that has members, and is dependent upon other physical qualities. Oxygen is in the collection (of gases) known by the label: “atmosphere” may very well be - what you meant - but it is not what you said.

As I said: . . . you are attempting to say “you know what I meant, not what I said.”

Anyways (IMO) this thread is about seeing things from a different perspective and that you can have fun with that. But of course I could be wrong. As this statement is subject to being disproved.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-04-16 13:53:57)

mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk
has this guy been beaten yet??

if not, how about this? I've got 2 for you.

The earth is endless.  (you used it before to prove someone wrong.)

The earth isn't endless. 

surely you cant prove them both wrong as they will contradict each other thus making at least one of them right.

I'm sure you will find a way though.
Chillin&killin
+27|6671|Manchester,England
you cant fold a piece of paper more than 7 times
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6774|Long Island

mkxiii wrote:

The earth isn't endless. 

surely you cant prove them both wrong as they will contradict each other thus making at least one of them right.

thats a real smart one...never thought of that one.  i wanna see if he solves this one haha
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Slickdawg8 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

The earth isn't endless. 

thats a real smart one...never thought of that one.  i wanna see if he solves this one haha
Suggest you read the rules. On the first page.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6774|Long Island
yea i just looked but i dont see how that breaks the rules
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

cowami wrote:

The New York Mets are a baseball team in American Major League Baseball.
It's just the name of that team. You should include all the player's & other parts of the team's names to correctly say they are the team

Chillin&killin wrote:

you cant fold a piece of paper more than 7 times
If the paper piece is huge, then it's possible..
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Slickdawg8 wrote:

yea i just looked but i dont see how that breaks the rules
AHEM...

rules wrote:

1. Do not use My (or NooBesT[FIN]'s / topal63's) statements against us. EVER.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6774|Long Island
yea my bad i guess i misunderstood it.  i didnt know u meant your things that you proved wrong.  anyway...

try to prove this wrong:

I am making this post with the BF2s account name Slickdawg8.
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

Slickdawg8 wrote:

yea my bad i guess i misunderstood it.  i didnt know u meant your things that you proved wrong.  anyway...

try to prove this wrong:

I am making this post with the BF2s account name Slickdawg8.
It is you forums.bf2s.com account name, You cannot post anything here with BF2s account names. (BF2s is stat page)
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

there is an attempt of an pink elephant drawing in your sig
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
DUnlimited
+1,160|6460|cuntshitlake

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1. It's not an attempt, it's the king of all drawings!
2. IT'S ELIVANT!!!
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6232|Uk

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Slickdawg8 wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

The earth isn't endless. 

ok, if you mean that if you prove one right i will then use that against you, then answer them both as individual statements each statement and answer having no bearing on that of the other.

p.s. i have to congratulate you on how well you have done with this. well done
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

DeathUnlimited wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

1. It's not an attempt, it's the king of all drawings!
2. IT'S ELIVANT!!!
the king of all drawings is in your sig and IT'S an ELIVANT!!!
Sheky
+6|6534|London, England.
Will a five knuckle shuffle make you blind ?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

mkxiii wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Slickdawg8 wrote:

ok, if you mean that if you prove one right i will then use that against you, then answer them both as individual statements each statement and answer having no bearing on that of the other.

Umm... Well. I guess you didn't quite understand what he meant.

mkxii wrote:

Rules wrote:

Sheky wrote:

Sorry but this isn't the info desk. For that you have to go down the hallway take elevator to lobby and ask the nice guy behind the desk.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

There's nothing like that in my sig!

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-04-16 14:27:00)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
messmessmess17
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
+54|6549|london, enlgand
i am not the real matt hardy aka wwe wrestler team xtreme hardy boyz
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6282|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
You will prove me wrong !
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

ShawN_ wrote:

You will prove me wrong !
You are right... therefore you are wrong.

Think about it for a minute...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6286|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

DeathUnlimited wrote:

cowami wrote:

The New York Mets are a baseball team in American Major League Baseball.
It's just the name of that team. You should include all the player's & other parts of the team's names to correctly say they are the team
D'ooooh...Damn your Finnish logic.

I WILL BEAT THE SYSTEM SOME DAY!!!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6320|New Haven, CT

topal63 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Maybe you should check the section again... And then go to the section that is one up from this one. There you can find the shit you want. Maybe you want to waste your time with this, but I don't. Say whatever you want about being proven wrong or not...
I have found that. It shows you not proving it wrong. If you don't want to continue with this, I don't either. I'll just sit here knowing that I was never proven wrong.
But you have been proven wrong, you’ve attempted to re-word your statement, and include the term "label." That is against the rules, once proven wrong.

You know as I know there is no such thing as “atmosphere” independent of the members that make up the collection. Just as there is no such thing as team independent of the members (individuals) that make up the team. Atmosphere is not a label that describes itself - you know this. It is not a thing itself - nor is it a container things can be in.

You know that the gases described by the label - describe a region of spacetime that has specific qualities and has certain members as part of the collection. Atmosphere does not describe itself - atmosphere describes something else: gases, water vapor, etc. existing in space-time, gravitationally attracted to the mass of the Earth, a collection (of gases/etc) not blown off into space (over a long period of time), due to shielding provided by the Earth’s Magnetic field.

We know as a region it is in spacetime. We know it is label for a collection that has members, and is dependent upon other physical qualities. Oxygen is in the collection (of gases) known by the label: “atmosphere” may very well be - what you meant - but it is not what you said.

As I said: . . . you are attempting to say “you know what I meant, not what I said.”

Anyways (IMO) this thread is about seeing things from a different perspective and that you can have fun with that. But of course I could be wrong. As this statement is subject to being disproved.
I see what you are saying. But by using the label in my statement, aren't I just referring to what you defined atmosphere as?
topal63
. . .
+533|6714

nukchebi0 wrote:

topal63 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I see what you are saying. But by using the label in my statement, aren't I just referring to what you defined atmosphere as?
The "label" idea was added later, here:
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 1#p1343701
It was not part of the original statement. No biggie.

But how are we supposed to prove you wrong if you can alter your statements any time you feel like by saying "I meant that." Anyways can't you sort of see how were just having fun with ideas; and how one can look at things from different perspectives. And how is one supposed to know (over the Internet) - what you think is "atmosphere" (in your mind) and what is not - no one is a mind-reader here (I think?). There is only your statement - and the fun we can have with it - while proving it wrong from a different perspective.

Last edited by topal63 (2007-04-17 08:47:47)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

mkxiii wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

Umm... Well. I guess you didn't quite understand what he meant.

mkxii wrote:

Rules wrote:

Sheky wrote:

Sorry but this isn't the info desk. For that you have to go down the hallway take elevator to lobby and ask the nice guy behind the desk.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

There's nothing like that in my sig!
you're not DeathUnlimited !

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard